Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I did not know the term shota until the update of AWAM, but I must still say that I find it disgusting and inappropriate to have such content in a game. Why not simply keep children out of this games in general?
which kid? there are no children here. there is digital art here. It's all zeros and ones. no one is hurt, no one is traumatized. None of what happened is real.
You already know all this. The shota theme may have offended you for moral reasons. I understand that. Naturally, I have similar feelings in different themes. but, there seems to be some inconsistency? For example, there are sexual relations between mother-son, sister-brother, father-daughter in such games. Aren't these disgusting and inappropriate things?
Or do you like them? ohhh cool man ;) let them stay then, let the sons fuck their mother. but when you grow up, because that's what you and your morals want :)

If you don't like it, if you're uncomfortable, don't play. No one here has the right to ask for censorship.
let the one without sin cast the first stone.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I felt that too. Even the old men seemed to be more direct about sexual stuff, like mentioning group sex etc. Dylan and Aiden were also using pretty strong language.
Yes, same feeling with the old men too. But in that case it was kind to be expected because we didn't have any introduction with the characters and their interaction with Sophia. Only some text explaining that they were getting along and sharing some personal information. In a way it felt like jumping in the middle of a conversation with some strangers.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hosting a fake game on Patreon in order to subvert the rules while "secretly" releasing the real game off-site is explicitly against Patreon's TOS and is a bannable offense.
you think so. Why would Patreon sanction a game that made a lot of money? After all, the version on patreon is completely censored.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Zorlun is the next dev that i'm going to support...
He is amazing in my eyes! New to everything but makes a high quality (in all aspects). On top of monthly updates pretty much. That's why i grow tired of these other devs that have been in the game for years that claim it takes forever. But what do i know im not tech savy.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Your post just proves my point and just because you say it's shota, doesn't make it shota. Plenty of people can look younger than their age, I have never looked my age.

they look the same age Dylan did in the early stages of the game, that is an undeniable fact, so if they're underage, then so is Dylan, Emma, Zach, Sam, Aiden and everyone else in Sophia's class.

You can't have it both ways, you can't say 1 is shota and the other isn't, either they're both shota or there is no shota in AWAM, and there is no shota in AWAM. if you been supporting it since the early days of the game, then you supported the game while Dylan looked as young as the 3 tutoring guys do.

Remember some places in this world (Italy, Japan) allow 14+ to have sex, some places like the UK (where I am is 16+) and you can still be in school at 16. I think in the US some states are 18+ but don't think all states are 18+, not sure about that but sure people there can still be in school at 18.

This has been talked about MANY times in this thread, there is NO SHOTA in AWAM. I stand by that as the facts I have posted are true and undeniable. They look similar age to Dylan in the early part of the game and what I said about being in school at 16 or 18 is true as well.
It IS shota, they look like ones (debatable but no way older than 16 tho) and act like ones. And I'm not kink shaming. Better people play shota games than do things irl.

I can understand 4 years ago L&P made Dylan and Ellie too young. He has corrected it now. But this event is recent and clearly not a mistake.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I think that L&P did something to the game that affected the points system as I had to change the points to a higher value for certain events
you remember which events so I can check?
In the code there are no changes for sure about the points.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I was with you until the "Jew" part.
I don't know if he's Jewish or not - by what people said here, he's a Turk who emigrated to Germany. So, statistically, not a Jew and, also statistically, not very fond of Jews, either.
I, on the other hand, AM a Jew.
And you, sir, are a fucking asshole.
I'd criticize your opinions... But I'm not allowed to due to hate crime laws.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
you remember which events so I can check?
In the code there are no changes for sure about the points.
No I cannot as I am not too sure on this but I know that my points where below what I think that they should of been and also quite a few patrons have thought the same,sorry

Reactions: xxxorro

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I understand the reaction of some but I don't understand why so late? They should have, lest they be considered hypocrites, after the Julia scene.
Julia is a year younger than Sam, who is Ellie's age. And Ellie's under 18.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1110158_1615979174578.png
I like your spreadsheet very much and most all of what you have here is spot on except you assign a full year between Sophia and Liam's marriage and Ellie's birth. L&P established that Sophia was pregnant with Ellie before the marriage (having only implied who the father actually is). In the scene in the school shower with Janitor Clarke she reveals that she has been married almost 19 years. Finally, the wedding dress scene was conspicuously missing Sophia internal dialogue. If Sophia had a rushed wedding with no wedding dress I am confident that L&P would have inserted Sophia's regretful thoughts as he does with all impactful emotional or heavy decision scenes. Sophia most probably was three to four months pregnant when the ceremony took place.
If it is true that the marriage is almost 19 years old, then Ellie is unequivocally nearly 18 1/2 years old. Since Dylan is almost exactly one year younger than Ellie he is 17 1/2 years old. In spite of the lucid observations made by many that the DAZ renders for these characters appear younger, the math does not lie!
I thank you for bringing this spreadsheet back into play, it helps a lot. As a side note, I agree with you that the evidence sparingly offered by L&P strongly supports your assertion that Sophia was born in the October through December timeframe. Although, we won't know for sure until it is revealed.
Thank you again for your contribution, Jack.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think L&P kept and wanted to convey the idea of submission by force.
The idea of rape with a greater or lesser degree of acceptance from Sophia is conveyed.
Aiden in this scene roughs Sophia up and in another circumstance, with a different type of audience, things would have a similarity to rape.
Xavier is a perverted old man after all. There's clearly a prior deal between Xavier and Aiden.
View attachment 1250385
View attachment 1250387
Your right since she didn’t know it was Aiden she let him fondle her titty, and the reason Aiden did this in front of the guys was to show them or encourage them to try touching her too because she’s allowing it. I know a lot of you hate Aiden or how he took advantage of her (which he did) but he could have gone further & didn’t like slip his hand in her thong & rub her clit or finger her

Reactions: ancienregimele

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would add one more thing.
Sophia with 2nd Side Job showed no sign of sexual arousal. The situation is identical to Dylan's before the park jogging.
Sophia touches their penises, but she's like a female doctor doing a consultation.
Still nothing sexual with the second Job.

But sooner or later Ava Myers, their mother, will find out and I expect a punishment. BDSM?
She might not have shown arousal except she did slip and call their penis cocks, also she taught half the class on her freaking knees in front of 2 growing & shrinking dicks like she was in a trance. Also I blame ms Myers for this, if Sophia had pictures or video she wouldn’t had to use their penis. I just don’t know how their ducks didn’t explode on her, I wouldn’t have lasted

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I was editor for L&P, He's a nice guy but he didn't want to do what I suggested which was to upload all of his script onto a google document and then assign sections to each translator in the discord, so we could all translate our sections in 1 day and then he could go over the corrections. This would have sped things up by A LOT!

Instead he wanted to message 1 editor who was available out of 5, and send them 1 line of script and ask them if it sounded okay in english, and then we would have to figure out what the hell the context was for the 1 line, since context mattered sometimes, and so L&P had to go over and explain the scene to us, and then finally we'd correct the english in that line. This felt very micromanaged and it took longer, and sometimes he had issues with our corrections (which is fine because german to english is not so cut and dry since german actually has words English doesn't even have). But it all would have been easier if he did what I said.

So in my opinion, he's probably too much of a micro manager to actually let go of some of the work in the game and allow other people to do it.

The further problem with just sending messages based on what you think needed correction, was that there could be mistakes in english in other lines but because he never sent those other lines we never corrected the bad grammar or mistakes since he thought they were okay.

P.S not that fixing grammar took up tons of time, but it added another week (7-12 days) to the overall production time which could have been brought down to maybe three days or less?
how about his english?
If he could communicate with you by english, i assume his english is above intermediate.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes