Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Sure thing.
Let's talk about the statement that in the game will be no orgy.Realy?Will be a huge missed opportunity not including something like that in the last 5-6 days of the game.
Mate the Dev said that everything would fall into place slowly like you'd get everything like sex with Dylan,ellie maybe Sam her sister and some cheating with others too but we gotta wait the Dev is building this thing slowly and he is making us wait and the first 6days there was seduction and maybe character development but the coming updates you'd definitely have few sex scenes even I can't wait to play the updates and see what the whole plot is! It's upon Dev to speed up the update rate or content !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, just think of it this way, by the time you see Sophia in a real sex scene you will be the age of those two guys in the Old Folks home :)
I don't think we have to wait that much.Probably sex with husband this year.Until the end of 2019 she will be already fucking other guys and girls.

Reactions: dima1986

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
I'm guessing there is audio or something in the game which would be why there are obscenely long pauses interrupting the flow of the game. I would really appreciate an option to actually have slides instantly transition to the next so 50% of my time "playing" the game isn't spent literally just sitting there waiting for the next image/text to load while it plays that shit.

Side note, what are the console commands to edit the stats?

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
Sure thing.
Let's talk about the statement that in the game will be no orgy.Realy?Will be a huge missed opportunity not including something like that in the last 5-6 days of the game.
I'm all in with the tease and characters build, but if the tease doesn't end with the biggest, dirtiest, naughtiest, disgusting climax I will go to the nearest psychiatrc hospital to beg them to take me in.

Reactions: Starlight08

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I don't usually play games with female protagonist but I randomly stumbled upon the fanart thread of this one not knowing anything about it's story or anything, and now you know exactly what path I'll choose :D
I just discovered a new way of enjoying female lead games lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't usually play games with female protagonist but I randomly stumbled upon the fanart thread of this one not knowing anything about it's story or anything, and now you know exactly what path I'll choose :D
I just discovered a new way of enjoying female lead games lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's interesting you say that because I've always wondered why so many people seem resistant to play games with a female protagonist. Those complaints usually (not always) come from a place of "I don't want to play as a girl" which I've always thought odd. I mean, most games where you play as a male MC, the MC is a either a teenage doofus or a total dick. There are obvious exceptions, but it's not like I'm here playing games with male protagonists pretending I am the MC. God no. I shudder just thinking about being any number of the male MCs in many popular games. I'm not playing as that guy; I'm a third-party observer steering the MC toward choices that lead to scenes I enjoy. So playing a game with a female MC is just the same, but instead I simply steer the girl toward scenes I enjoy.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
It's interesting you say that because I've always wondered why so many people seem resistant to play games with a female protagonist. Those complaints usually (not always) come from a place of "I don't want to play as a girl" which I've always thought odd. I mean, most games where you play as a male MC, the MC is a either a teenage doofus or a total dick. There are obvious exceptions, but it's not like I'm here playing games with male protagonists pretending I am the MC. God no. I shudder just thinking about being any number of the male MCs in many popular games. I'm not playing as that guy; I'm a third-party observer steering the MC toward choices that lead to scenes I enjoy. So playing a game with a female MC is just the same, but instead I simply steer the girl toward scenes I enjoy.
Playing as a female MC is something more fun and enjoyable for me I mean I never tried out any male MC kinda games but the first game I played was insexsity and I just dint wanna choose any male MC kinda games I mean maybe some of them are really awesome but I feel there is something spl and heart-warming playing a female MC kinda game and these games are rare and many of them come with good content!

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Words about a visit to Sophia's sister -
Don't expect too much for that scene. Julia will have her own event at the next day. Sophia just brings the kids to her sister. She will have the opportunity of letting Carl flirt with her and Patricia will have her little scene but that's it.

Reactions: Lukasz1 and farrah

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Playing as a female MC is something more fun and enjoyable for me I mean I never tried out any male MC kinda games but the first game I played was insexsity and I just dint wanna choose any male MC kinda games I mean maybe some of them are really awesome but I feel there is something spl and heart-warming playing a female MC kinda game and these games are rare and many of them come with good content!
I'm just saying that for a lot of games with male MCs, if I want to enjoy the game, I need to disassociate myself from the MC and create some distance because the male MC is not me. I realize some players get immersed into the MC, and I get that, but I'm someone who does NOT want to be immersed into the typical male MC archetypes we see here (shy virgin, horn-dog virgin, douchy frat-bro guy, emo broken-hearted wimpy guy, etc).

I mean, look at my avatar. The MC in SD3 is an asshole extraordinaire, but it's my favorite game. It's my favorite game because I can play it without ever feeling like I am the MC.

When I play games with a female MC, I just roll with it and don't feel the weird conflict of playing as a guy I do not want to be like.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes