Bumblebeexxx

Aug 28, 2018
People will say what they will about L&P. He isn't perfect, and he was rather rude and his behavior was very bad recently. Frankly, uncalled for. There is a lot of truth to that, but that is not the whole story.

That being said, people keep coming back for more in spite of them thinking L&P is a dick. Because he writes and renders characters that people care about, and has been doing so for years.

A lot of people don't understand how lonely it can be to create a game especially by yourself. A lot of time just you and the computer. Passing up time with friends and family. The guy is probably going through some serious depression because I think he feels unappreciated.

There are a lot of people here. A lot who have been playing it for years. How many of you have ever actually simply said "Thanks" to L&P? I'm one of them, and I don't think very many have.

I think he is acting this way from a combination of loneliness, and not feeling appreciated.

Can you guys see where he is coming from?

Imagine spending tons of your time on a project, your vision... You have a dream of making something beautiful that people will enjoy. Along the way you get critic after critic shitting on your work. Most of the time from people who do not care about you at all, and have never supported you in any way. Yet you carry on year after year.

It is understandable for him to get upset at this.

Here is a little experiment for you to try. Those "..." on the page numbers. Go ahead and click on that, and write a random number in there. It doesn't have to be recent can be from a year or 2 or 3 ago anywhere in there. Then scroll through the page... Someone shits on it... Alright, try another random page... And someone shits on it. Someone shits on the game almost every page, and sometimes it's multiple people shitting on it. That is of course AFTER moderators have cleaned up the bulk of it. This game gets a shitload of criticism. Rarely does it get any sort of new criticism. The things people were complaining about 2 years ago has not gotten any better or worse. Its usually the same complaints. "Stop blue balling and update faster!" He knows these are the majority of complaints. It has just become nagging at this point, and he is going to do what he is going to do.

All that negative energy has been adding up, and now it is boiling over.

Early on L&P was active and humble in these forums. He came, and he posted, and he talked to people and interacted with them. The toxic people drove him away and made him get bitter and resentful. I have been in this thread since day 1.

I know L&P reads a lot of this thread, and I hope he understands not everyone is against him here. Haters gonna hate. That is a sign of success. Don't take it out on everyone because some people suck. Thanks for putting all that effort into making this game, some of us do appreciate it.

He is very wrong to think 95% of folks hate on him.

Got a Fan Art thread... I think the biggest fan art thread on here.

Got a Fan Made Game.

Seen a little cameo for Sophia in at least one game... *cough cough*, and probably in others.

It is not 95% haters. A lot of people do appreciate AWAM. Even the drama entertains us. Stay strong, don't let haters get to you. Thanks for putting all that work into this game many of us enjoy. Some of us do appreciate it.
Well, I agree for most of it but he can also start working in a team to reduce the loneliness and also speed up the updates, most people on here complain mostly about the delay in updates. That's the only complain of mine as well. Used to be legend patron but this dude just started taking more and more time between updates and never listened the the request of patrons.

Reactions: SimonRug

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
People will say what they will about L&P. He isn't perfect, and he was rather rude and his behavior was very bad recently. Frankly, uncalled for. There is a lot of truth to that, but that is not the whole story.
I mean, maybe just maybe he is just a prick that happened to be a developer of successfull adult game? And it has nothing to do with depression or loneliness or some other shit.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

That being said, people keep coming back for more in spite of them thinking L&P is a dick. Because he writes and renders characters that people care about, and has been doing so for years.

A lot of people don't understand how lonely it can be to create a game especially by yourself. A lot of time just you and the computer. Passing up time with friends and family. The guy is probably going through some serious depression because I think he feels unappreciated.

There are a lot of people here. A lot who have been playing it for years. How many of you have ever actually simply said "Thanks" to L&P? I'm one of them, and I don't think very many have.

I think he is acting this way from a combination of loneliness, and not feeling appreciated.

Imagine spending tons of your time on a project, your vision... You have a dream of making something beautiful that people will enjoy. Along the way you get critic after critic shitting on your work. Most of the time from people who do not care about you at all, and have never supported you in any way. Yet you carry on year after year.

Here is a little experiment for you to try. Those "..." on the page numbers. Go ahead and click on that, and write a random number in there. It doesn't have to be recent can be from a year or 2 or 3 ago anywhere in there. Then scroll through the page... Someone shits on it... Alright, try another random page... And someone shits on it. Someone shits on the game almost every page, and sometimes it's multiple people shitting on it. That is of course AFTER moderators have cleaned up the bulk of it. This game gets a shitload of criticism. Rarely does it get any sort of new criticism. The things people were complaining about 2 years ago has not gotten any better or worse. Its usually the same complaints. "Stop blue balling and update faster!" He knows these are the majority of complaints. It has just become nagging at this point, and he is going to do what he is going to do.

Early on L&P was active and humble in these forums. He came, and he posted, and he talked to people and interacted with them. The toxic people drove him away and made him get bitter and resentful. I have been in this thread since day 1.

I know L&P reads a lot of this thread, and I hope he understands not everyone is against him here. Haters gonna hate. That is a sign of success. Don't take it out on everyone because some people suck. Thanks for putting all that effort into making this game, some of us do appreciate it.

Got a Fan Made Game.

Seen a little cameo for Sophia in at least one game... *cough cough*, and probably in others.

It is not 95% haters. A lot of people do appreciate AWAM. Even the drama entertains us. Stay strong, don't let haters get to you. Thanks for putting all that work into this game many of us enjoy. Some of us do appreciate it.
Exactly, I agree with you. People don't realize. Once one of them is put in his position they'll be able to understand how hurtful it is when people abuse you , mock you and then immediately flood you with requests to get the game.
What he did today might be wrong but I wouldn't condemn him for that because his anger is also understandle.

He never called the entire thread a rat but only those that abuse him and continuously mock him. For once if people can understand that he is also a human and there's only so much a human can bear.

Orfus

Dec 7, 2020

Got a Fan Made Game.

Understanding your idea will ask the question, cartridges and their growth are not the recognition of which he wants? I think they are, I've been a patreon for $5 for a long time, but yesterday I felt uncomfortable with the disrespect and I canceled the subscription

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Patreon is not any game selling site.. it's actually donation... You show your game, some people donate you some people don't. If the money is enough for you, you continue if not then shut your work.

Generally a game for last gen is 60dollars. If someone pledge for 30 dollar 2 months, then that's enough equal to buy a AAA game. But your single update is 6-7 months long for a 10 minute gameplay, and you expect people to pledge for these 6 months straight, you sure are greedy.

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
I downloaded both parts from SVScomics but I cannot extract it, " Can not open file as archive" sadge...
Would have uploaded it to mega or something

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
About which part? If you mean he used to be here, yes. He couldn't take the criticism from people complaining there was no sex. He got mad and didn't post here anymore.
And we are happy that this child disappeared from this site...this without the intention to offend childs

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for the game there are no questions, the game is fire. All existing questions to L&P, and yes, they are all the same now and a year ago.
Realize that with the current pace of development of the game and the tendency to increase renderings, dialogues per update, with the simultaneous increase in the time between updates and a decrease in-game progress, you may simply not live to see the final or L&P may not live to create the final or your penis will no longer stand even if everyone lives. The truth is, with the progress we have now, the game won't be finished for one of many possible reasons, so what's the point? L&P needs to realize that something needs to be changed, otherwise it is a dead-end branch of the plot development...

Sahe234222

Apr 16, 2020
L&P isn't doing it because of pirating hes doing it because its being pirated by people that criticize the game. He used to be active here but left because of it. Its out of spite not piracy.

Is that so, imean criticism could help LP to develop ideas, not all comments will be helpful but some might be, right?.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes