xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Well, a compressed version of events would be that L&P had an epic hissy fit about his new teaser pic, which had NOT been leaked entirely (a pixelated one was) as of this moment at all! That said teaser pic is overpriced as hell, because it does not live up to the promises in the slightest, exactly like the first "hot and revealing" teaser, where just two women bumped into each other during shopping and that "Teaser pic" by definition is advertisment, did not stop him.
I missed the whole thing.
Now I feel guilty for using the power of AI to unveil all those details :(
It's really true that with great power comes great responsibility...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Considering what we know about the teaser and the grandiose hyping by L&P before, this is not a Pizza Hawaii (which I really like), but barely a Margherita!
I'd argue the opposite: it has the ingredients that some of us like, like pineapple, just a lot of it, in a pizza far bigger than we were told we'd be getting, and might not have been put in the oven.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, a compressed version of events would be that L&P had an epic hissy fit about his new teaser pic, which had NOT been leaked entirely (a pixelated one was) as of this moment at all! That said teaser pic is overpriced as hell, because it does not live up to the promises in the slightest, exactly like the first "hot and revealing" teaser, where just two women bumped into each other during shopping and that "Teaser pic" by definition is advertisment, did not stop him.

If he cannot stand the sick, toxic bath the internet is today, then he should change to raising gherkins for pickles! It is an unfortunate thing that being critical of something is far easier than creating something themselves. As I wrote before, I am a hobby writer and intimately aquainted with glowing praise and biting critic for my works. Over time I have read comments praising me, praising and giving productive critic, just nice stuff, just (productive) critic and under the belt critic. I´ve become aquainted, even friends with some commenters and at other times some posters proved Einstein right that human idiocy is infinite.

If you make some creative work and post it on the net, especially when you want to get paid for it like gumdrop does, you have to have a thick skin. And it also helps if you are not a guy whose prone to start choking the chicken when he sees himself in a mirrored surface, which unfortunately is something peaking out of many of L&P´s posts over time, the newest his rant about something which by definition is advertisment to be emissioned!
Especially when you are the creator and and let yourself be paid for something that is close to false advertising! The boys´n girls giving 30 Euros to L&P probably thought they get a Viennese Schnitzel, but got handed a slice of Pizza. Since exactly like the first paid teaser, the second is neither hot nor informative.
These are strange times.
It's the revenge of the uglies and fools. Ugly, stupid, but many.

As for patrons of $30 and up, I'm not worried at all. There are plenty of rich people everywhere.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes