maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Omg this man is really childish.
He want to protect his game by not releasing it and taking his supporter for granted?
He need denuvo i guess, and should sign in Ubisoft
Also, if he release the Dol on patreon and awam on discord, does he break the patreon's law?

Bumblebeexxx

Aug 28, 2018

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
Seriously, his arrogance and greed has no bounds. He doesn't fulfill his own promises on releasing faster updates and doesn't care even one bit about his patreons.

I used to pay on the release date always but this is just outrageous, just because he wants to save game from releasing on pirate site he has no regard for the people who are paying their hard earned 40 dollars.

On top of that he blames people for not subscribing earlier. He also changed currency to euros so can now earn even more. Absolutely disgusted.

Jul 1, 2019
I don't post much, but just going through this thread on these forums, you can see why so many developers abandon games. Some of y'all are just relentless, smh

No appreciation for anything, just relentless criticism and you don't just want it for free, but want it now on-demand. So you can just further criticize. WEIRDOS!
Many of us are patreons or where patreons but wats point of paying $50 a month and get nothing ?

shahryarpo

Aug 8, 2018
Unless they can provide prints of that other game and link maybe his email, or a proof of game play he will be safe saying hes only releasing decisions of life... so hes actually doing what the reward says...
No . He has claime that i will not reward you as you pay on his post . That against patreon laws

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
If you are in this thread, and a pateron. You are a RAT

I know that not all of the new supporters have bad things in mind but I had to set an example at least once! Don't worry, I will start answer your requests very soon again.

Yes, I know. But if I did it, those "rats" who only sign in to steal it, would also know about it. Don't worry, I will answer you requests soon again. I just wanted to show a signal.
I mean a lot of people sign slightly before close to release date or after something releases on patreon, be it adult games or adult mods for other games like sims for example.

So almost everyone that doesnt want to pay 30+$ every month when a smaller or bigger update comes every like 3-6months, is simply a rat that just wants to share the game and will have difficulties getting the game AFTER already paying the money.

Other thing is that this vn game is more expensive than gamepass with 100+ big games. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MiKEYWasTaken

newhere123123

Dec 12, 2020
If you are in this thread, and a pateron. You are a RAT

I know that not all of the new supporters have bad things in mind but I had to set an example at least once! Don't worry, I will start answer your requests very soon again.

Yes, I know. But if I did it, those "rats" who only sign in to steal it, would also know about it. Don't worry, I will answer you requests soon again. I just wanted to show a signal.
well if this thread didn't exist to make a constant ad for his "game", he wouldn't have 10th of the patreons he has now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes