gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
you don't think you should rest a little. You don't leave any comments that criticize the game or the dev without you responding.
who tells you that those who did not like the update are the minority. If you go back and do calculations you will find the opposite. Yes 1600+ supporters. But I bet that there are more than 2000 who are ready to support the game but who hesitate because of all the issues it's experiencing and because of the dev behavior.
Yea thats the funny part most are forgetting. I saw and should have saved a post from his patreon insulting and raging about his supporters not like it. And i honestly think majority of this update took so long for the one pointless jogging animation. But end result he's making bank and doesn't care. He's like scrooge McDuck swimming in gold.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We've had the discussion about the age of some of the protagonists before. And I already said back then who thinks Zac, Dylan and Sam are 18 years old is lying to themselves. And then some of the numbers were calculated nicely to calm their own conscience. People you think the 2nd part-time job is disgusting and want to cancel it. Then be honest and demand the deletion of the strory branches with Sam, Dylan, Zac and Julia.
Agree. Let's do it.

Reactions: Toushiro and hzjujk

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
how boring, before it didn't tell well the plot of dylan who had double-crossed aiden, and down complaints so much that the dev removed the plot.
now other troubles with an event that someone does not like and they are already trying to change it.
L&P is already in crisis for piracy, if you make other objections it will cancel the whole game and that's it.
the game is as the developer decides, take it or leave it; (I have adapted too)

Reactions: Dnew

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The only reason the apostles look younger is because L&P has not yet had time to "age" the characters.

Mentality, psychomotor development does not matter. They are 16 and 17 years old.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
L&P is already in crisis for piracy,
No he's not. he has over 1700 patrons, who most are from f95. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. He has a crisis that all his patrons are yes men and don't complain.

if you make other objections it will cancel the whole game and that's it.
If he can't take criticism then he's in the wrong business

he needs to hurry the fuck up with this releases, instead of producing loli

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No he's not. he has over 1700 patrons, who most are from f95. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. He has a crisis that all his patrons are yes men and don't complain.
I meant a nervous breakdown
If he can't take criticism then he's in the wrong business
by now you should know him, he does not accept criticism and advice. doing so will only make him worse in mood
he needs to hurry the fuck up with this releases
about this you are right

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Lets say we can allow people their shota kink? even so, the whole scene is unbelievable, it's so out of character and it hugely contradicts other scenes during this time frame. So minimally, it should have been an event that happened much later in the game. Besides that, it really insults sophia as a teacher and as a character. Either because shes so stupid to be manipulated into actually believing the boys don't know what tits are and they call them 'round balls'... or because of her justifications for fondling their penises despite knowing they are lying. It's written so badly that if it didn't look like pedophilia because the models are of 12 year old boys then it would actually be hilariously funny.

I can think of a million better and more believable ways that could lead to an inappropriate tutoring relationship than what i just saw, which was supposedly 3 "adult" boys having the sexual knowledege of 5 year olds, or manipulating Sophia, which means she has the knowledge of a 5 year old to believe that crap.
actually your consideration is correct

Myrddin__

Apr 22, 2020
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thx for compressing it it really helps me since im using free mega and cant download more than 5 gb at a time ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
We've had the discussion about the age of some of the protagonists before. And I already said back then who thinks Zac, Dylan and Sam are 18 years old is lying to themselves. And then some of the numbers were calculated nicely to calm their own conscience. People you think the 2nd part-time job is disgusting and want to cancel it. Then be honest and demand the deletion of the strory branches with Sam, Dylan, Zac and Julia.
I think it's a fair point. The reason I think the apostles are getting so much attention is that Sophia went so much further with them than she has with any of the other...kids of questionable age. Even Julia didn't get nearly that far. I think it has forced all of us to reexamine the game and our own boundaries, and that's good. The challenge now isn't to shy away but to really ask if this game is acceptable.

If L&P came out and gave the following ages for the teenagers as:

Ellie: 18 going on 19
Julia: 18 going on 19
Dylan: 17 going on 18
Sam: 17 going on 18
Zach: 17 going on 18
Apostles: 16 going on 17 (though I know there's three or four of them, so they can't all be the same age)

I could live with that, though the Apostles would still represent a major issue. For Dylan, Sam, and Zach, it would be good if we got a flurry of birthdays. But I also think that they've been written age appropriately, as in they strike me as 17 years old. The Apostles are written to be clearly younger, so just simply saying they're 16 won't be enough; they need to look and act the part.

Again, L&P could put this all to bed easily by directly addressing their ages in-game. He could address it by adding the Apostles sex ed classes to DOL, therefore showing that he has nothing to hide. Maybe it isn't his intention to have under age kids, maybe the presentation of Julia and Dylan early on was not reflective of what he wanted, but as his abilities have improved he has been able to adjust their looks to reflect a more appropriate age. If he doesn't address this issue, if he continues to allow people to believe what they want to believe, then that will tell me all I need to know. If that's the case then there really is no choice but to put the game down and run a magnet over the hard drive.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
how boring, before it didn't tell well the plot of dylan who had double-crossed aiden, and down complaints so much that the dev removed the plot.
now other troubles with an event that someone does not like and they are already trying to change it.
L&P is already in crisis for piracy, if you make other objections it will cancel the whole game and that's it.
He isn't the only Dev having to deal with that. They all are and the site from which he makes his money has rules against such tag that this game has. But piracy is something he'll just have to get over because like others have mentioned he wouldn't have all the support he does if it wasn't for pirate site.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Your post just proves my point and just because you say it's shota, doesn't make it shota. Plenty of people can look younger than their age, I have never looked my age.

they look the same age Dylan did in the early stages of the game, that is an undeniable fact, so if they're underage, then so is Dylan, Emma, Zach, Sam, Aiden and everyone else in Sophia's class.

You can't have it both ways, you can't say 1 is shota and the other isn't, either they're both shota or there is no shota in AWAM, and there is no shota in AWAM. if you been supporting it since the early days of the game, then you supported the game while Dylan looked as young as the 3 tutoring guys do.

Remember some places in this world (Italy, Japan) allow 14+ to have sex, some places like the UK (where I am is 16+) and you can still be in school at 16. I think in the US some states are 18+ but don't think all states are 18+, not sure about that but sure people there can still be in school at 18.

This has been talked about MANY times in this thread, there is NO SHOTA in AWAM. I stand by that as the facts I have posted are true and undeniable. They look similar age to Dylan in the early part of the game and what I said about being in school at 16 or 18 is true as well.
I think all the adults in the room know what's going on. At the risk of starting a flame war, you are delusional if you think this scene with these children is okay. It's wrong. It's gross. And it doesn't belong here. It is the reason I stopped supporting L&P on Patreon.

You quote ages, but we are talking an adult with teens. THAT is the problem. It's not teens and teens.

Look... I know the other kids are underage as well, and in any of my play thrus I have skipped those choices. I let it slide because the kids were older and it was flirting/bumping/grinding kind of things, and I started to get uncomfortable for me with the Mom/Daughter shower scenes advancing. But I feel... I know.... those children and that scene was wrong.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Whether is says they are or not is irrelevant because another dev that made fashion business had to remove content when he looked older then these kids did.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
First of all, I apologize for my bad english.
I'm writing this because of the comments about the shota scenes. I like to play shota games. This is not my choice, this is my orientation. I don't like lolicon, gay or furry games. Reading about the games I love has become painful for me. my favorite theme (shota) in the form of mass hysteria is shown as a disgusting, weird, shocking reason.
A tag used on the shota f95. however, there is a similar attack in almost every game against the shota theme on this site. I don't want the things I love to be called disgusting.
Moderation should find a solution to this insulting language. no one has to like the shota theme. But if you don't like it, you should be careful what you write.
All of these posts are written in capital letters, I am waiting for a response from the moderation.
I did not know the term shota until the update of AWAM, but I must still say that I find it disgusting and inappropriate to have such content in a game. Why not simply keep children out of this games in general?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes