B

BigWamanHunter

I have a question.....

Does the dev plan to increase the amt of content released per update as he saves enough money to upgrade his rig or hire help?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can someone suggest me a game like this ?
I am NOT saying it's just like this game, but if you like this game, definitely check out . Female protagonist, top-tier renders, and an intriguing plot after the first release. And also sex scenes already! But definitely promise of plenty of tease with other characters. Anyone interested in AWAM should check out JOHNs.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I am NOT saying it's just like this game, but if you like this game, definitely check out . Female protagonist, top-tier renders, and an intriguing plot after the first release. And also sex scenes already! But definitely promise of plenty of tease with other characters. Anyone interested in AWAM should check out JOHNs.
True, it feels like it falls perfectly under the exactly same genre.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Lust & Passion

At Carl's and Patricia's mansion
Thanks for the screens Lukasz1!

Second screen tells us a few things;
If you (as Ellie) decided to tell Julia about the girl from Ellie's ballet class (Elena) then we see some progression there.
Also, was half expecting some Sam content this update (maybe he turns down Dylan's offer to stay and 'watch the gamewith his Dad'/get some time with Sophia) but maybe not.

Also wondering if the surprise L&P mentioned won't have something to do with Ellie.
We've seen scenes where the game perspective lingers with other characters shortly after Sophia exits the scene, but not much where Sophia is far removed - but if Ellie, Julia and Elena are getting some progression this update then it seems unlikely we won't get to see any of it.

Edit: Oh damn, I replayed the intro ballet scene and realize that Elena was the brunette, not the blonde, that is probably Amber (getting out of the house to be away from the football game)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
that is ellie,julia and the neighbor (amber) or one of the dance class girls christine?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I have a question.....

Does the dev plan to increase the amt of content released per update as he saves enough money to upgrade his rig or hire help?
4000 dollars is enough? At this amount to buy immediately new equipment, hire a person and live for a whole month, are you serious about this? He lives in Germany, not Zimbabwe.
To feel financially confident you need to have about 8000, and hire a 12000 person. Do you think the assistant will be content with a few hundred, no he will have to pay a full salary.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
4000 dollars is enough? At this amount to buy immediately new equipment, hire a person and live for a whole month, are you serious about this? He lives in Germany, not Zimbabwe.
To feel financially confident you need to have about 8000, and hire a 12000 person. Do you think the assistant will be content with a few hundred, no he will have to pay a full salary.
He doesn't have to hire a professional to work for him full time.
wow,can u give me l link about blueballing?
A link?

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone else felt that the jump in time to day 11 was a waste? I love the ineractions with Ivan and the movers, that week with the husband gone and the house full of workers could have been a lot of progress for the filthy path. I wonder if a character like Ivan or the school's janitor would have the spotlight in the future... I hope.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you mate I'll definitely try it out today!

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else felt that the jump in time to day 11 was a waste? I love the ineractions with Ivan and the movers, that week with the husband gone and the house full of workers could have been a lot of progress for the filthy path. I wonder if a character like Ivan or the school's janitor would have the spotlight in the future... I hope.
The scenes especially with the movers were really awesome I mean the first time Ivan dropped her personal things box I replayed it so many times as I thought I skipped a convo in between but it wasn't and the next when we have the option to choose between night wear and sports wear man that was really played well by dev!and her walking in bathrobe,her reaction in a filthy manner and the breakfast convo it was so perfect.i think developer will bring back them soon again and knowing that the bathroom lock broke again I think Ivan would comeback!there would be somemore seduction for sure!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It hurts my Eastern European heart as for 4k dollars I could live on a decent, above average level for 3-4 months:( Those disproportions are annoying -.-'

Reactions: ohyeaho

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Just for the record: 4.000 $ / month not bad in Germany either.
Minus!
In Germany you have to pay for
- Health insurance
- long-term care insurance
- Tax
- pension fund
- i don’t know how much for Patreon?
- some other private insurances

Rest, i guess 2.500 - 3000 EURO

Reactions: dima1986

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Just for the record: 4.000 $ / month not bad in Germany either.
But this is very small, for good equipment and hiring a permanent assistant.
He doesn't have to hire a professional to work for him full time.
Still a good skilled worker will not work for a couple of hundred euros.

Where is the obsession with these workers. The author wrote that they may be closer to the end of the game. No stupid orgies in this game will not be.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes