Apr 9, 2021
Fuck man, L&p have really dedicated cult lol i haven't even play this game i am here just for fun. Sigh it their money anyway i just say "पहले इस्तेमाल करें फिर विश्वास करें" it means use first then trust

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Omg this man is really childish.
He want to protect his game by not releasing it and taking his supporter for granted?
He need denuvo i guess, and should sign in Ubisoft
Also, if he release the Dol on patreon and awam on discord, does he break the patreon's law?
Yep.

And, it looks like people are reporting through Patreon that he isn't honoring his pledges. Patreon will look through the feed and discover that the link to Decisions of Life was, in fact, posted and available to the appropriate tiers. Then they will wonder what the fuck is going on. And then they will find out what the fuck is going on. And then no more Patreon account.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really like the approach of Zorlun (Project Myriam's dev). He's active on the F95 forum, and has promised that the release will be available for free 5 or 7 days after the initial release for Patreons. Since he's active and continuously interacts with everyone here, people kinda respect him. I have noticed that the game is always available a few days after the initial release (when he wants), and people are okay waiting.
That is something not solely applying to Zorlun. There are other games, e.g. "Future wife", "Pale Carnations", "Interns of..." or "Tomie wanna...", where the devs state that they will be free for all after a certain amount of time. And "SURPRISE", even most of the real pirates respect the deadlines. Everyone is pleased. That is mutual respect at work, something L&P will never get or learn!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm not a patreon of this dev, I'm supporting stefstory and other 5 devs. People in wich I trust
Ther you go, that is very important factor that I don't think L&P has considered. Trust is not a one-way street. It is a two-way street. Surely some long time Patrons will secretly leak it on here after this fiasco without him knowing who from now on.

Xlore

Jul 12, 2017
The funny thing is if he was a little better with time management and releasing solid quantity updates, he could be doubling his patron numbers.
why put in more effort to get 12k a month when you can put in minimum effort and get 6k a month and enjoy it more.

Reactions: Mennnnnn234

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There are certain things people just miss. Reporting on patreon for not giving the game is useless because the game he promised on patreon has been realeased. DOL is what is promised on patreon to everyone.

Plus the game is to be received by the top tier within 1 day of release That's 24 hours. And that threshold has yet not been crossed. So effectively the promise is not broken.

Lastly what he did was foolish, there were so many better ways to deal with people who just abuse him and then beg him for the game he made.

Reactions: rhtn104

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
he removed the post but if patreon system is at least decent enough they will keep logs of it....
If his patrons have it set they receive an email everytime he posts something. So all of his legends patrons should have an email of the "I'm not giving you my update" post.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There are certain things people just miss. Reporting on patreon for not giving the game is useless because the game he promised on patreon has been realeased. DOL is what is promised on patreon to everyone.

Plus the game is to be received by the top tier within 1 day of release That's 24 hours. And that threshold has yet not been crossed. So effectively the promise is not broken.

Lastly what he did was foolish, there were so many better ways to deal with people who just abuse him and then beg him for the game he made.
True facts

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IMO it's L&P's fault.

He should tie the duration of the subscription to the day of the update. And say so from the start.
But when you say $38.5 gets you access to the game from day one, that's your fault. L&P fault.

But if you say that 100$ (at least 3 months subscrition) gives you access to the game from the first day it's SOMETHING ELSE.

Jun 12, 2018
If his patrons have it set they receive an email everytime he posts something. So all of his legends patrons should have an email of the "I'm not giving you my update" post.
Most of his legend Patrons have it already, only a few new legend Patrons that can't access.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes