Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since the Horse Ranch conversation happened during the Yoga event and the POV with Dylan in the back of the car, I wonder if there will be an option to invite Dylan to the horse ranch as well? During the production time and outline given on the Yoga event, Dylan didn't mention having a part in that event, but L&P added him as a surprise to that event.
Except why would Patricia wait until Dylan isn't there before inviting Sophia? We know that neither Ellie or Dylan have events that day.

The Yoga event is different in this instance in that we are only told if Dylan has events on a particular day, not the amount of events he has. So we wouldn't have known how many Dylan events there would be on playable day 18, only that there would be a non-zero amount.

Is the date with Jason and Haru before or after the ranch? It would be better if it was after the ranch. Then I can well imagine that the museum will be taken for other purposes... :whistle:
Before. Playable day 14.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Except why would Patricia wait until Dylan isn't there before inviting Sophia? We know that neither Ellie or Dylan have events that day.

The Yoga event is different in this instance in that we are only told if Dylan has events on a particular day, not the amount of events he has. So we wouldn't have known how many Dylan events there would be on playable day 18, only that there would be a non-zero amount.

Before. Playable day 14.
The same way he way added to the Yoga event. Plus, it could be a last-minute thought on Patricia's part to invite him since his thoughts in the car about Sophia/Patricia and Patricia's comments after Yoga class with Dylan about looking at Sophia. Also, He added Dylan to that event because of a potential love interest with Marie. I won't put too much input into if Dylan and Ellie have events on those days. L&P has shown he is changing his script on the fly, so we have no clue if he would keep them out or add them in. In many cases, He has said one thing and did something else completely different in the story.

We're being told how many events the supporting cast has with Sophia in the form of an outline. L&P outlines the event that day that shows only four characters were to play a role in that event: Sophia/Patricia/Maire/Claire. So he's telling you who was involved in that event, but it appears he is hiding things now, especially with Dylan for some reason (Suspense Maybe?). Dylan is shown to have one event in the Noon/Afternoon timeframe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Im starting to believe the update is going to disappoint lot of people. 5 Months of wait, if the story doesnt thicken or have twist with lots of nudity and sex. This game will bust. Just like cyberpunk.
Lots of nudity and sex is only needed for those who care for fap not the story or game itself. People who regularly discuss it and are there on the forum don't need this update to be just Sophia roaming around naked in every event.

Also let's be a bit positive about the content. Lot's of people aren't looking forward to it just because their favourite character or storyline is not in this update but there are people who like the characters and storylines in this one.

Also since the story planned by L&P keeps changing, you never know the supposed small and unimportant update could include important stuff as well now.

I personally am looking forward to it.
1. The 1st side job is going to finally have something going in it. A dress change and that is not the only thing changing.

2. The 2nd side job is a bomb in L&P's eyes. The guy who has made such hot events, considers this storyline to be the hottest. Nothing much will happen in this update( unless L&P surprises us ) but it will definitely set things up for the next time.

3. Aiden task has become the centre event of this update. And none of us have actually guessed what the task is, so that's interesting for me.

4. And the Dylan event also seems important because when it was asked if L&P can just release the update and add Dylan scene later, he said he just has to include it in this update. Also the teaser kinda interested me.

So all in all. Unless the events turn out to be an absolute disappointment ( which generally does not happen, or else we won't be playing this game after so many years ) the update will be good ( though it might not be able to justify the development time but it will be good in my opinion )

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The same way he way added to the Yoga event. Plus, it could be a last-minute thought on Patricia's part to invite him since his thoughts in the car about Sophia/Patricia and Patricia's comments after Yoga class with Dylan about looking at Sophia. Also, He added Dylan to that event because of a potential love interest with Marie. I won't put too much input into if Dylan and Ellie have events on those days. L&P has shown he is changing his script on the fly, so we have no clue if he would keep them out or add them in. In many cases, He has said one thing and did something else completely different in the story.

We're being told how many events the supporting cast has with Sophia in the form of an outline. L&P outlines the event that day that shows only four characters were to play a role in that event: Sophia/Patricia/Maire/Claire. So he's telling you who was involved in that event, but it appears he is hiding things now, especially with Dylan for some reason (Suspense Maybe?). Dylan is shown to have one event in the Noon/Afternoon timeframe.

So because of Dylan's internal thoughts, Patricia thinks to invite Dylan to an event he's shown no interest in? It's Marie that Patricia is encouraging Dylan towards anyway, and she's not going to be at the horse-riding event.

It's Ellie that would be getting an invite to the horse-riding event if anyone, since of any of the Parker's she's the one that Patricia knows has an interest. But Ellie isn't going to be there for the same reason Dylan isn't. Neither have events that day. This by all appearances is Patricia's chance to get Sophia alone in a possibly intimate setting.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So because of Dylan's internal thoughts, Patricia thinks to invite Dylan to an event he's shown no interest in? It's Marie that Patricia is encouraging Dylan towards anyway, and she's not going to be at the horse-riding event.

It's Ellie that would be getting an invite to the horse-riding event if anyone, since of any of the Parker's she's the one that Patricia knows has an interest. But Ellie isn't going to be there for the same reason Dylan isn't. Neither have events that day. This by all appearances is Patricia's chance to get Sophia alone in a possibly intimate setting.
It's a combination of his thoughts, and Patricia caught him looking at Sophia with the other women, which she mentions with Dylan at the end of the Yoga lesson. Not to mention, she had the pinky exploration with Dylan during the Yoga lesson. So L&P has opened up two options here. A threesome with Sophia/Patricia and a love interest with Marie, if the reader chooses to pursue it.

Hmm, I'm not going to rule out the possibility that Ellie may partake in the event. But once again, you really need to "Deep Six" that thought that Dylan and Ellie don't have events that day and it's only going to be a Sophia/Patricia event only. You're basing your thoughts on the P.D. breakout that L&P provided 2-3 years ago. During that time, how many edits has he made to his story???? I point out an example with Dylan being involved in the Yoga event, but the outline provided by L&P showed that he wasn't even supposed to be in it. We have no clue if what he said 2-3 years ago is holding any water today.

Maxdrogo4

May 11, 2021
Why translation is taking so much time. I remember he said coding and rendering will be 75% of work. So I assumed translation will be done 15% a day pace..

• Haha
Reactions: Chicha
Feb 11, 2021
So has the development cycle stabilised at 5 months? I played this game for the first few updates but then stopped because of the slow burn, however it did seem to realistically advance the plot in reasonable update intervals. What was the development time for the last update?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's a combination of his thoughts, and Patricia caught him looking at Sophia with the other women, which she mentions with Dylan at the end of the Yoga lesson. Not to mention, she had the pinky exploration with Dylan during the Yoga lesson. So L&P has opened up two options here. A threesome with Sophia/Patricia and a love interest with Marie, if the reader chooses to pursue it.

Hmm, I'm not going to rule out the possibility that Ellie may partake in the event. But once again, you really need to "Deep Six" that thought that Dylan and Ellie don't have events that day and it's only going to be a Sophia/Patricia event only. You're basing your thoughts on the P.D. breakout that L&P provided 2-3 years ago. During that time, how many edits has he made to his story???? I point out an example with Dylan being involved in the Yoga event, but the outline provided by L&P showed that he wasn't even supposed to be in it. We have no clue if what he said 2-3 years ago is holding any water today.
I think you're right.;)
And the best time is Sunday, the two sisters being together.
One detail: Patricia says Zoey invited her, not them (Patricia+Carl)

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Im starting to believe the update is going to disappoint lot of people. 5 Months of wait, if the story doesnt thicken or have twist with lots of nudity and sex. This game will bust. Just like cyberpunk.
Nah I play for Aiden and Dylan storylines. This update will likely be too short for me because all I really want are these paths. Am open to Sam, coach Sophia, and Larry Morello also but those are secondary interests

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Cyberpunk got the content just bugs...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nah I play for Aiden and Dylan storylines. This update will likely be too short for me because all I really want are these paths. Am open to Sam, coach Sophia, and Larry Morello also but those are secondary interests
Too short for you? The only event you wont be getting is one of the side jobs and the Emma/Dylan event, all 35 renders of it. Not that I think I'll be missing anything significant, but that's still twice the number of events that I'll be getting.

"Coach Sophia" has been dropped, at least for the moment.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes