yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
Wow... some people are going to be dicks, but I don't think it is 95% of people shitting on AWAM and 5% of people saying nice things. I would say that it is probably a lot closer to half and half, but the people who do complain generally complain about 2 things. "Muh blue balls" which has gotten to the point of meme now and any game that doesn't have sex quickly is compared to AWAM. The other thing folks complain about is "Updates taking forever".

Yea, everyone would like updates sooner, and to finally get to some more action, but complaining is not productive.

After today though, L&P definitely added a huge new thing for people to hate him over, and he has only himself to blame. That is delaying patrons who paid $38.50 for the game access to the game because he suspects that some of them may have the motive to leak the game.

Were some of their intents to leak the game? Absolutely at least 2 of the new supporters 100% nobody is denying that. You can go through this thread and find them both. He is on point about that.

The thing is though... It is not like he is starving for support. He is more on the successful end in terms of money makers. Usually 1500+ supporters.

If you go to game stop you can buy a whole game off the shelf with $38.50 in your pocket, and this is only for an update for a game that is incomplete. If someone has been paying that for 6 months that $231 paid into the game.

I totally get where he is coming from how it upsets him when the game is released on pirate site very early and he loses money because of this. The thing about that is this trick can only be pulled ONE TIME. Six months from now next update do you think that anyone new is joining on day 1 of a release? After this fiasco? I'm thinking people will remember, and wait unless it is a new sucker.

It is wrong to fuck patrons over to launch an attack at pirates. That is like throwing the baby out with the dirty bathwater. The game will be pirated at some point no matter what he says or does. He needs to accept that fact.

He just killed a lot of his support just to fuck pirates over because they say "Muh blue balls!" Think about that...

People are going to be reporting his Patreon, some supporters probably already have. He is building up a rep for himself to be like gumdrop the dev everyone hates.

I have talked to L&P before, and he is a cool guy, and I get along with him very well. His problem though is he takes this criticism shit and pirating way too seriously. This is a war he should not want to fight, and should definitely refund any of the new patrons if they ask for one which they should. Because he is not fulfilling his end of the bargain.

Stop being mean to L&P guys he is obviously under a ton of stress, and it is clear he isn't thinking right at the moment calling people rats and such.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I really like the approach of Zorlun (Project Myriam's dev). He's active on the F95 forum, and has promised that the release will be available for free 5 or 7 days after the initial release for Patreons. Since he's active and continuously interacts with everyone here, people kinda respect him. I have noticed that the game is always available a few days after the initial release (when he wants), and people are okay waiting.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Me, who has already play 0.130, watching L&P vs F95 people before France vs Germany match.
View attachment 1247262
Who cares about the update, this discussion, L&P outing himself as a complete V... is better than 0.130 can ever be. Later in the evening I watch (hopefully) some gallic rooster kicking by our black and white Eagles! But I fully understand you point, it is fun watching this.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No . He has claime that i will not reward you as you pay on his post . That against patreon laws
So yes if he posted that on patreon hes not that smart... patreon could clearly associate that and see hes avoiding patreon rules...

Reactions: SsHorus

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's fucked up and against Patreon's ToS. He's seriously running the risk of getting his Patreon shutdown permanently. Especially if they dig deeper and find out they're actually talking about his "other" version of the game he's using Patreon funds to make.
That would almost certainly be an immediate suspension of his account .

Reactions: Bumble_Toolmer

Zarkton cruises

Feb 18, 2020
Wow... some people are going to be dicks, but I don't think it is 95% of people shitting on AWAM and 5% of people saying nice things. I would say that it is probably a lot closer to half and half, but the people who do complain generally complain about 2 things. "Muh blue balls" which has gotten to the point of meme now and any game that doesn't have sex quickly is compared to AWAM. The other thing folks complain about is "Updates taking forever".

Yea, everyone would like updates sooner, and to finally get to some more action, but complaining is not productive.

After today though, L&P definitely added a huge new thing for people to hate him over, and he has only himself to blame. That is delaying patrons who paid $38.50 for the game access to the game because he suspects that some of them may have the motive to leak the game.

Were some of their intents to leak the game? Absolutely at least 2 of the new supporters 100% nobody is denying that. You can go through this thread and find them both. He is on point about that.

The thing is though... It is not like he is starving for support. He is more on the successful end in terms of money makers. Usually 1500+ supporters.

If you go to game stop you can buy a whole game off the shelf with $38.50 in your pocket, and this is only for an update for a game that is incomplete. If someone has been paying that for 6 months that $231 paid into the game.

I totally get where he is coming from how it upsets him when the game is released on pirate site very early and he loses money because of this. The thing about that is this trick can only be pulled ONE TIME. Six months from now next update do you think that anyone new is joining on day 1 of a release? After this fiasco? I'm thinking people will remember, and wait unless it is a new sucker.

It is wrong to fuck patrons over to launch an attack at pirates. That is like throwing the baby out with the dirty bathwater. The game will be pirated at some point no matter what he says or does. He needs to accept that fact.

He just killed a lot of his support just to fuck pirates over because they say "Muh blue balls!" Think about that...

People are going to be reporting his Patreon, some supporters probably already have. He is building up a rep for himself to be like gumdrop the dev everyone hates.

I have talked to L&P before, and he is a cool guy, and I get along with him very well. His problem though is he takes this criticism shit and pirating way too seriously. This is a war he should not want to fight, and should definitely refund any of the new patrons if they ask for one which they should. Because he is not fulfilling his end of the bargain.

Stop being mean to L&P guys he is obviously under a ton of stress, and it is clear he isn't thinking right at the moment calling people rats and such.
This is one of the funniest pages ever

Reactions: dobzzz

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
Its not even that his game is being shown for free on pirated sites, because L&P is still being paid by patrons. Its the fact that they are being shown on pirated sites where a large number of people just talk shit about the developer for hours like trolls and not actual fans of the work.
Broken promises, not worth of money updates

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

I agree with you;
but when you are in the business world you have to be careful what you do / say.
if I make a mistake in saying something in my work, I pay the consequences.
will he learn from his mistakes?
it depends on how many will open their eyes.

Reactions: SsHorus

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019

Damage has been done now only repurcussion mate

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes