Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
In the end, we are still gonna look at Sophia :illuminati:
I have been playing a lot of games here, most with very beautiful women. But on par with Sophia´s design of beauty i only played and currently do, ´with one, Anna from Anna´s Exciting Affection.

Reactions: Dracays
Jun 21, 2020
Dev's like "Fuck it! I am even greater than Telltale games, EA games, Gameloft"

Bitch, even a multi-billion dollar company like telltale got bankrupt and had to sell off their games. All they did was produce great games.
On the other hand you just kept milking the money out of the patreons and now they're pissed off.

Dev, we'll see how long you hold up your shit show.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
People need to start preparing for when this game get abandoned now. It's a matter of time before these excuses towards his high paying supporters turn into "I am quitting the game because you are all criticizing".
I'm afraid you are right. I think he can do it out of spite of criticism. then secretly it would continue to produce it only on discord

Reactions: Dracays

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
People need to start preparing for when this game get abandoned now. It's a matter of time before these excuses towards his high paying supporters turn into "I am quitting the game because you are all criticizing".
He will not abandon the project because that would abandon a lot of money. A month-long vacation here and there though? I can see that.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Forget about the update of this game, the drama in this thread is way more entertaining :LOL::LOL::LOL:
In general, I'm like you. Lurking in the shadows, reading and laughing at the comments without interfering, but that post from L&P is really disrespectful.

Imagine Big and wealthy studios like EA, CD Projekt Red or Capcom insulting pplz of " rats " who buy their products on the release date, without pre-ordering it. What do you think would happen ? Their reputation would be dead in less than 24hrs. Social media pressure and complaints would simply destroy them. And here, we have an Adult game Dev who got too much ego and insults ppl. It simply shocks me. There's not a single inch of professionalism in those words.

Every single thing that wants light MUST accept the shadows that come with it. Piracy, criticisms, lies, etc.. There are so many examples. How many celebrities got involved in false accusations ? Didn't CD Projekt Red got his source code stolen and sold on the black market for $5 million dollars or something like that ? How much more reason should they be angrier than L&P ? Come on. If he can't accept constructive criticisms (not free bashing), he should quit developing.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Unfortunately you are right.

But now I am listining to this:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Could you send a DMCA to Patron for DOL, as its a copy of AWAM? And, for him to answer and explain why its not a DMCA break Paterons T&Cs?
It does not break terms and conditions because the game AWAM is on his private site not on patreon. On patreon is DOL and he gets funding for that and he delivers that game as well.

If he was not delivering DOL and only making AWAM you could make an argument but that's not the case.

Patreon guidelines are being followed. Outside of that whether he makes a uncensored copy of his own game or makes 20 other games and releases them is not patreons responsibility

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes