Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Dude just sucked our money for half damn year and now he says he want respect.
What a bitch.
All conjecture:
One of L&P's Patreon goals was to cancel his college courses so I'm guessing L&P is still fairly young, early 20's, maybe 24-25 by now, and he's making a lot of money off this game without having ever had to work for a boss and have actual pressure and expectations to deliver results on time.

He's interpreting genuine critique of his development process and decision making and project management, which is most typically presented here as suggestions or advice for improving those shortcomings, as derision of the game.

Speaking for myself only, but with the belief that there are many others here that would agree with me, we would allow him his shortcomings if he wasn't such a dick about it.

(For those of you on google translate, "allow him his shortcomings" is just an expression, it is not a suggestion that I have discretion over what L&P's feelings should be)

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yo, let's do some math. this guy thinks that his update costs nearly... hmm... 40*6 = 240 $ ???
240$ for bunch of renders? even if he does it professionally and all, but 240$ for several renders????

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.

If what is written here is true then the new patreons should be refunded since they paid with the promise of getting the game at day one.

If you steal from a thief you are still a criminal.

It's like a restaurant owner that make all clients pay an then serve food only to the people that come everyday because is afraid that someone might write a bad review online.

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I don't post much, but just going through this thread on these forums, you can see why so many developers abandon games. Some of y'all are just relentless, smh

No appreciation for anything, just relentless criticism and you don't just want it for free, but want it now on-demand. So you can just further criticize. WEIRDOS!

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
If you are in this thread, and a pateron. You are a RAT

I know that not all of the new supporters have bad things in mind but I had to set an example at least once! Don't worry, I will start answer your requests very soon again.

Yes, I know. But if I did it, those "rats" who only sign in to steal it, would also know about it. Don't worry, I will answer you requests soon again. I just wanted to show a signal.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's fucked up and against Patreon's ToS. He's seriously running the risk of getting his Patreon shutdown permanently. Especially if they dig deeper and find out they're actually talking about his "other" version of the game he's using Patreon funds to make.
Unless they can provide prints of that other game and link maybe his email, or a proof of game play he will be safe saying hes only releasing decisions of life... so hes actually doing what the reward says...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
After all this drama, i am sure the actual AWAM 1.30 links will be posted here on this site. Either tomorrow or day after. So no use in winning. Just need to wait and have patience.

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
Whoever supporting him just think for minute what are you doing.
And patreon site are there for supporting the creator not for selling the product.
And 50$ for these updates and have to follow his conditions.
(5 months × 10$ tire= 50$)

Reactions: CırıLover

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
First response

So I was a Legend last month, didnt share the teaser. did not select re-bill feature. now I am Legend this month, can I get access. It says I get day 1 access. I dont want any trouble. Just want what I paid for.

Your post is not excusable and doesn't follow the basic rules of a contract. You've agree at a value to release something on a date. You are now not following or agreeing to the contract you've made. This is basic offer and acceptance, and you sir are taking the money and breaking the offer. Basically, you are breaking the contract you've made with the "legend" patrons, whether that's in good faith or bad.
Who are u calling pirates u lil sit we are just poor ppl and some of us used support when u started but stopped cuz everytime u buy a new GPU u get slower and slower

Last edited:

karntasis

Jul 23, 2018
That's what happens when you support a potato like him. He makes some money and now he think's he is Elon Musk and invented the AI for auto-pilot.

I mean devs like him are stupid. Kompas production is a huge example of how new devs should try to run their project concerning communication, marketing publicity etc.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes