BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I don't hate him but he annoys the hell out of me how he can be clumsy at times when trying to seduce his mother.
I have praised him in the past for some of his deeds but these are few and far between
maybe a small spank ass, it will help him, you have to call Liam ;-)

Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
u need to accept the money which Kaitlyn offers to u when you complete her task..then that option to help will show up
I don't hate him but he annoys the hell out of me how he can be clumsy at times when trying to seduce his mother.
I have praised him in the past for some of his deeds but these are few and far between
To me he's just a clumsey teenager who has no life experience with girls.

I would like to see some sex scenes Aiden, Larry, Mr Bennett or Sam get it on with Sophia

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Besides it’s a female protagonist game, meaning you control the female protagonist (Sophia). If it was male or multiple protagonist game then it would make more sense for Dylan to have more time, but it’s not for now, I think. Dylan’s type is already in everyother incest game on this site

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it's a pity my Sophia wants all the girls in the game, maybe in future updates it will be possible?!? :p
Unlikely. To keep Emma in the game, you need to set her up with Dylan. To keep Alyssa in the game, you need to be doing Aiden's tasks. To keep Vicki in the game, you need to do the event with DeShithead.

And it's quite possible in order to keep Nathalie in the game, you need to be playing GW. Will depend on the Nathalie event in v.150.

Reactions: BUCCO and Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Replaying yoga event , this time Sophia POV, I can tell that Patricia wants Sophia for herself. Patricia's main interest is Sophia. She made a few remarks about Julia, Marie, but I wonder if it wasn't intentional to see Sophia's interest in women.
And I don't think Patricia will let Sophia fool around with anyone as long as she's there.
So, Sam... be careful.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Unlikely. To keep Emma in the game, you need to set her up with Dylan. To keep Alyssa in the game, you need to be doing Aiden's tasks. To keep Vicki in the game, you need to do the event with DeShithead.

And it's quite possible in order to keep Nathalie in the game, you need to be playing GW. Will depend on the Nathalie event in v.150.
uhh is it also complicated? but I am optimistic that everything is possible, only we need a little time ❤

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

so far natalie is the only lesbian option for the good wife but she is only Exclusive for that path we dont know.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Replaying yoga event , this time Sophia POV, I can tell that Patricia wants Sophia for herself. Patricia's main interest is Sophia. She made a few remarks about Julia, Marie, but I wonder if it wasn't intentional to see Sophia's interest in women.
And I don't think Patricia will let Sophia fool around with anyone as long as she's there.
So, Sam... be careful.
I agree with that ❤ (who is Sam, is Samantha?)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just out of boredom I added to Aiden's list of tasks. Always from the point of view of not giving Aiden any more power over Sophia.

1. Already posted: Nude models represent an artist class. A student from the class could be one of the hobby artists.
2. Auditioning for a job in a table dance bar. Don't start your career, just audition.
3. Long-term project: a schoolgirl is a lesbian. Find out who and seduce them. If I'm satisfied with the evidence, I'll give you a task.
4. On the beach there is wet shirt competition. Take part in it.
5. Gloryhole: Earn anonymous $ 50 (later assignment).
6. A nude photo session with a mask in front of the face for a few private guests. Sophia can determine how far she goes.

7. Public blowjob. Sophia is supposed to give a blow job to some man in public. She can do that,
but she can also "order" Liam to ameeting and do the job. Not particularly erotic but work is work!

8. Invitation to a fetish party: You can bring someone with you. Sophia goes as a dominatrix. All are masked.
(And now for someone special in this forum). She takes Dylan with her as her slave.
Dylan is tied up and wearing a black hood and has a red ball in his mouth.

9. Visiting a night club with predominantly lesbian customers. Sophia takes Alyssa or Patricia with her.

10. Aiden's birthday party. Sophai is invited and is supposed to have sex with a student during the birthday
party. Sophia changed the task. She is somehow sexually active with pretty much everyone in the school class
during and after a truth or dare game. Except with Aiden and the people in his gang. She thus isolates Aiden
and he cannot use it against her afterwards (later assignment).

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I really don't think that Dylan will get any where near Alyssa beside she has Antonio and maybe Zac,but Zac is unconfirmed.
I can see a Sophia and Alyssa with Antonio and Zac and dylan catch them and use that to their advantage! Switcheroo possibly

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes