t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Why translation is taking so much time. I remember he said coding and rendering will be 75% of work. So I assumed translation will be done 15% a day pace..
Translation and coding are 15%. Creation and rendering are 85%. He seems pretty close to his estimate on the coding/translating part. I just hope his coding has no issues as he has said that is not his forte.:)

Reactions: Bane71
Jul 1, 2019
L&P sayd first weeks of June didnt he for release?

So it be this weekend then? I hope so ... 85% today on traslation ...so 100% on Friday..maybe Sunday release game?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I know, I was absent ... The absent are always wrong. :oops:
But I had no idea that Dylan had become an MC. Or even THE MC. I am never told anything to me. :(

I'm not even talking about liking or disliking Dylan. Being neutral, the VN was centered on Sophia (even the title says so) not on her children or any of her children. Of course, these are characters that forge Sophia, but in the same way as others.
Just some insight for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan isn't the MC. Sophia is still the MC. But Dylan does have the 2nd most events behind Sophia, per L&P comment.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I only disagree on a point of victim. If one considers Sophia as dedicated to her family (even Liam, {hack cough}) then her being forced, tricked, whatever into a relationship with any one including the Morello's would fit this situation. Her loss of that sense of her core family would be the victim. She is the prey of whomever. Her acceptance would be based on need to protect her family.

I think L&P is writing this loosely enough that there are many paths to follow (could be his undoing even as the web expands). The only clear thing I see is that Sophia is always focused on the needs of her children and trying to support Liam for the family. It always seems to circle back to family, even including Patricia. IMO.:):coffee:
That's an interesting angle: the family unit as victim. Certainly the story (stories) revolves around the Parker family as a whole with Sophia (and occasionally Dylan {hack caugh}) being the "eyes and ears" of the player. From that perspective the Morello line (if it goes to actual sex) would fit the criteria for NTR. Other than Morello line, I don't see any other stories becoming coerced sexual relationship. Aiden story could fall under an even looser definition, but I see that going forward as more of a sexual awakening story than a forced sex situation , as in "Have sex with me or I'll beat your son to a bloody pulp" - the kind of threat endemic to a conforming NTR plot.

Reactions: Bane71

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
It's a combination of his thoughts, and Patricia caught him looking at Sophia with the other women, which she mentions with Dylan at the end of the Yoga lesson. Not to mention, she had the pinky exploration with Dylan during the Yoga lesson. So L&P has opened up two options here. A threesome with Sophia/Patricia and a love interest with Marie, if the reader chooses to pursue it.

Hmm, I'm not going to rule out the possibility that Ellie may partake in the event. But once again, you really need to "Deep Six" that thought that Dylan and Ellie don't have events that day and it's only going to be a Sophia/Patricia event only. You're basing your thoughts on the P.D. breakout that L&P provided 2-3 years ago. During that time, how many edits has he made to his story???? I point out an example with Dylan being involved in the Yoga event, but the outline provided by L&P showed that he wasn't even supposed to be in it. We have no clue if what he said 2-3 years ago is holding any water today.
Oh yeah. I’m pretty sure that if we asked L&p, 3 years ago, how many events Dylan was supposed to have on playable day 13, his response wouldn’t be :eek:ut of the 13 events on that day (lowering to 12 since the coaching event has been removed), 7 will include Dylan.

If we look at most of those events, they are either :side story, storylines that end Sophia/Dylan relationship but are now about Dylan and whatever other girls, or optional (like Dylan being present at the yoga event and dating Marie. Him being there is not required to pursue the Sophia/Dylan path, so it’s just another variation on his route).

You remove all those events and you end up with 2 Sophia/Dylan for that day.
Heck, you end up with 7 events for that day, 2 including Dylan.
What does it look like?
This looks like a typical day at the “beginning” of the game before it change.

If we look at the roadmap of Dylan events at the time, for the last 10 playable days of the game, he has 0 events in 6 of those (including playable day 30) , and sometimes (day 23 and 24)no events for 2 days in a row.(which at the current speed of updates mean 2 years without Dylan events...)

In fact, according to this roadmap, for the last third of the game, Dylan has no events in more than half of the game remaining days.
Does anybody believe,after looking at the next playable day, that this roadmap of Dylan events is still relevant ?

As for the Patricia/Sophia trip, it’s supposed to take most of the day.
So maybe one, if not the biggest event (again...) of the game.
I don’t believe one moment (but I would be pleasantly surprised if I’m wrong) that it will only include Patricia and Sophia.
Maybe it will involve some people at the ranch, maybe Dylan or Ellie, maybe both of them.
Why? Because L&p may decide to.
Doesn’t matter what the characters are saying, thinking or whatever, if L&p wants Dylan or Ellie or whoever involved in this event, he will make it happen.(regardless if the explanation is ridiculous or believable).

If I’m not wrong this event takes place on a Sunday, so Dylan and Ellie have no excuses has to why they wouldn’t be present.
(Again this is not what I want, I would prefer if this event was only focused on the Patricia and Sophia relationship. But it’s not a case of what I would prefer but what might most likely happen.
And if I’m wrong, good for me)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hey y'all i found a comment that was posted a year ago on P.Hub and it got me to thinking about what will happen on the next update AWAL so tell me what y'all think about it i want everybody's opinion View attachment 1234938
No hotel is necessary. The two will get closer (again) at the horse ranch.
And, I believe both husbands have day jobs and kids have school, so why not just hit the back yard, the pool, the living room, Sam's treehouse?

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020

Dylan isn't the MC. Sophia is still the MC. But Dylan does have the 2nd most events behind Sophia, per L&P comment.
Thank you for this little reminder. I understood the choice of L&P; what I do not understand is his motivation to move away from the title of his VN. An opinion ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

By my count up to the end of playable day 13, of 97 events, Sophia isn't in 7. Dylan has 38 events, Ellie 21, Sam 11 and Patricia 8.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Why translation is taking so much time. I remember he said coding and rendering will be 75% of work. So I assumed translation will be done 15% a day pace..
The translation is taking long because L&P knows that once the update is out it will get leaked, so he's just pretending its not done yet or purposedly delaying it until he has 1600 patrons again paying for this which will be around the 15.

Simple.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thank you for this little reminder. I understood the choice of L&P; what I do not understand is his motivation to move away from the title of his VN. An opinion ?
I don't think he had plans to move away from it as the original plan for the novel was 3-4 years, per his comment. However, after the poll, he conducted on his Patreon page and the 2 popular support characters, Dylan and Ellie, he decides to expand the novel and add more content and story to them and others.

Now, there are so many tree branches in the story that it may have somewhat convoluted the novel's title. So he should probably change the title to San Alejo: A Sex Odyssey.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
By my count up to the end of playable day 13, of 97 events, Sophia isn't in 7. Dylan has 38 events, Ellie 21, Sam 11 and Patricia 8.
One of the reasons why I would of liked to have seen more balance in the event involving the main characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Come on Patricia :love:
Patricia's been doing rather well for those 8 events. In the final one she's got Sophia completely naked and is almost masturbating in front of her. In the penultimate she's frenching her.

That's why I'm so dismissive of the Dylan route. The most events of the LIs, but hardly any progress. Apart from the insidious kiss, Dylan's progress is about the same as Sam's.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Patricia's been doing rather well for those 8 events. In the final one she's got Sophia completely naked and is almost masturbating in front of her. In the penultimate she's frenching her.

That's why I'm so dismissive of the Dylan route. The most events of the LIs, but hardly any progress. Apart from the insidious kiss, Dylan's progress is about the same as Sam's.
Julia did more than any boy :love:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
who decides when a contribution does not comply with the rules . and who then deletes the post . please give my answer.
Moderators. They have full discretion and no commitment to explain why other than citing the rule violated.

I had six or seven posts deleted as off-topic yesterday, but I suspect most of that was because it was a casualty of a post I was responding to getting deleted, so all subsequent back-and-forth was also deleted. You don’t even get an indication of which post was deleted so this could have been stuff from several days ago, I dunno.

But I do know that it’s all good, no big deal, just move on to the next comment or topic that piques your interest.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
To those who complain that this game is slow corruption, I say:

There are a large number of quick corruption games out there, but you come here to complain because this one is not. Very well.

The plot of this game is, in many respects, novel. What do I mean? In other games the same story is always repeated. In this, the creator continually surprises us.

You complain about a game that has more visits than the Pope on any Palm Sunday.

PS: The day they fuck Sophia I hope you put a good handful of streamer in your mouth and shout: NO LONGER I'M GOING TO F95 TO CRY, (making the streamer come out like milk pipes)

Good afternoon everyone, I love you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes