Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
It could be that or the fact tha Dylan is a little skinny boy who would be murdered by american high school football players.
It doesn't really matter what sport he plays-it's not like actually playing the sport plays a role in the story. It could be a chess club meeting, it's just a story frame location.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Have you had a look at the Daz store for sports field assets? It's either basketball or soccer.
...haha, you know, while I still maintain the exact sport doesn't matter, you're absolutely right. Thinking on it, only games like Being a Dik where they have an actual artist to render things have games other than basketball or soccer.

Put lacrosse assets on the store and watch every new boy out to fuck his mom be a star lacrosse player lol. Or do a really weird game, like curling. Oh! Caber tossing!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
...haha, you know, while I still maintain the exact sport doesn't matter, you're absolutely right. Thinking on it, only games like Being a Dik where they have an actual artist to render things have games other than basketball or soccer.

Put lacrosse assets on the store and watch every new boy out to fuck his mom be a star lacrosse player lol. Or do a really weird game, like curling. Oh! Caber tossing!
That's interesting, are you saying that there are not tennis assets in Daz? That DrPinkcake makes his own assets and still he is way faster than the most of devs?

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
There is a game called "Life in the Middle East", though it's of...uh...dubious accuracy. I don't think a lot of women in Saudi Arabia are jogging in skintight yoga pants, but maybe I'm wrong and it's an everyday thing and I'm just dumb.
I've not played the game but whatever you think of ksa is usually wrong. There's an expression of sorts, everything is legal behind the walls.

I live here. In the compounds there are parties, alochol, in some cases drugs, Arabs in bikinis, women jogging around etc. Outside the compound this is not possible. In UAE it is.

Reactions: the3m_dude
Jun 18, 2017
And why aren't there any games about India? Brazil? Arabia? Why does everyone make games exclusively about America?
I thought about making a 2dcg game based on India. I'm a Indian myself, and an artist. The issue is I'm terrible at storytelling and writing in general. While my art isn't the best I think I can make it work, judging by the arts of many 2dcg games I've played. I'm quite serious about making a game like that and right now looking for a writer. But it's been hard to find one, with India being such a conservative country when it comes to sex related stuff. So, might be quite a while if I do release a game in the future.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
For all the apes asking "dude, update where".

L&S said between the 14th and the 15th. So you can rest assured that even though it's 100% completely ready right now, fully tested (guaranteed), he ain't dropping that bitch until way into the 15th tomorrow because uhm, you know, "reasons" :^)

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I thought about making a 2dcg game based on India. I'm a Indian myself, and an artist. The issue is I'm terrible at storytelling and writing in general. While my art isn't the best I think I can make it work, judging by the arts of many 2dcg games I've played. I'm quite serious about making a game like that and right now looking for a writer. But it's been hard to find one, with India being such a conservative country when it comes to sex related stuff. So, might be quite a while if I do release a game in the future.
Looking forward to it. Good luck.

Jun 18, 2017
Looking forward to it. Good luck.
Don't get your hopes up lol. Lots of issues still needs to be tackled, primarily the story aspect as I mention earlier. That said, I've been working on a 'sex system' you might say. Should be ready for a preview/alpha release by the end of this year. If that manages to attract enough attention and find some success I'd be more willing to work on an actual full scale game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is many sex stories(especially incest) for India on literotica.
Maybe you can get some inspiration.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes