Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I really hope L&P doesn't introduce Dylan to Sophia/Patricia's event at the ranch.
There it is likely to annoy me.
So this pygmy is everywhere? Grrrr :mad:
That he put Dylan in this event if he wants but at least we have the choice that he is there or not.
I can't stand Dylan.:confused:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hahaha yes something naughty, poor Sophia, it's hard to train a teenager ;-) ❤
Why do you think Sophia's setting him up with a girlfriend? With Emma there's likely to be a lot of fumbling around, but Marie could beat him into shape. Marie's probably sick of college boys that think they're the shit, so it actually makes sense for her to pursue him.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Why do you think Sophia's setting him up with a girlfriend? With Emma there's likely to be a lot of fumbling around, but Marie could beat him into shape. Marie's probably sick of college boys that think they're the shit, so it actually makes sense for her to pursue him.
Sophia is going to train him with a pussy yes :)
here honey, it's called a fleshlight, you'll see, it's great :)

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I know, I was absent ... The absent are always wrong. :oops:
But I had no idea that Dylan had become an MC. Or even THE MC. I am never told anything to me. :(

I'm not even talking about liking or disliking Dylan. Being neutral, the VN was centered on Sophia (even the title says so) not on her children or any of her children. Of course, these are characters that forge Sophia, but in the same way as others.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, haters :ROFLMAO:, It's a whole day, a long day. A Sunday full of events for all tastes. With just the two, Patricia and Sophia, it would be complicated to fill the whole day.
The Patricia and Sophia horse riding will probably be the biggest event and if he does split the updates into "event updates"then this event could be the update

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, haters :ROFLMAO:, It's a whole day, a long day. A Sunday full of events for all tastes. With just the two, Patricia and Sophia, it would be complicated to fill the whole day.
We don't know how big the event is going to be - it could possibly all be done in say 500 renders, no-one knows. So how simple or complicated the day is going to be is a complete guess.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
My friend, that was a sarcastic, cruel joke. I was fed up with these worthless statements.
I apologize. I guess I was surprised that you were employing sarcasm since you are so consistently patient, helpful and trying to keep the discussion a discussion vice rants.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I apologize. I guess I was surprised that you were employing sarcasm since you are so consistently patient, helpful and trying to keep the discussion a discussion vice rants.:)
You have no reason to apologize, it's okay, buddy.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
While this is technically accurate, I don't think it's the fairest way to judge the development cycle. As you can imagine, after any release there is going to be some down time while a dev takes some time off. This is especially true when an update is released around the Holidays. We have not traditionally held this against the dev when measuring the wait for the next release.

Instead, we mark the "beginning" as when the dev announces that he's begun work on the next update. For the upcoming release of 0.150 that was sometimes around January 13th. So by that measurement we're likely to hit five months exactly for development.

In the end, we don't need to make the development cycle look longer, it was already an eternity at four months.
Understood. My background is technical. I get the new car at first offer to consumers and drive it. I cannot get the next version until it is offered to consumers. Therefore, I measure from consumer availability dates. The development cycle is internal to the producer. I don't need to know his vacation schedule.

I have seen enough of the thread to understand there are some with "issues" for the Dev's cycle. It is somewhat hilarious. There are those that pontificate they have complete and total knowledge while all they are doing is attempting to extrapolate from some dev statements and their own preferred methods. Those methods may be more efficient but, this is not a car company nor a major software company. This is an artist at work. There is only one person that knows for real what is he is doing. The berating of some 'members' here does nothing to change that.

I much prefer the wandering discussion of 'possibilities', based on often minuscule observations, that many of us have missed. Or the balanced back and forth that Bane71 and others often provide.

Just sayin'.:)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
:rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep: (cuz there's apparently no yawning emoji?)

On this you do have a worthwhile discussion point:
NTR is a pretty specific triangle where a predator successfully acquires their prey, but the prey is not, ultimately, portrayed or characterized as the victim. The main character of the story or the character we the reader/player are meant to associate with is the victim. It's not the same as straight up cheating or cuckolding, it's much more nuanced than that. NTR requires all of coercion by the predator, unwilling participation followed by acceptance from the prey, and the MC as victim.

If Dylan is a love interest (and, regrettably, he is) then Dylan hooking up with Emma or Marie could be considered in the spectrum of of NTR, where Sophia, as the main character, is the victim. However, I believe these Dylan scenarios are only possible if Sophia is pushing him in those directions, so I don't think it can be considered NTR.

Don Morello and Larry? Hmmm. I think most would agree that Sophia would not (if it plays out that she ends up having sex with either of them) enter into it of her own free will and it's easy to envision her coming to accept it and become a willing participant, but I still don't think this qualifies as NTR. If we're a disinterested observer sure, we have the basic components for NTR. However, in AWAM Sophia is the main character, not Liam, in this scenario Sophia is the prey, Liam is the victim. So again, not actually NTR.

Like I say, NTR is a very specific juxtaposition of characters sand roles and motivations, and I'm not convinced there's anything to suggest it exists in the game at this point.

Curious to know which relationships you consider deserving of the NTR flag?
I only disagree on a point of victim. If one considers Sophia as dedicated to her family (even Liam, {hack cough}) then her being forced, tricked, whatever into a relationship with any one including the Morello's would fit this situation. Her loss of that sense of her core family would be the victim. She is the prey of whomever. Her acceptance would be based on need to protect her family.

I think L&P is writing this loosely enough that there are many paths to follow (could be his undoing even as the web expands). The only clear thing I see is that Sophia is always focused on the needs of her children and trying to support Liam for the family. It always seems to circle back to family, even including Patricia. IMO.:):coffee:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I didn't notice that until now. Looks like he's already got something on his mind :unsure:
View attachment 1235137
The fact of the matter is that L&P gives us all a rather convoluted story with complex branching storylines! It is for this reason that I always say that he does more difficult work than many imagine.

For example, I also found something new (for myself, but I think many do not know this)!

If Sofia in Limam's office decides to quickly change clothes, then Liam and Mr. Harris see her.
1623154414875.png

Probably this, seemingly insignificant choice, opens up a possible sex threesome between Sophia Liam and Mester Harris.
Since in a conversation with Liam, Sophia says that perhaps they lack some thrills in having sex. And Liam tells Sophia that later what Mr. Horris saw will surely become the topic of their discussion at lunch.

If Sophia is in no hurry, then Mr. Harris leaves after seeing much less, but when Sophia tells Liam that she has prepared a surprise for him, he assumes that their sexy maid Natalie is hiding in the office!
Liam also discusses threesome with Natalie and Sophia reacts quite calmly. This is likely the route to sex for Sofia, Liam, and Natalie.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes