Mar 25, 2021
It's all about the Benjamins it's all about the money if i could and had the skills i would create the game i would release it to the people for free i would want everybody save they're money there wouldn't be any problems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LouBloom

Pluto76

Nov 14, 2018

A) Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!

B) I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

C) To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest.

D) Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons.
A) Absolute bollocks
B) There is no warning that if you dont subscribe by X you dont get Y
C & D) He thinks he is a martyr to Incest AVN

I wouldn't be suprised if he has distributed the game to subscribers in limited numbers with some sort of watermark built in so that when it is pirated he will be able to narrow down which subscribers pirated it.

There is no need to go to these lengths other than because he is overcharging and underdelivering, and if ICSTOR can have 000s of subscribers and provide no update why is he so concerned about milking his over 40s, he has such a martyr complex that he literally believes the sun shines out of his ass and DAZZLES.

Seems to me that plenty of people are prepared to support quality work regardless of pirating.. he has an established supporter base that wont go anywhere providing those in his inner discord three ring circus can convince him to stop being a total crybaby martyr knob

These are the same people that look after elderly parents and then claim they deserve all the inheritance because they looked after them 24/7 instead of allowing other people or equipment to help out (something he promised to do but never will because he is a martyr to his own creation)

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
To summarise, in layman terms what this clown as done (and he thinks he's clever)

He's asked everyone to preorder a game (for 6months), for people that preorder and he trusts he releases, for people that he doesn't trust they don't get a release. And on the release day a couple of people pay for the game and he refuses to release the game to them

What a fucking clown

mike021

Aug 7, 2016
He should understand that some people are hesitant to subscribe to his Patreon more than a few days/hours before the release due to the fact that he's proven himself to be completely untrustworthy. I'm not going to pay up a few weeks in advance, just so he can postpone the release for another month or two (due to some bullshit reasons no less).

Scorg

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia. I'm not a philanthropist, but I don't understand what the difference will be if he gives an Update today or tomorrow if one devil he still gets to pirated sites than he thinks?. Sorry for my bad english.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I rarely, very rarely comment here and never bashed at the Dev, but his reaction is the total opposite definition of " Professionalism ". Whoever still defends him after what he said needs a good injection of " Objectivity " deep in his veins and his mind.

Jun 21, 2020
2min silence for those genuinely supported L&P and still ain't got the game. And the special humans(non patreons) he mentioned are the ones made this game stay always in Trending.
It's really sad man, like we pay him coz we want the damn game and than he's like "oh no! We only will share the game with our so called elites motherfucking patrons. "
Dude your game only got famous coz of this F95 site, SVS comics, Fap-Nation and etc otherwise nobody would have given shit about this damn blue ball game.
I bet most of the people in future will not even pay him for his work and will directly download from pirated sites.
I will definitely not do a mistake of supporting him next time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
with that much support and monthly income he still scared the game gets leaked and put time and effort to try to protect his game for 1 day. in doing so he also make new members angry, so in the end he is just shooting himself in the foot.
the only thing he shows by doing all this is that he is stingy, and thats not a good thing if he want to avoid the "milker" title.
just believe in your supporters, and if someone is leaking it, fuck it, who cares, you still have +1700 patrons.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes