Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have my AWAM dreams & have often said I want it to succeed BUT I hesitate to make any suggestions from this point on, until I can see that my post doesn't get removed.
As well you should! I got another post removed for being supposedly off-topic. It was not off-topic, but it mentioned something that seems to be a sore point for the brownnosers now, because it is the truth.

I personally would like to discuss several points, like the speed with which the various paths develop and why I think the Dylan jogging event stopped too early in comparison to the sex-ed event, from which we saw far too much. More crass due to some of the texts than some other shota games, quite an "accomplishment",While I am indifferent to shota, everyone has kinks, I try to evade it, cause it is not my cuppa tea, still occasionally you stumble over it due to tag variance.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
As well you should! I got another post removed for being supposedly off-topic. It was not off-topic, but it mentioned something that seems to be a sore point for the brownnosers now, because it is the truth.

I personally would like to discuss several points, like the speed with which the various paths develop and why I think the Dylan jogging event stopped too early in comparison to the sex-ed event, from which we saw far too much. More crass due to some of the texts than some other shota games, quite an "accomplishment",While I am indifferent to shota, everyone has kinks, I try to evade it, cause it is not my cuppa tea, still occasionally you stumble over it due to tag variance.
We may all be reduced to posting, "Any sex yet?" "When's the next update?" "What, only the husband....?" etc. etc. I have a feeling it may be some time before a proper debate can once again be held. Still, on the positive side, we've got another 6 months.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

My opinion on Ava's sons, if we don't see any sexual interest on Sophia's part at the next meeting either, this trail will lead to some sort of BDSM in that Ava will catch Sophia, sooner or later, and the punishment will be physical.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How you can see: two free seats at Aiden's level.
I see Aiden's 4th task:
1. some toy in her pussy
2. behind, from time to time, Sophia will be groped by Aiden or Aiden and Andre.
He could ask her to take off her panties, without flashing anything

View attachment 1252323
She found the groping during the artist class event already marginal when Sophia did not yet know that Aiden was under the helmet. When she found out she was disgusted! She would let anyone else touch her in a challenge but not Aiden. Only under great pressure. I'm just imagining the scene when Aiden's hand slides up her bum and Sophia's face turns to stone.
Guys I know that you like such humiliation things but that would be really intense.

Reactions: xxxorro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My opinion on Ava's sons, if we don't see any sexual interest on Sophia's part at the next meeting either, this trail will lead to some sort of BDSM in that Ava will catch Sophia, sooner or later, and the punishment will be physical.
It's possible at some point but just imagine the howls & outrage from the fans who think Sophia should be wrapped in cotton wool. Now that shota is amongst the tags any arguments against BDSM will carry less weight. Personally I have mixed feelings about it. Spanking might be OK but I've never been a fan of masks, whips, latex, rubber, body harnesses etc. I like my stuff grounded in reality not some bizarre fantasy world. ("Bizarre" was code for BDSM when I was a teenager). Spanking is in the tags & we've had precious little of it but even were that to occur it would still spark almost as much controversy, IMO, as that we've just seen. Still who can tell....?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She found the groping during the artist class event already marginal when Sophia did not yet know that Aiden was under the helmet. When she found out she was disgusted! She would let anyone else touch her in a challenge but not Aiden. Only under great pressure. I'm just imagining the scene when Aiden's hand slides up her bum and Sophia's face turns to stone.
Guys I know that you like such humiliation things but that would be really intense.
No, I dont.
If I can get rid of Aiden I will, but I will continue to play all the routes.
However, we're talking about what Aiden wants here and you have to think the worst. Aiden took advantage of the last task.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's possible at some point but just imagine the howls & outrage from the fans who think Sophia should be wrapped in cotton wool. Now that shota is amongst the tags any arguments against BDSM will carry less weight. Personally I have mixed feelings about it. Spanking might be OK but I've never been a fan of masks, whips, latex, rubber, body harnesses etc. I like my stuff grounded in reality not some bizarre fantasy world. ("Bizarre" was code for BDSM when I was a teenager). Spanking is in the tags & we've had precious little of it but even were that to occur it would still spark almost as much controversy, IMO, as that we've just seen. Still who can tell....?
Ok, neither do I. :ROFLMAO:
but I think we'll have all the fetishes in this game.:unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We may all be reduced to posting, "Any sex yet?" "When's the next update?" "What, only the husband....?" etc. etc. I have a feeling it may be some time before a proper debate can once again be held. Still, on the positive side, we've got another 6 months.
Longer than 6 months! One thing even the yesmen cannot deny, because anybody just looking can see it plainly, is that development has consistently slowed down. The 0.130 has less size than earlier updates, since it was supposed to speed up update intervalls. But what has happened? It took longer than before. This post might be deleted because I mention this ultra-slow development again, but it is an undeniable facet of the truth!

I hope you are not right. That whole side-arc develops into a direction I do not like. I can stand a lot of kinks we have here on F95, but some I dodge. I have a really bad feeling about the AVA+sons arc into what direction it goes.

Which makes the lost opportunity with the Dylan jogging event so infuriating. There was serious potential to push the Dylan arc forward, not too much, but definitely forward. But what did we get? Arm in arm walking home and a bit of groping, that we had already earlier. If it went on to a half chaste, half hot kiss (for show to the Hobos), then stopping to access their feelings later or Sophia going for Dylan´s crotch just a bit (likewise to fool the hobos), then stopping, it would have speeded up things (with a lot of soul searching by both afterwards) on that path.
Instead, no matter if it is for sex-ed purposes or not, we got Sophia wanking two boys on second meeting. There is a serious disparity and disjointedness of the way the various paths develop.

Reactions: r_0_b

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No, I dont.
If I can get rid of Aiden I will, but I will continue to play all the routes.
However, we're talking about what Aiden wants here and you have to think the worst. Aiden took advantage of the last task.
I didn't mean to imply that you did either. An emotional reaction to how I would react if I had to play that. And could not avoid it because it closes other routes.

Reactions: nexer

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Why are mods deleting all the comments
because the thread has become a battleground between the people who hate the pacing of the game and feel they're being screwed and the people who believe the Dev can do no wrong and if they five star this game enough he'll sleep with them, or something.

The mod's are trying to retain some degree of order

Reactions: Turret

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Which makes the lost opportunity with the Dylan jogging event so infuriating. There was serious potential to push the Dylan arc forward, not too much, but definitely forward. But what did we get? Arm in arm walking home and a bit of groping, that we had already earlier. If it went on to a half chaste, half hot kiss (for show to the Hobos), then stopping to access their feelings later or Sophia going for Dylan´s crotch just a bit (likewise to fool the hobos), then stopping, it would have speeded up things (with a lot of soul searching by both afterwards) on that path.
Instead, no matter if it is for sex-ed purposes or not, we got Sophia wanking two boys on second meeting. There is a serious disparity and disjointedness of the way the various paths develop.
We'll see what happen with "AVA+sons arc".
About Dylan, IMO, he has a whole day to balance the scales, PD13.
And I think that's what he thought, he crossed the red line with Dylan and the next day he makes up for lost ground.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

abram1

May 24, 2020
Alright, as the dust has settled and random patients had been returned to their wards till the next update, time to talk about 0.130 concisely.

Biggest issue is that AWAM moves at a turtle pace in some branches while gallopping the opposite. Whether the audience liked the handjob scene or not, that was a weird decision as Sam got what, a kiss on the cheek and Dylan is as at the groping stages, falling behind by Ellie by light years atm.

I agree with everyone who thinks that there are an excessive amount of useless in-game dialogues.
Wanking lesson could've been reduced in half.
No country for old men, man, Idk why it exists in here. I'd rather watch Sophia gets sandwiched by Dylan/Sam than those two.
Emma's path is a no-go. What's the point of cutting off one of the main branches of the story and substitute it with this?
3rd task is a perfect example of uneven progress. Mr. Bullie was squeezing her teacher's nipple while her own son didn't get a damn kiss. I mean what a ... Ellie is french-kissing and doing unimaginable things compared to her sibling. Perhaps, he'll catch up the very next PD aka the D-Day.

L&P's obsession with over explaining his internal ideas takes its toll.
Coaching job should've been scratched from the existence, mentioning it as a DLC seems optimistic or simply put dumb.

All-in-all that's been a decent but overextended update. Not as good as 0.100, which was hawt AF and got content for the most of the major paths + Alyssa (o-la-la).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
because the thread has become a battleground between the people who hate the pacing of the game and feel they're being screwed and the people who believe the Dev can do no wrong and if they five star this game enough he'll sleep with them, or something.
yes-minister1.jpg

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I was pretty happy with the progression of the Dylan event. For me, I feel that less was more, and the understated acceptance and encouragement Sophia had towards Dylan was a substantive change. Sophia accepting and enjoying Dylan's kneading her butt was a huge step. If we think about it more broadly, we know that Playable Day 13 has a ton of Dylan content, and I think he is now setup nicely to make major gains with Sophia. The event in the park will probably be the moment the door really opened for Dylan, and on Playable Day 13 the door will fly wide-open. I think from here out we should expect significant advancement of the Dylan story.

I agree that, when you compare it to the tutoring story, the Dylan storyline still remains behind schedule, but since I don't play that route it doesn't bother me. If we consider where Dylan was at the end of Playable Day 11 to where he is now, there has been nice movement.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes