hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
Wow he's an actual undeniable scammer now this looks pretty bad. My suspicion based on the writing quality in his game has been confirmed, this guy has quite a small brain. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bumble_Toolmer
Jul 1, 2019
Could be a breaking point for LP ... maybe be the beginning of the end for the best adult game ever ....

I dont mind paying but i think its unfair for 10 months of 12 months i dont get a update ... hell i be willing to pay $50 maybe $100 a month if he just post a good update for each month but its not gonna happen as he is slower than a handicap turtle ...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why is he sounding like new ICSTOR
No, definitely Gumdrop! The same full of himself diatribes, never acknowledging the very real and serious problems which generate critic of him and his game progress. And the audacity to demand such high paywalls! for comparison, even really expensive A+ games come in at 60-70 Euro at most when finished!

Reactions: legolasbaler

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Gotta admit the man is a marketing genius. he realised early on when people were going crazy over Sophia and Ellie that he was on to a winner and that he had to make this one product last as long as possible. And when patrons just bleated like sheep every time he delayed or asked to extend the production period, he knew he was dealing with morons.
Take: A lot of randy fools, their money, A beautiful model. Mix all together and voilà.
Other devs take note if you haven't already, this is how you gonna make some serious money....for years and years.
Let's just Hope they won't cuz and all female Devs here are better atleast they deliver their product on time

Keioshin

May 4, 2017

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
That's fucked up and against Patreon's ToS. He's seriously running the risk of getting his Patreon shutdown permanently. Especially if they dig deeper and find out they're actually talking about his "other" version of the game he's using Patreon funds to make.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
He treats his game like the best shit out there, like he is doing a favor to his patrons by releasing it, to people who paid him hundreds of dollars to this point for a game that inevitable will get here. His logic is "I will harm my paying patrons because one of them pirates it". He rather nobody gets it than some of us get it and decide to support him (thats why he gets patrons, thats how I got to support some games. Not his anymore)

Reactions: karntasis

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia. I'm not a philanthropist, but I don't understand what the difference will be if he gives an Update today or tomorrow if one devil he still gets to pirated sites than he thinks?. Sorry for my bad english.
That's because there is no difference, dear Russian friend. L&P just thinks himself clever but actually he's fucking dumb.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I love the game big time but that is the reason i dont become a patreon he releases a game after 5 months and the gameplay is only 3-5 Minutes of gameplay for 30$ I could buy a game from steam and play it for 2 days even treasure of nadia its cheaper when its out and it has the best animations and graphics and treasure of nadia has the same amount of gamplay as the WAM and now that he releashed the game and patreons already pay for the game he doesn't give it to them because of pirating dude even resident evill village had been pirated on day 1 you cant avoid it, it sucks i cant argue with that you put time and money to create a game but dont mistreat the ones that actually payed for the game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes