GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
6 months since .115 according to the change history. Unless it is in error.
While this is technically accurate, I don't think it's the fairest way to judge the development cycle. As you can imagine, after any release there is going to be some down time while a dev takes some time off. This is especially true when an update is released around the Holidays. We have not traditionally held this against the dev when measuring the wait for the next release.

Instead, we mark the "beginning" as when the dev announces that he's begun work on the next update. For the upcoming release of 0.150 that was sometimes around January 13th. So by that measurement we're likely to hit five months exactly for development.

In the end, we don't need to make the development cycle look longer, it was already an eternity at four months.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
While this is technically accurate, I don't think it's the fairest way to judge the development cycle. As you can imagine, after any release there is going to be some down time while a dev takes some time off. This is especially true when an update is released around the Holidays. We have not traditionally held this against the dev when measuring the wait for the next release.

Instead, we mark the "beginning" as when the dev announces that he's begun work on the next update. For the upcoming release of 0.150 that was sometimes around January 13th. So by that measurement we're likely to hit five months exactly for development.

In the end, we don't need to make the development cycle look longer, it was already an eternity at four months.
His first post for development was on 1.20.21. So you can start the the clock from this point, but it appears he didn't fix his Video Card/Rendering issue until around the end of the month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
His first post for development was on 1.20.21. So you can start the the clock from this point, but it appears he didn't fix his Video Card/Rendering issue until around the end of the month.

I feel like there was an earlier post than this saying that he had begun development.

I don't cut any slack for the technical issues. If we do that then it'll be impossible to ever accurately measure a development period.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel like there was an earlier post than this saying that he had begun development.

I don't cut any slack for the technical issues. If we do that then it'll be impossible to ever accurately measure a development period.
He has one in there on 1.11.21, which the title said 0.130 work started, but in the body of the post, he states that he's currently preparing. So I guess you'll have to choose either this post or the one on the 20th that shows the first teaser.

As for the technical issues, I would have to agree since it wasn't really hardware failure on its own. The choice was L&P's to upgrade to new video cards from old working video cards to increase the rendering speeds. Unfortunately, per his post, he ran into complications from migrating old video cards to new ones.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories. Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories. Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Your whiny comments are deleted by the moderator of this site. The creator of the game has nothing to do with this.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I always love it when simps try to justify why it is taking so long. Please just hush i followed this dev and the one making Jessica O'Neil dev back when they first started and made a lot of promises that they couldn't back up. And the content got more less content here and there but didn't matter cause they moo moo was going up. Over 3 years and see what there is so far when some devs out there that put in work and are already on sequels of great stories.
:rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep: (cuz there's apparently no yawning emoji?)
Plus the ONE thing i keep pointing out this game needs a tag for but they wont put the tag there because they are biased. NTR! Now i will wait for the whining and for them to delete this comment like they always do. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
On this you do have a worthwhile discussion point:
NTR is a pretty specific triangle where a predator successfully acquires their prey, but the prey is not, ultimately, portrayed or characterized as the victim. The main character of the story or the character we the reader/player are meant to associate with is the victim. It's not the same as straight up cheating or cuckolding, it's much more nuanced than that. NTR requires all of coercion by the predator, unwilling participation followed by acceptance from the prey, and the MC as victim.

If Dylan is a love interest (and, regrettably, he is) then Dylan hooking up with Emma or Marie could be considered in the spectrum of of NTR, where Sophia, as the main character, is the victim. However, I believe these Dylan scenarios are only possible if Sophia is pushing him in those directions, so I don't think it can be considered NTR.

Don Morello and Larry? Hmmm. I think most would agree that Sophia would not (if it plays out that she ends up having sex with either of them) enter into it of her own free will and it's easy to envision her coming to accept it and become a willing participant, but I still don't think this qualifies as NTR. If we're a disinterested observer sure, we have the basic components for NTR. However, in AWAM Sophia is the main character, not Liam, in this scenario Sophia is the prey, Liam is the victim. So again, not actually NTR.

Like I say, NTR is a very specific juxtaposition of characters sand roles and motivations, and I'm not convinced there's anything to suggest it exists in the game at this point.

Curious to know which relationships you consider deserving of the NTR flag?

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Great game that really keeps you waiting for the updates. Somehow, I ended up being happy with the last update. So I hope I feel the same way about V .130.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
No hotel is necessary. The two will get closer (again) at the horse ranch.
Since the Horse Ranch conversation happened during the Yoga event and the POV with Dylan in the back of the car, I wonder if there will be an option to invite Dylan to the horse ranch as well? During the production time and outline given on the Yoga event, Dylan didn't mention having a part in that event, but L&P added him as a surprise to that event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes