FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Still too little content for 6 months of waiting, but considering the game, this was probably one of the best updates so far

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What is this Homeless care shtick suggested by our man Dylan? Don't tell me this is another branch in the story.

Reactions: Dnew

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
By the looks of it shit has hit the fan. Really sad since I really liked this game and everyone here did so too I can say for sure. Personally I have not yet seen this much of milking for a game. There are people who will say that the game has qualities which is far superior than others but I get your points. There are also many other great games with better render than this game and give out more contents and takes less time at that too. And from reading some previous posts I see that L&P has kinda lost his cool and acting without thinking which will no doubt cause him great loss in the future which is a very foolish move from marketing point of view. So, shutting out fans and talking against them, giving seriously bad content when people have actually been waiting for months, continuously taking like half a month or more for a less than average update and so many more elements has brought this games downfall. Sad to see.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much! Finally a Mac version, you save my fun!(y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes