Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
idk what l&p was thinking with that shota shit, thats just wrong
Agreed, unlike most here I thought the elderly home was utter dogshit, and gross beyond belief, that said, going to the opposite extreme is just as "ewww".

I honestly wouldnt have minded if she did any other side job... fuck there was a "assistant coach" for the soccer team thing teased, do that, even if the kids look sort of shot-ish themselves L&P is playing them off as they are legal...

The tutoring kids on the other hand are not, I dont remember if specific ages were given, but arent they in their early teens ? like 13 or so for the OLDEST one ? meaning the younger one is either 9-11 ?

brt654

Dec 29, 2019
Of course I answer you ... because it comes out of my balls. Is the answer worth it? Not? I have money to spare. Is it worth it because everyone does what they want with their money? or I ask you what you spend the money on and I question you?

[QUOTE = "rossbach451, publicación: 5987604, miembro: 165210"]
Si bien me doy cuenta de que todos son libres de hacer lo que deseen con el dinero que tanto les ha costado ganar, tengo que preguntarme las motivaciones de quienes aún apoyan este juego. ¿Es un apoyo altruista del 'arte'? ¿Es un amor por lo que equivale a una serie de paisajes y fondos digitales, con incursiones ocasionales en contenido erótico? ¿Este juego se mueve tan lentamente que reproduce la olla de agua hirviendo lentamente, con los Patrones como la rana? Esta es una operación de ordeño incluso más grande que la 'fábrica de leche para bebés' bombardeada en Irak en 1991.
[/CITA]

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
what happen to ntr or the cheating tags?
In order for those acts to happen, sex is needed. This is a strictly pure and virginal game, so that's a no no.

so are there at least hugs in this update? because Sophia doesn't have sex, at least hugs she has to give.
Get out of here with that degenerate shit.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
This has been going on here in the last few days. So much scorn, hatred and agitation. If I didn't already support the game because I love to play it and follow its stories, I would now just do it out of solidarity with the developer. Negative advertising is also advertising. I don't care what the others say, my support is voluntary and not tied to conditions. Nice work L&P, thanks for that.
Let's face the reality , there is 3 possible big scenarios for this game where every one of them could be branched .

-It will be completed in 10 - 20 years with some sex scenes and another patient generation fap until death happily
-He will change his development style with more updates and promised good quality content
-ICOSTOR path where everyone knows what happened

After his comments, arrogance and repeated 6 month disappointed cycle I'll go with 70 % of portability with the third scenario , I will come back to this post after 3 years ! see you when Sophia probably have sucked a dick !

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
what happen to ntr or the cheating tags?
There has been some cleanup of some tags all around. There has been more enforcement on "tags only for existing content, not planned." There has been some (some, it's not consistent yet) tightening of the usage of the NTR tag—some games that had it before, it was removed since they had a female protag who was just slutting around. Maybe she was cheating on her husband or something, but not considered NTR by a lot of people. Also there is some inconsistency in the tags listed in the first post section "genre" vs the tags that are across the top.

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
Okay so update released already lots of people already played so what's next....waiting another half year for another short update...or first he gonna release dlc for story content which is was mentioned in early 0.130 content and another minimum 6months for 0.150 update?.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agreed, unlike most here I thought the elderly home was utter dogshit, and gross beyond belief, that said, going to the opposite extreme is just as "ewww".

I honestly wouldnt have minded if she did any other side job... fuck there was a "assistant coach" for the soccer team thing teased, do that, even if the kids look sort of shot-ish themselves L&P is playing them off as they are legal...

The tutoring kids on the other hand are not, I dont remember if specific ages were given, but arent they in their early teens ? like 13 or so for the OLDEST one ? meaning the younger one is either 9-11 ?
Ava's children are only described as "high school age", so if Leah is 18, that puts the boys at anywhere from about 12 to 17.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Not a bad addition. I needed a little more time Dealan there's just a little dissatisfaction there's just a little dissatisfaction.

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Can i please get save files? Deleted v 0.115 a long time ago along with the saves. If anyone could share their saves?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes