BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Only if we're lucky. After P&T hits 100%, L&P will still need a few days for testing, and I think there are a few new features this update, so it's likely to take longer.
He found bugs on some scenes that he corrected the other day (hence why he only advanced 2.5%) so he's testing as it goes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"pro" as in "in favour of"
Cool. Without the dev tag, I didn't think you meant professional. As for prostitute, NFI how that would be appropriate in this context, but I have heard "pro" being used as short for it, so I thought I'd check.
He found bugs on some scenes that he corrected the other day (hence why he only advanced 2.5%) so he's testing as it goes.
Hmmm.. Maybe he's changed his workflow, but I've noticed he tends to only release a few days after P&T hits 100%. Guess we'll see. I'm not expecting anything from this update anyway, so a few days difference after an update 4 months late means little to me.

Reactions: bayrischman

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Cool. Without the dev tag, I didn't think you meant professional. As for prostitute, NFI how that would be appropriate in this context, but I have heard "pro" being used as short for it, so I thought I'd check.

Hmmm.. Maybe he's changed his workflow, but I've noticed he tends to only release a few days after P&T hits 100%. Guess we'll see. I'm not expecting anything from this update anyway, so a few days difference after an update 4 months late means little to me.
Oh it's a simple workflow.
If we're reaching the end of the month and we're at P&T 100%, he needs an extra few days "to solve bugs and other things".
If we're far from the end of the month, he already did those things.

I'm sure you know why.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

i think the same.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh it's a simple workflow.
If we're reaching the end of the month and we're at P&T 100%, he needs an extra few days "to solve bugs and other things".
If we're far from the end of the month, he already did those things.

I'm sure you know why.
So however close we are to say halfway through the month will determine how much extra time he'll need? That 7 days from now is the 13th, which is before the 15th, does seem like an interesting test. Guess we'll have to wait and see ;).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think he started working around January 15, maybe January 17-18. After two and a half weeks of vacation. He had already bought the first two 3090s. Problems with Vcards appeared and lasted about 2 weeks.
Why do I say that? He had already sold the 2 Titans, without testing the 2 3090s. If he had started in early January he would have realized the Vcard problems earlier.
His target was April 30 to put the update on the market. But I think he realized, by the patrons reaction, that he could push it further, towards May.
By mid-March he thought it would be good to inflate the Aiden event, I think he tweaked it in the sense that he added scenes with the idea of finishing at the end of May.
But again a few miscalculations and maybe laziness, takes us to mid-June.

After this update it will take another 2-3 weeks off, already 5-6 weeks. Pretty good life, an employee only has 1 month of vacation.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That was German language slang. Therefore one has to be careful with translation programs. I keep overlooking such mistakes on my part.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think he started working around January 15, maybe January 17-18. After two and a half weeks of vacation. He had already bought the first two 3090s. Problems with Vcards appeared and lasted about 2 weeks.
Why do I say that? He had already sold the 2 Titans, without testing the 2 3090s. If he had started in early January he would have realized the Vcard problems earlier.
His target was April 30 to put the update on the market. But I think he realized, by the patrons reaction, that he could push it further, towards May.
By mid-March he thought it would be good to inflate the Aiden event, I think he tweaked it in the sense that he added scenes with the idea of finishing at the end of May.
But again a few miscalculations and maybe laziness, takes us to mid-June.

After this update it will take another 2-3 weeks off, already 5-6 weeks. Pretty good life, an employee only has 1 month of vacation.
As for the "inflated" Aiden event, this could be a result of our heated discussion about rape. We should wait until after it is published and then take it up again. But we will certainly not agree.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As for the "inflated" Aiden event, this could be a result of our heated discussion about rape. We should wait until after it is published and then take it up again. But we will certainly not agree.
Not really. We started discussing this once we saw the Aiden event teasers. I personally didn't talk about it before but after I saw the direction the event was taking.
I think the "inflation" was already done.
It's not a bad workflow, it's a clear and intentional intent to increase the duration between updates.
A reduction in the time between updates will occur when the number of patrons decreases. Until then ... no way:confused:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think if our discussions of the Aiden event had any effect at all, (which we'll never really know), it probably had more to do with the complex logistics involved. All that debate around phone calls, getting from the bridal shop to the park, where to get changed, places to put clothes, the leather oufit's possibilities, or lack of them, not forgetting ignoring the road markings & my personal favourite, the saga of 'the boots in the bag.' It's a good job we're easily occupied, or is it that, like L&P, we've become obsessed with details because of his influence? I love those pigeons & I hope to see more of them around the city!

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You're expecting 45 minutes of gameplay? What route are you playing?
My friend, this update will take me much longer than 45 minutes. This is not because I go through all the routes, but because I will copy each slide and use the Yandex Image Translator, which defines the text and translates it. As you can imagine, the process will take several hours.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My friend, this update will take me much longer than 45 minutes. This is not because I go through all the routes, but because I will copy each slide and use the Yandex Image Translator, which defines the text and translates it. As you can imagine, the process will take several hours.
Nice. Another 4-5 years of Awam and you will be fluent in English. I say 4-5 years because that's a limit to how far L&P is economically interested. After that, I don't guarantee anything.

Yandex had an extraordinary image recognition and search engine. But it no longer works. Still, it's better than what Google offers.
Here, take a look

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bane71

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
waiting for new update...
just because of larry and don marello
storyline
is their any fan based story for sophia and larry??

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
You need to try ScreenTranslator

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So however close we are to say halfway through the month will determine how much extra time he'll need? That 7 days from now is the 13th, which is before the 15th, does seem like an interesting test. Guess we'll have to wait and see ;).
Wait, I have it figured out. 15 June is tax day this year in the US. L&P has based his rollout on the tax code. This way he moves into the only sure things in life: Death, taxes and L&P.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes