Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Did you miss the Dylan scene?
Excuse me, but do you happen to have a save file from beginning of this update? The one I had had no scenes apart from the work at the old folks home.
Do you you have one from the other job?
Thanks a bunch if you do.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
if this update woud be delivered in a 2-3 month period, it woud be a 10/10. BUT...

L&P needs 6-7 months to delivere a update, so i kinda compare it to being a dik and need to say, its a fukn mess. xD
dont get me wrong, the content ist amazing and the renders are stunning, but the time he needs to get it public is just bullshit and the way he deals with his supporters/fans is just pathetic.

so my rating for this update 3/10

see u in 7 months brothers and sisters
So true Being a dik throws a full episode in 5-6 months with high quality renders and animated scenes and L&P gives only one—half event of a whole day why still can't understand

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA - MIXDROP
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA - MIXDROP

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
What's new here?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ok well this update was ... I really don't know what it was, the quality is exquisite but the tempo is very wrong (6 months of waiting)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good news is that day 12 is almost over and we can advance to day 13 which looks much more promising, the bad news is that we will have to wait a year and a little longer for that to happen.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello.. Does anyone have update only? For last two releases? 0.115 and 0.130? I have limited internet and I can't download full game.. Even compressed is to big for me. Thank you!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First Thanks for sharing this glorious quote from his patreon page.

With that out the way let me share my thoughts.
WTF is this dude even babbling about? His game is on this website since day one and we made fun of his slow burn that leads nowhere other then milked patreons for years now.
Me as a prof. writer already deconstructed his entire BS 3 years ago which holds up to this very day with stunning accuracy. At this point i feel like a fortune teller already.

Me 3 years ago: "look at my shining glass ball..... my ghosts tell me you will have no sex scene for years to come....." :ROFLMAO:

Telling his patreons only the worthy will get future stuff is like acting all intelligent while building a time machine only to shoot yourself in the back from the future for your own stupidity.

This is some "Darwin Award" shit right here. This man is on a mission to ruin his career all by himself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We seem to have the same cystal ball manufacturer:) I predicted and wrote quite a time ago that just by looking at L&P´s posts you could see a development for the worse. I got a lot of flak for it and some posts were deleted, when L&P or some fanatic went whining to the mods, but I stood to my findings. And today once again has proven me correct on that!

He started out as a decent Dev, but as time went on he followed Gumdrop´s path. Both took a bad turn once money came in easy, they got lot of praise and both recognised that a sizeable number of their patrons were sheep, who would swallow tall tales, insults and lies alike without problem.
Today both L&P and Gumdrop write posts in the same vein: Full of themselves, unable to differentiate trolling from wellmeant critic of proven flaws in the game or the overlong development time, demanding respect, but giving none in return. They have completely forgotten that respect is not a one way street!
I find it extremly telling that one of my posts L&P ran to the mods to be deleted was the one where I showed that L&P´s posts cannot be trusted at all. He claims to work about 11 hours a day on AWAM, but simple mathematics show that for instance his render output is not more than 3-5 pics per day averaged! Something does not add up. Either L&P has a fatal flaw in his workflow, which would send him packing in every normal firm within weeks (he makes snails on Thorazine look like racers) or he is not telling the truth on how much work he does. There are no other explanations.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes