Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think it's a fair point. The reason I think the apostles are getting so much attention is that Sophia went so much further with them than she has with any of the other...kids of questionable age. Even Julia didn't get nearly that far. I think it has forced all of us to reexamine the game and our own boundaries, and that's good. The challenge now isn't to shy away but to really ask if this game is acceptable.

If L&P came out and gave the following ages for the teenagers as:

Ellie: 18 going on 19
Julia: 18 going on 19
Dylan: 17 going on 18
Sam: 17 going on 18
Zach: 17 going on 18
Apostles: 16 going on 17 (though I know there's three or four of them, so they can't all be the same age)

I could live with that, though the Apostles would still represent a major issue. For Dylan, Sam, and Zach, it would be good if we got a flurry of birthdays. But I also think that they've been written age appropriately, as in they strike me as 17 years old. The Apostles are written to be clearly younger, so just simply saying they're 16 won't be enough; they need to look and act the part.

Again, L&P could put this all to bed easily by directly addressing their ages in-game. He could address it by adding the Apostles sex ed classes to DOL, therefore showing that he has nothing to hide. Maybe it isn't his intention to have under age kids, maybe the presentation of Julia and Dylan early on was not reflective of what he wanted, but as his abilities have improved he has been able to adjust their looks to reflect a more appropriate age. If he doesn't address this issue, if he continues to allow people to believe what they want to believe, then that will tell me all I need to know. If that's the case then there really is no choice but to put the game down and run a magnet over the hard drive.
L&P does give the ages of Ellie and Dylan here. And since they have known Julia and Sam since kindergarten, it can be assumed they are of the same age. And since Zac is on the same soccer team as Dylan, it can be assumed he's the same age.

Ellie can be assumed to be 18 since she has tattoos. She would be unable to get them without parental consent otherwise, because in that same scene Sophia we know didn't give permission.

Whereas Ava's boys are clearly and intentionally below that age. If they were 18 but looked younger that would be one thing, but Ava makes the specific point of them being younger because they are home schooled

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bro i've played v0.115 in my android device
I've completed the game and gave my save name zlatan
but now in v0.130 i've no imported files how will i play now ???
please help
i assume you did not play part 1 of my 2 ports.
to start part 2 you need no save file but a file with exported game states created or updated at the the very end of part 1.
if you read the quoted post again, you'll see that i explained exactly this already.
you have to play part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of part 1 to get part 1 save files working.

Reactions: blasterexile

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
L&P does give the ages of Ellie and Dylan here. And since they have known Julia and Sam since kindergarten, it can be assumed they are of the same age. And since Zac is on the same soccer team as Dylan, it can be assumed he's the same age.

Ellie can be assumed to be 18 since she has tattoos. She would be unable to get them without parental consent otherwise, because in that same scene Sophia we know didn't give permission.

Whereas Ava's boys are clearly and intentionally below that age. If they were 18 but looked younger that would be one thing, but Ava makes the specific point of them being younger because they are home schooled
Respectfully, You keep referring to an outdated post from December 2017. You know that there was dialogue rewrite in the game that changed the reference points for the character's ages between the posting that you direct members to and the reality depicted in the dialogue in the game today.
I am sure that this is unintentional on your part, but for the sake of clarity please keep your reference material current.
Sincerely, Jack.

Reactions: Toushiro

Gee420

Jul 23, 2017
any1 else have a problem with blurry text?? i downloaded the compressed version could that be the problem?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can you help me, how to instal/use this save, I never do it?
I would put the save in game/save folder but you will have to rename the save from this
1272964_18-2-LT1
To this
18-2-LT1
The number 18 represents the save page
Number two represents the save slot
So no, I would not recommend naming it anything you want when instaling the save

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We've had the discussion about the age of some of the protagonists before. And I already said back then who thinks Zac, Dylan and Sam are 18 years old is lying to themselves. And then some of the numbers were calculated nicely to calm their own conscience. People you think the 2nd part-time job is disgusting and want to cancel it. Then be honest and demand the deletion of the strory branches with Sam, Dylan, Zac and Julia.
All I can say is about the 2nd job is atleast it’s optional & not forced content. The boys are obviously playing dumb to get Sophia to see their cocks & touch them. There are plenty of choices to say no & shut them down but I just wanted to see how far she would go & once again she blueballed them just like we’ve been getting blueballed by this game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Respectfully, You keep referring to an outdated post from December 2017. You know that there was dialogue rewrite in the game that changed the reference points for the character's ages between the posting that you direct members to and the reality depicted in the dialogue in the game today.
I am sure that this is unintentional on your part, but for the sake of clarity please keep your reference material current.
Sincerely, Jack.
Respectfully, what part is outdated? Ellie is a few months from finishing high school. And with her tattoos, reasonably 18, as I state. So Julia is 18 as well. And Dylan, Sam and Zac 17.

If you have more recent information, feel free to share.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Holy shit, where did all those 80s bible thumpers come from?
You guys might not have noticed but you're in the minority.
You're bitching about something which is 100% fiction and a bunch of you don't even know the difference between loli and shota content.
And this shit is especially funny to see considering that the entire western erotic game scene pretty much only exists because of the Japanese erotic game scene where loli and shota is much much more prevalent than in the western scene and that for decades now.

You don't like it? That's fine, just avoid the easily avoidable scene but that is apparently not enough for people like you considering the demand from a vocal minority for it to be deleted.
Just fuck off, thanks.

btw. AWAM is not on Patreon the only thing he releases there is a heavily censored version without stuff that breaks Patreon rules.
Hmmm, what is the difference between loli and shota content?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I was editor for L&P, He's a nice guy but he didn't want to do what I suggested which was to upload all of his script onto a google document and then assign sections to each translator in the discord, so we could all translate our sections in 1 day and then he could go over the corrections. This would have sped things up by A LOT!

Instead he wanted to message 1 editor who was available out of 5, and send them 1 line of script and ask them if it sounded okay in english, and then we would have to figure out what the hell the context was for the 1 line, since context mattered sometimes, and so L&P had to go over and explain the scene to us, and then finally we'd correct the english in that line. This felt very micromanaged and it took longer, and sometimes he had issues with our corrections (which is fine because german to english is not so cut and dry since german actually has words English doesn't even have). But it all would have been easier if he did what I said.

So in my opinion, he's probably too much of a micro manager to actually let go of some of the work in the game and allow other people to do it.

The further problem with just sending messages based on what you think needed correction, was that there could be mistakes in english in other lines but because he never sent those other lines we never corrected the bad grammar or mistakes since he thought they were okay.

P.S not that fixing grammar took up tons of time, but it added another week (7-12 days) to the overall production time which could have been brought down to maybe three days or less?
3 things:
1. Thank you for your post.
2. I don't think it's right to share that kind of private work stuff but I understand you wanting to share it.
3. Holy fuck that cleared up how much of a clusterfuck his way of work is. No wonder he needs 6 months to produce 2 months worth of content.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If i was doing the apostle scene/tutoring scene, I'd probably have done something with a single father and maybe 1 older boy shes tutoring, and then think of subtle ways she lets her guard down, or some accidental way in which things begin to get more inappropriate, either something that started with the single dad, or started with the son and escalated to the father etc. So I just dislike the whole dynamic...

The big problem for me is even if they didn't appear to be young and the models looked a bit older, the whole premise is kind of a retarded trope. Even if you say these boys are 16-18, and even if they looked 16-18, they would still have the emotional and sexual development of 5 year olds because they call tits "ROUND BALLS".... this is enough to signal it's pedophilia for me. It was written in a way to satisfy the Shota kink... no one can deny this. If infact these boys were experienced about sex based on their ages and things were just a bit more realistic? instead of exaggerated... then maybe L&P could argue "that wasn't my intention when I wrote this scene".

So like when I play this game based on the attitudes and models of most of the characters its at least beleivable they aren't underage *most* of the time. Instead there is just a huge age gap between Sophia and the other characters. But, for the apostles it's not believable.... if you really wanted them to be totally ignorant of sex? then there are ways to do that without making them sound 7 years old, and also I'd probably have made their models look older if I was going that route so there would be no confusion on their ages.
i agree with that plus alot are upset about the fact that she's gone from barely done anything with people closer to her. To grabbing dicks of them who she just met.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes