Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Are you serious or kidding? You want to say that 3-4 thousand euros in Germany is such good money? To which you can comfortably live, buy new hardware and still hire a permanent assistant?
Am I kidding? What part of my statement is not true? Is there one single statement I made which is not correct? That 4k is an above average salary for a full time job? Feel free to look it up. The salary statistics are published online every year by the government.
The average salary of university scientists? Online as well and not open to debate. The contract condition are the same within one state.
The salaray for programming studens? 450€ is called Basis in Germany is, to simplify it, like a tax free barrier. Students are not allowed to earn much more, because they lose their status as student then. You can look it up as well.
And I didn't say that 4k is enough to live in luxury, buy equipment and hire a profesional full time.
You came with the numnber 8k+4k. And I mentioned, that as long as you are not hiring a professional with a masters degree or above in full time 4k is not necessary. Already hiring someone part-time would help a lot and hiring someone with a masters degree or above is most likely not necessary either. The average salary of a professional full time programmer is 3.4k (source: Gehaltsvergleich.com), which means many work for less even on full time. And I am not even talking about the 8k.

I'm annoyed by this conversation. I am coming with undisputable facts, while your numbers are pulled right out of your butt and you didn't bother to back them up somehow, and you are asking me if I am kidding after putting strawmen in my mouth. If this is your way to argue, we can end it right now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
4000*0.93= 3720$ after Paypal and Patreon's shares ;
3720$ = 3250€ ;
3250€ - average german taxes ( ): 2000 to 2300€ net/month.

Decent income, but far from being enough to hire someone or upgrade his PC every month while living in Germany. That's the equivalent of a 30000 $ gross annual salary in the States.
Wait a minute.I never heard someone of the devs here to upgrade his PC each month.We are talking for 1 payment for a whole year.Even in my country where 4000$ are huge amount of money for 3-4 months,not 1,you can build a monster rending PC for third of that.

Reactions: BigWamanHunter

Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
Granted I am new to this genre but,,, Should there be some type of disclaimer that reads you will be teased endlessly, the visual quality will be Great, but you will see ZERO sex scenes!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Granted I am new to this genre but,,, Should there be some type of disclaimer that reads you will be teased endlessly, the visual quality will be Great, but you will see ZERO sex scenes!
it has 2 scenes one blowjob and a masturbation scene in the shower.

Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the efforts on testing out those paths and variables! I agree with your premise that it woulda-coulda-shoulda been better if Sophia had a choice to get closer to Ellie and/or Patricia without needing to flirt with her son's high-school friend, etc. But you're doing some speculative extrapolation here to conclude that these paths are set on rails. It's quite possible that once Sophia builds up enough filthy points early on in the story, it will unlock the options to pursue Ellie and/or Patricia without her becoming a "cock hungry slut." It makes sense that Sophia needs to build up filthy points to make her relatives viable sexual partners. She'll get more comfortable flirting with guys and girls alike, being more of an exhibitionist, then even a tease. In other words, there's a lot of time left for Sophia to develop filthy points that make her sexually open and remove barriers without any actual sexual contact with other men (as the dev points out, more than half the filthy points in the whole game are already in play and we're, what 15-20% into it?). Like you, I will be disappointed if it continues to be this way indefinitely moving forward. If the only way for the player to eventually get scenes with Sophia and Ellie is to start fucking all the guys in the story first, that is poor design IMO as well, but it seems a leap to assume that's the case when the game is still just only getting started.

Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
I have an idea, instead of waiting years,,, for a story to get good, is there a list of stories started several years ago that are complete by now???

K9

May 28, 2017
Wait a minute.I never heard someone of the devs here to upgrade his PC each month.We are talking for 1 payment for a whole year.Even in my country where 4000$ are huge amount of money for 3-4 months,not 1,you can build a monster rending PC for third of that.
Doesn't change the fact that it would take more than a single month to put aside the money for that monster PC, so saying 'he got 4000$ so he should be able to upgrade his PC' is still wrong.

And you're still ignoring everything in the post you quote: he gets 2000€, not 4000$. So if you gonna quote me, at least read what I wrote.

And finally, in your country where 4000$ is a huge amount of money for several months, I bet you don't pay 800 or 1000€ for a graphic card. If you want to build a monster PC in Western Europe, you're looking at more than 2000€.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that it would take more than a single month to put aside the money for that monster PC, so saying 'he got 4000$ so he should be able to upgrade his PC' is still wrong.

And you're still ignoring everything in the post you quote: he gets 2000€, not 4000$. So if you gonna quote me, at least read what I wrote.

And finally, in your country where 4000$ is a huge amount of money for several months, I bet you don't pay 800 or 1000€ for a graphic card. If you want to build a monster PC in Western Europe, you're looking at more than 2000€.
You the one that don't read.He was making that amount of money not for 1 month.Or you can't count.So far he is like 15K after taxes.If taxes takes at least half of his money.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@K9 @armion82: Guys, can avoid talk about the finances of the dev, especially if we don't know anything of his life, his debts or liabilities?
Sure thing.
Let's talk about the statement that in the game will be no orgy.Realy?Will be a huge missed opportunity not including something like that in the last 5-6 days of the game.

Reactions: Gregor34674

K9

May 28, 2017
You the one that don't read.He was making that amount of money not for 1 month.Or you can't count.So far he is like 15K after taxes.If taxes takes at least half of his money.
Whatever. I quoted your own numbers, and now that you're proven wrong you try to move the goalposts. Have fun with that, I'm done with you.

@K9 @armion82: Guys, can avoid talk about the finances of the dev, especially if we don't know anything of his life, his debts or liabilities?
With pleasure. I broke the numbers down precisely to try and stop the flood of 'OMG 4000$ so much money!'. Let's speak about the game instead for a change.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes