nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I've not even played the last 2 updates. I'm not interested until she's getting drilled by the janitor in the showers, whilst Dylan, the complete cuck. Hides in the corner, crying, naked, alone, watching his mum getting drilled, and furerously wanking himself off.
I wonder, In your desired scene, do you identify with Dylan? janitor? Sophia?:unsure:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Progress Report. :cool: (y)

100% - 100%
100%
- 75%

View attachment 1233146
Another 2 pages translated in 11h, fantastic work!

A guy who can't plan the next week and that in April said "May release is realistic, June is not" suddendly goes and edits a certain 100 renders a day everyday and then translates a certain 2 pages a day also.
And we're all supposed to believe that these numbers have any meaning :ROFLMAO:

If he actually had a script, like he says he does, he couldve given it to a translator in may and had a may release but why do that when you can hype another month.

And for those talking about events that will only happen in years you can forget about it, this topic and VN will eventually turn into something like "Come Inside" where the dev gets an update out every year/year and a half (if you're lucky) and all he sends out are sneak peeks and a wallpaper every month to keep the milk machine on.

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
So this weekend the new update is going to come. And only one more update will come by year end. Maybe in December most likely. So that’s three updates in one year. And i bet by 2023, he will start giving only two updates in a year, obviously he will have many reasons, like always, none of which would make sense, but he will have them.
so in 2022, he is going to give updates in such a fashion that the next new update would be in may 2023 and then oct 2023, he won’t have time for any more updates that year.
This is how he is going to milk money for as long as possible. Stretch this game for time infinity till it has potential. Great going L&P. Nice one.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So this weekend the new update is going to come. And only one more update will come by year end. Maybe in December most likely. So that’s three updates in one year. And i bet by 2023, he will start giving only two updates in a year, obviously he will have many reasons, like always, none of which would make sense, but he will have them.
so in 2022, he is going to give updates in such a fashion that the next new update would be in may 2023 and then oct 2023, he won’t have time for any more updates that year.
This is how he is going to milk money for as long as possible. Stretch this game for time infinity till it has potential. Great going L&P. Nice one.
Not this week end, the next week :)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Everyone, stop setting expectations for when the game will be released because you just look desperate. We've waited five months for this, whether it comes out 13th, the 15th, or the 19th, doesn't really matter at this point. We know it's almost here, so if it doesn't come out on the day you've predicted all you're going to do is feel disappointed.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
As another buddy said, it will be out early next week.

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
I think it should be Monday or Tuesday.. after 100% he has to check everything again like working perfectly so

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
OK so back on topic, last calls on what you think Aiden's next task will be?

I may have missed more information but all I know is a screenshot with Sophia wearing a leather one-piece suit, sorta like a catsuit I think

It did appear like Sophia was talking to someone and she looked unhappy, so I assumed that person was Aiden but no guarantees it is, maybe it was Liam, maybe it was Patricia or maybe I missed something that totally gives away that it Aiden or someone else.

I going to assume Sophia just had to meet Aiden at that spot in that suit and that is all, this was Aiden checking to see if Sophia would do this in a public spot. If she did, then it opens more options for other tasks

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes