Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
not following this thread closely, how many renders and what will this update be about?
1000 renders

Events of 0.130:
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Noon/Afternoon:
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

Reactions: bebiho

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
OK so back on topic, last calls on what you think Aiden's next task will be?

I may have missed more information but all I know is a screenshot with Sophia wearing a leather one-piece suit, sorta like a catsuit I think

It did appear like Sophia was talking to someone and she looked unhappy, so I assumed that person was Aiden but no guarantees it is, maybe it was Liam, maybe it was Patricia or maybe I missed something that totally gives away that it Aiden or someone else.

I going to assume Sophia just had to meet Aiden at that spot in that suit and that is all, this was Aiden checking to see if Sophia would do this in a public spot. If she did, then it opens more options for other tasks
We know that:
  • Sophia was helping her friend Cathy to try on her wedding dress in a shop
  • Aiden calls to meet her
  • Sophia leaves the company (Liam is there as the shop is tied to his company and he can help to cut a good deal with he dress) and meets Aiden a couple of blocks away from the shop
  • Aiden gives Sophia the suit he brought for her knowing her size to go for a ride.
  • Sophia goes into another shop, she changes and she re-joins Aiden
  • They leave with the bike, destination "unknown" (to us, at least. It's fair to suppose that Aiden tells her something about where they are going before Sophia accepting the ride, but let's avoid the topic...:oops: ;) )
We also know that:
  • The suit and the bike are not related to the task (L&P said so): the bike and the suit are just for the trip to where the task will take place
  • What the task is, speculations are wild and vary from Sophia exposing herself to different levels in a bikers bar (or similar), to a trip to a lake or in the mountains (probably with some squirrels), to another city where she cannot be recognized when performing the task, whatever it is, up to a change in their relationship with Aiden showing her his sweet side
  • Apparently (and incidentally) the meeting point with Aiden is very close to the Cafe where Sophia spent some time with Alyssa (the orgasmic hand massage)
  • Sophia is going on the ride with her bag in which she can fit all her clothes plus the boots. ;)
  • There are pigeons in the park where Sophia and Aiden meet
I hope I didn't forget anything.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I guess I need to spell out the obvious to you, why would I want to go to patreon to read frigging anything? When I clearly don't have an account for a "reason", I'm not stupid, I know I can read things on there without an account, I used to have an account, now I don't for a "reason" and I refuse to ever go to that site.

next time, maybe when someone posts, think they might be a good reason for it and they just don't think this thread is the place to discuss it, as it's off-topic.

also, people that go to sites like Patreon, generally do have accounts, so I assumed me saying I didn't have an account would be enough.

thank you
I know you don’t need defending or my backing, but I couldn’t help it. When one says they understand something it’s reasonable to expect whatever follows demonstrates understanding.

Reactions: Toushiro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What events are supposed to be in new update?
We know that:
  • Sophia was helping her friend Cathy to try her wedding dress in a shop
  • Sophia leaves the company (Liam is there as the shop is tied to his company and he can help to cut a good deal with he dress) and meets Aiden a couple of blocks away from the shop
  • Aiden gives Sophia the suit he brought for her knowing her size to go for a ride.
  • They leave with the bike, destination "unknown" (to us, at least. It's fair to suppose that Aiden tells her something about where they are going before Sophia accepting the ride, but let's avoid the topic...:oops: ;) )
We also know that:
  • The suit and the bike are not related to the task (L&P said so): the bike and the suit are just for the trip to a place where the task will take place
  • What the task is, speculations are wild and vary from Sophia exposing herself to different levels in a bikers bar (or similar), to a trip to a lake or in the mountains (probably with some squirrels), to another city where she cannot be recognized when performing the task, whatever it is, up to a change in their relationship with Aiden showing her his sweet side
  • Apparently the meeting point with Aiden is very close to the Cafe where Sophia spent some time with Alyssa (the orgasmic hand massage)
  • Sophia is going on the ride with her bag in which she can fit all her clothes plus the boots. ;)
The Cafe where Sophia spent some time with Alyssa will not play a part in this event in any form

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
We know that:
We also know that:
  • The suit and the bike are not related to the task (L&P said so): the bike and the suit are just for the trip to a place where the task will take place
  • Apparently (and incidentally) the meeting point with Aiden is very close to the Cafe where Sophia spent some time with Alyssa (the orgasmic hand massage)
Nice points, I especially liked the part where you mention the pigeons.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
We know that:
We also know that:
  • The suit and the bike are not related to the task (L&P said so): the bike and the suit are just for the trip to where the task will take place
you forgot the pigeons

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
We know that:
We also know that:
thanks, I figured I missed a lot regarding that task, there just so many posts in here, hard to read every one of them.

so they travel via bike somewhere? interesting, that really opens up a wide range of possibilities and ruins what I thought might happen. however, I'm happy about that, just turning up at the meeting point with the outfit and that being all would suck.

so guessing outfit is part 1 and destination is part 2 of the task, sometimes is 2 part to tasks.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
So what is it to you? You seem really affected. You don't seem jealous at all.
I've been playing this game for a very long time but nothing is really happening !! It's drugging out to much !
I know he wants to make money and ok i get it....... I just wish he'd put a little more effort !!!
i first started it at the 0.70 version maybe even before that !!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
We know that:
We also know that:
I was glad you remembered the pigeons. I was getting worried.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So this game isn't abandoned, because is like a year the last time it was update and I thought she stop doing Aiden's orders when her son start taking selfdefense classes....
Please read before you post. It saves a lot of corrections and you learn from a lot of the posts that are here.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
We know that:
We also know that:
Looks like 2 of Aidens buddy's across the street from where Sophia and Aiden meet! What are they up too?!
We know that:
We also know that:
2 o Aiden's buddies are across the street from where Sophia and Aiden meet! What are they up to?!!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
2 o Aiden's buddies are across the street from where Sophia and Aiden meet! What are they up to?!!
Before the fake news spread, if you are referring to the picture here above, it's a fake, that is not Andre, it's another great post-prod by nexer :p
At the moment we don't know if they are just extra or they are going to play any role in the game, but it's very unlikely they are from Aiden's gang watching over the scene.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
you can expect a lot of hugging, walking, holding hands and fabric touching
That's not fair - you're completely overlooking the significance of the pigeons and their symbolic weight, a direct reference to Dylan's unlikely achievement of nailing his mom despite all the competing interests and the inherent obstacles presented by his relationship with Sophia and the fact that he is a total wanker.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes