Jan 9, 2021
If you guys dont pay money how can you just expect to be treated same as someone who is paying for the game.

And if u just want to fap there are so many mod versions of this game watch it, don't force a creator to change story just beacuse you want. Be patient it will be uploaded.

And for new patreon rules L&p can't uploaded uncensored version/ full incest sex version in the patreon site so he uploaded a normal one without more renders into the site which is calling choice based .

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Zorlun responded to a post i did very politely and appreciating that i loved the game etc, and even responded to doubts posted by other posts, that´s they way you make your game feel appreaciatted and supported. The game is truly great, which it helps
To add to that, that's how you build trust. I've noticed for the last few updates, fans happily obliged in waiting for a week for the public release instead of leaking the game early.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qixoni
Oct 24, 2020
Wow. L&P has turned me off so much I now feel more interested in reading my contract law text books and calling him out on his completely illegal patreon actions than playing new update. Not even letting his supporters who've paid insane amounts of money for months access the game and calling the main promotional sites 'rats'. Thumbs down L&P, might as well sell off the game to a new developer. Definitely has the smallest dick ever.

sekol35710

Oct 25, 2020
Hi, I don't know whats going on today but I personally like the game (my first game on this forum!) and all the bashing and complaining isn't helping. The reaction of L&P was probably a little over the top but I think his intention was good (protecting his current Patreons) so no harm done.

Lets play the game, have some fun and thats it. All good.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Wow. L&P has turned me off so much I now feel more interested in reading my contract law text books and calling him out on his completely illegal patreon actions than playing new update. Not even letting his supporters who've paid insane amounts of money for months access the game and calling the main promotional sites 'rats'. Thumbs down L&P, might as well sell off the game to a new developer. Definitely has the smallest dick ever.
Smallest dick ever? He went in south Korea for is penis enlargement surgery delaying one month the developement but forgetting to suspend the patreon pledge...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes