BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
That's it, fly, fly very far from Sophia, Dylan. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
hahaha yeees
Replaying the yoga event, Dylan POV, I think that, Sophia Dylan relationship will be like: Sophia teaches him and then Dylan flies solo. He doesn't have an obsession with Sophia.
it sounds tempting to mute Dylan hormone, but I can't mute mine, I like Sophia POV ;-) ❤

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
If that's really like you said nexer, then we're forced to find that Dylan's character is too much. He is useless in fact. :rolleyes:
On day 13 she teaches him and after, bye bye Dylan :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
great game, real fun. Looking forward to the updates.
Will there be a divorce option in the future?
We don't know. But that's what's prompting discussions like Sophia, Ellie and Dylan staying at Carl and Patricia's. And what will end up happening if Sophia ever gets caught cheating on Liam.

We do know however that the movers are returning at the end of the game, so divorce and Sophia moving out seems possible.
View attachment 1227470
i wonder if Natalie will get a big event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit:holy shit 3100 pages!!!
Doesn't need to be a big event. The Vicki event was only about 80 renders last update, and was still hotter than anything I'm expecting this time around.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If that's really like you said nexer, then we're forced to find that Dylan's character is too much. He is useless in fact. :rolleyes:
On day 13 she teaches him and after, bye bye Dylan :ROFLMAO:
Teach him first :WeSmart:
You know what I mean, at least 30 minutes "Jackhammer Dylan" :cool:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
We don't know. But that's what's prompting discussions like Sophia, Ellie and Dylan staying at Carl and Patricia's. And what will end up happening if Sophia ever gets caught cheating on Liam.

We do know however that the movers are returning at the end of the game, so divorce and Sophia moving out seems possible.

Doesn't need to be a big event. The Vicki event was only about 80 renders last update, and was still hotter than anything I'm expecting this time around.
ask who has incurred moving debts. because it is mentioned that sophia is better than the blonde neighbor. you mean amber by that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Teach him first :WeSmart:
You know what I mean, at least 30 minutes "Jackhammer Dylan" :cool:
Which opens up some interesting questions.
If you refuse the blackmail and Dylan is sent off to boarding school what effect would the Amber/Dylan have on Sophia, since there event is closed? Or will there be another chance to start again with Sophia or will this just be another long winded event to corrupt Sophia like with the prison event?
These events seems like a having a broken pencil in your pocket,pointless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's imagine that Dylan will have an opportunity with Marie. Without experience it's very possible that things won't work out as expected, Marie will get mad at him and beat him up. Frankly, I'm afraid for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Let's imagine that Dylan will have an opportunity with Marie. Without experience it's very possible that things won't work out as expected, Marie will get mad at him and beat him up. Frankly, I'm afraid for him.
don't worry, Sophia wipes the icicles from his nose, goes to talk to Mary (lesbian action) ❤

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes