despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
fan art (Cross-post from Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.41] [stoperArt])
View attachment 1245430
View attachment 1245432
Our regional series occasionally merge two series characters into one for few episodes. Like they are relatives, friends, acquaintance etc.. I wish the same thing for AWAM and JOHN since L&P and Stoper are same person with different profiles.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Scrolled through the past 20 pages and I still have no idea what content is coming lmao.

1. Aiden task - This I understand (don't know what it is still but whatever)
2. Dylan/Sophia or Emma event (I think)?
3. Uhm...Side job event?

Am I reading it right? Is this what we're getting?

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I thought about making a 2dcg game based on India. I'm a Indian myself, and an artist. The issue is I'm terrible at storytelling and writing in general. While my art isn't the best I think I can make it work, judging by the arts of many 2dcg games I've played. I'm quite serious about making a game like that and right now looking for a writer. But it's been hard to find one, with India being such a conservative country when it comes to sex related stuff. So, might be quite a while if I do release a game in the future.
Hey, I saw your message regarding developing a 2DGC game about India. I guess you're what I was looking for. I am a writer by profession, and I can take care of all storytelling and writing requirements. I was looking for someone who can take care of the designing and coding stuff.

What say?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Which event is said to be the largest and what is the Sophia/Dylan event meant to consist off?

The Home schooling sounds pretty hype, Aidens 3rd task could be hype (but i'm doubtful), I just want another Bikini fashion show tier event.

That shit is still far and away the best hetero content since its release.
You really want a bikini fashion show ?
That would mean that instead of moving forward a little, the game would tread.
It's the 12th day, it must go crescendo and not regress.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Hint, the "bikini show tier" should help you understand what I meant.

No, I do not want another identical bikini show :^)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I agree. Why should there be another Bikini Event? We already had it, and the story needs to progress. There are far too many repeated scenes already. They're at the point of being redundant on certain paths in the story.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes