Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That is something not solely applying to Zorlun. There are other games, e.g. "Future wife", "Pale Carnations", "Interns of..." or "Tomie wanna...", where the devs state that they will be free for all after a certain amount of time. And "SURPRISE", even most of the real pirates respect the deadlines. Everyone is pleased. That is mutual respect at work, something L&P will never get or learn!
Zorlun responded to a post i did very politely and appreciating that i loved the game etc, and even responded to doubts posted by other posts, that´s they way you make your game feel appreaciatted and supported. The game is truly great, which it helps

Hk1210

Mar 29, 2020
Seeing this one, I wanted to say it too. I am from Russia and we have 30 euros is ... 2,624 rubles, and this is not even a small amount of money. For this amount in the incentive, you can buy a bunch of games at the same discounts yes, so a person on patreon has a lot of subscribers, 1700 people, and even if a brother pays him 1 euro every day, this is not a small amount of money. And He still resents being pirated? This dude earns more per month than the hard workers at the helicopter repair plant who work tirelessly for 500 euros per month on average.... while he makes the release of the game once a month ... 3-6 months?
He has a good game but what I saw here in the comments, the author of the game is still a Jew, but the game is good. and his complaints are absolutely not appropriate, I would even be glad that his game is so well promoted even by pirates. In general, I unsubscribed from his Patron today after seeing this.
I'm Vietnamese

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Developers are allowed and able to request their game be pulled off this site and the admins MUST listen to them.
No, we don't have that power. This site actively encourages leaks. The only way it will not be released is a rule 7 violation.

Reactions: Dracays
May 4, 2017
With all due respect BAD and CoBD are a few notches below AWAM in terms of render quality, realism, and game mechanics. Just about EVERY AVN delivers more goods than AWAM but thats part of what makes AWAM special. Its also part of what makes AWAM so frustrating. Nonetheless AWAM is graphically the most impressive AVN with among the most massive storylines ever attempted. In fact just about any knowledgeable AVN dev or even fan would bet AGAINST this project finishing because its such an enormous project in terms of quality and content.

Here's to hoping we get tons more content
You should read what a person says before you try countering their argument.

I never said anything about the render quality it is quite good. And while I could argue that it's not better than BAD and CoBD, I won't as render quality is not all that important to me.

Realism? Really? Too much realism can be a bad thing, there is a certain level of realism people are able to ignore and still enjoy something. And seriously you bring up realism when there are some super unrealistic things that happen in this VN.

Game mechanics? Are you serious? It's a VN you make choices, that's it. BAD has interesting game mechanics as it has a lot of side content with the Rooster app, the fights, the vault in order to unlock tons of special renders not part of the main game. This does not have that.

And while the story does promise to be gigantic, it does not mean it's good. In fact many of the story lines are cringy. Whereas BAD and CoBD have way superior story telling and even though slightly less realistic in some aspects, it is at a level where it is really fun and engaging, while this is just meh.

Plus they both have more content.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes