Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Cool. Without the dev tag, I didn't think you meant professional. As for prostitute, NFI how that would be appropriate in this context, but I have heard "pro" being used as short for it, so I thought I'd check.

Hmmm.. Maybe he's changed his workflow, but I've noticed he tends to only release a few days after P&T hits 100%. Guess we'll see. I'm not expecting anything from this update anyway, so a few days difference after an update 4 months late means little to me.
He'll to bug-testing along the way, of course, but you also need to do end-to-end testing, so that's understandable.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Playable day 16 there will be a very hot and big hetero scene not involving the husband that is all we know
That was the day with at least 4 Elly's events,right.But do we know that all will be Sophia/Elly?
I wonder if he count also scenes like Elly/Julia and Elly/Logan.
BTW the day before that is the one big event with Patricia and her friend at the farm,right?
Too bad we won't see day 15 and 16 this or next year.Maybe for day 16 we will have to wait even for 2023.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Cool. Can you please point out the six-level parking garage?
GAG_Airport_Satellite_View.png

[EDIT]: I've been scouring the main road and settlements along the way to the coast and am having a really hard time finding the upscale downtown shopping district:
CasmaDistrict.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Cool. Can you please point out the six-level parking garage?
View attachment 1232348

[EDIT]: I've been scouring the main road and settlements along the way to the coast and am having a really hard time finding the upscale downtown shopping district:
View attachment 1232366
:FacePalm:
The point is: that there is an airport at an altitude of 3000m and distance from the beach 30minutes on the highway. German highway, i.e. no speed limit.

The question is, why did he need it? So far you have 2 reasons:
1. Sunday at the ranch <--- This is my bet
2. drive to unknown

Reactions: xxxorro

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
How is expressing an opinion on an open online forum meddling in anyone's affairs? I am an enthusiastic fan of this game and just want the next update as soon as possible. The most linear route to me getting what I want (next update sooner) is for L&P to follow my and many other's suggestions. Fuck Dylan off, drop the Good Wife route, and learn to develop a plan and stick to it during the development cycle.

I've certainly fallen afoul of the forum rules, being off topic and sometimes excessively hyperbolic, but you surely must understand that you are literally telling me what to do, right?

The good wife route is really totally pointless, but what do you have against the Dylan route. In my opinion, this route carries the whole game.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
:FacePalm:
The point is: that there is an airport at an altitude of 3000m and distance from the beach 30minutes on the highway. German highway, i.e. no speed limit.

The question is, why did he need it? So far you have 2 reasons:
1. Sunday at the ranch <--- This is my bet
2. drive to unknown
Please understand that I'm being mostly tongue in cheek . I just thought it was a wildly weird and fish-out-of-water thing, to put so specific a topological aspect into the introduction of the story. It would have made sense to me if Sophia, Liam or one of the kids had said "Oh, I'm feeling a bit lightheaded!" and then Carl says, "Yeah, it's the altitude here at the airport, but don't worry, the city itself is closer to sea level." That wouldn't register as out of place. But as written it was jammed in there with a crowbar which makes it awfully suspicious. 3000m altitude is both really really high and really really specific.

As for the German highway, there's no way the topology and local vegetation ==> Germany, and, as to the no speed limit thing, I don't care how good the handling and suspension is on your Porsche/Audi/BMW supercar: You'r not dropping 3,000m in 25 minutes safely, so the conversation when they arrived at the house would have revolved around "Carl is a fucking maniac and there's no way we or the kids are ever getting into the car with him again."
(This of course assumes you're a mentally stable warm-blooded mammal and didn't wait for the chauffeur)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The good wife route is really totally pointless, but what do you have against the Dylan route. In my opinion, this route carries the whole game.
The script is written by L&P. I can say that he is uninspired, or not inspired at all when tackling certain themes.
As a player I can say that L&P doesn't know how to tackle a certain theme, that he's uninspired, that he has no talent, that he'd be better off looking for another job, but I can't say that I HATE a character. :WeSmart:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Please understand that I'm being mostly tongue in cheek . I just thought it was a wildly weird and fish-out-of-water thing, to put so specific a topological aspect into the introduction of the story. It would have made sense to me if Sophia, Liam or one of the kids had said "Oh, I'm feeling a bit lightheaded!" and then Carl says, "Yeah, it's the altitude here at the airport, but don't worry, the city itself is closer to sea level." That wouldn't register as out of place. But as written it was jammed in there with a crowbar which makes it awfully suspicious. 3000m altitude is both really really high and really really specific.

As for the German highway, there's no way the topology and local vegetation ==> Germany, and, as to the no speed limit thing, I don't care how good the handling and suspension is on your Porsche/Audi/BMW supercar: You'r not dropping 3,000m in 25 minutes safely, so the conversation when they arrived at the house would have revolved around "Carl is a fucking maniac and there's no way we or the kids are ever getting into the car with him again."
(This of course assumes you're a mentally stable warm-blooded mammal and didn't wait for the chauffeur)
3000m in 30minutes I can tell you, you will feel OK, without dizziness.
You notice something when you use a cablecar: 1000m in 2 or 3 minute.
As for the other details. It's a fiction, there is no San Alejo, but I can create a place that brings together all the advantages of several locations. As long as there's something similar somewhere in the world, it's realistic.
I mentioned the Autobahn, the German highway, to point out that Carl could drive at 300km/h or more.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't have much of anything against the Dylan pursuing Sophia threads, I totally agree that it is one of the main propellants for much of the plot on most of the paths.

I just think telling any of it from Dylan's point of view is a well trodden path and that this particular story is so much better than falling back on the banality of teen-boy-is-really-horny tropes.

Be completely honest: The yoga events: The women are obviously all fantastically hot and sexy and wearing either nothing, almost nothing, or very tight form-fitting clothing. Do we learn anything at all from being in Dylan's point of view as he thinks about how nice it is to see side boobs but full-frontal would be way better? As he thinks about dropping towels and rubbing and soaping their bodies and whatnot? What the fuck is that showing me or telling me that can't be inferred in much more creative and far more oblique ways.

L&P said (and I believe him) that the yoga sequence was the most difficult and most technically demanding event up to that point. He did it twice, just to tell us stuff we already knew and show us the same scene from different angles. Dylan (and every other POV that is not Sophia's) is a fucking waste of time and only exists because L&P is not a very experienced writer so doesn't recognize when he's made a horrible decision.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I wouldn't say the good wife route is pointless. It's just slightly dull by comparison and obviously, many people prefer the more taboo filthy routes. It's sort of like being a good person in real life but playing games for the chance to be a complete dick cause you wouldn't actually do such things in real life and would find the results entertaining in a fantasy setting.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and brt654

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys, may I ask what are your opinions on the reasons this VN is so popular.

I can see its 3D art is very good even in my non-expert eyes. But I've seen other VNs with great 3D arts so I guess somethings in its storytelling must be special. What are they?

One thing I noticed was that Sophia is so active for many things and does different naughty things with different individuals in separates places and distinct emotions, just like an MC in an action movie running everywhere and fighting everybody with different weapons for distinct reasons. Thus, I felt rare dull (or repetitive) moments with different types of sexual pleasures and emotions.
There are few AVGs that approach corruption in a "realistic" way. The pace of Sophia corruption has been unique in that she's not naturally looking to cheat or sleep with her son. If this game is ever completed it could be an all-time great.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I wouldn't say the good wife route is pointless. It's just slightly dull by comparison and obviously, many people prefer the more taboo filthy routes. It's sort of like being a good person in real life but playing games for the chance to be a complete dick cause you wouldn't actually do such things in real life and would find the results entertaining in a fantasy setting.
L&P major problem is that he wants to tell too many stories in one game. Maybe, because he assumes that the choice not to go the path of the actual story makes his game more realistic in some way. In the end, however, it's just another waste of time.

Just as a war game doesn't have to give the player a pacifist option, a game like AWAM doesn't have to have a "nothing else than boring everyday events" option. The good wife path is an absolute waste of time.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Should be obvious since it's stated on his patreon page. College is obviously his main focus right now. Something people don't seem to even remotely want to consider in regards to what time he invests in developing the game.
View attachment 1232638
I don't even have a patreon account, so no way I would know unless someone posted in here, thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Luasdd

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't even have a patreon account, so no way I would know unless someone posted in here, thanks for letting me know
No it's not obvious, even if you have a Patreon account. No matter how many new patrons he gets, the goal never seems to be that much closer. Plus, to my knowledge, he has never once used college as an excuse. Honestly, if he did it would explain a lot of things- so why wouldn't he? If he's taking college classes full time then there's no way he can work 11 hours a day, and vice versa.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
No it's not obvious, even if you have a Patreon account.
It's on his main patreon page, the link is in the OP like most games have links to the developer's pages. There is no requirement to see the above image, it's open for all to see it. Whatever amount he has listed to meet is obviously his personal business. Cost of living by country differs greatly.

Plus, to my knowledge, he has never once used college as an excuse.
He actually explained that a couple years back but people were still douchebags to him about it and that's just rude by any standard. Maybe you weren't here for that and that's fine, but this constant desire people seem to have to keep harping on the guy with personal attacks when they don't know a damn thing about his personal situation (whatever that might be) is really starting to cross a line of what's considered polite behavior in any culture. Why people have to constantly act like they're entitled to something special on here always astounds me to no end. Honestly, if so many people believe they could do a better job, maybe they should go start their own game/vn and show us all what they're capable of. Most seem to only care about blowing off hot air though.

palyanchp

Oct 13, 2020
How many pages passed from last update to 0.130? This thread has passed 3000 pages long ago, I hope this update satisfies at least most of the followers.

joaco96

May 27, 2017
How many pages passed from last update to 0.130? This thread has passed 3000 pages long ago, I hope this update satisfies at least most of the followers.
I think it is unlikely. There are many people who have somewhat "unreasonable" expectations, considering the progression that the game takes. I mean, I've read comments like "hopefully in this update sophia will give dylan a blowjob." Anyone who has followed the game for a long time knows that this is impossible, an escalation of that magnitude does not occur from one update to another.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes