Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Next update will have a Nat event, but otherwise we'll need to wait until playable day 14, which at this rate will be around 2 years away
How do i set up notif for the specific update lmao:ROFLMAO:.

I guess this game is a fail then....why is there a lack of female protags and incest lesbian games? I feel sad.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
looks nice, yet somehow I don't remember seeing this before. And I've been around for a little while now... Well, I still have some free storage space, so might as well :Kappa:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's an incredibly minor thing about this that irriates me.
How obnoxiously amplified the sound of the cars motors are. Every single one of them just gets on my gears.
"Oh, it's a flashy car, I guess I'll throw in some completely unnecessary SFX here." Yeesh.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
While I realize that all are free to do with their hard earned cash as they wish, I do have to wonder at the motivations of those who still support this game. Is it altruistic support of 'art?' Is it a love of what amounts to a series of digital landscapes and backdrops, with occasional forays into erotic content? Is this game moving so slowly that it replicates the pot of slowly boiling water, with the Patrons as the frog? This is a milking operation even bigger than the 'baby milk factory' bombed in Iraq in 1991.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I will pirate everything this dude makes forever now because of this post.
I just don´t wish this game crashes and burns, because i like Sophia and i actually loved the update. But LP is a complete moron that is just inviting for his game to be abandoned to the lack of comunication and the absurd time between updates. No one will wait 20 years for this game, no matter how good it is

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
yes but check the events of the next day:
View attachment 1247734
That looks fine, but if you take in account the development pace history we'll have to wait for at least 2-3 more updates before we get to the afternoon/evening events. That means at least a year until we get to see those events, and that is if we're lucky. I do hope that I'm wrong and we get surprised by faster releases.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes