surja

Jul 27, 2019
What do you need for the Going for a run with Dylan chapter? For me, after Emma’s repatriation, the upgrade is over

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I want to ask one thing I chose the opportunity to relax by the pool with ellie and her friend but the scene was not in a hurry to exercise with the girls

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
I love this game. I always waited for updates with enthusiasm, like I did with this update. This has to be my favorite game with good graphics, interesting story and characters etc. I hate always being disappointed when the new update drops (ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS) and there is barely any content. I will still look forward to the new updates but, from what I have read here and all the anger and disappointment when new updates come, I feel that, if something doesn't change from now on, more and more ppl will withdraw their support for it. The content in this update was amazing but my God was it short. For 6 months of waiting and 5gb of download I am starting to question if it was worth it...

Cheel

Dec 21, 2018
I just played this update and for me it ends the same way with Sophia leaving her prison visit, no new content, I did something wrong, can someone explain?

Reactions: Akiharu89

Leomessicr7

Dec 7, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)
It Says No Import Files what can i do

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes