Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We'll see what happen with "AVA+sons arc".
About Dylan, IMO, he has a whole day to balance the scales, PD13.
And I think that's what he thought, he crossed the red line with Dylan and the next day he makes up for lost ground.
Mostly the back half of P.D. 13, and that crossing the line was a very small turning point, plus I think it was cliche how he used the fight scene with a hobo. I wonder why he chooses a fight scene to inject the small turning point?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Mostly the back half of P.D. 13, and that crossing the line was a very small turning point, plus I think it was cliche how he used the fight scene with a hobo. I wonder why he chooses a fight scene to inject the small turning point?
For me this was the best scene in AWAM.
1624024658482.png It's been all downhill since then. IMHO.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Agree. I didn't like it either. I thought it was childish, but I'm saving the "criticism" for later. ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Nah, earlier. L&P send me an alpha to test it. Why me? :unsure:
View attachment 1252553
I figure he won't start work on 0.150 until mid July, which ok that's fine that a few weeks off. Based upon what we've seen in recent history there's no reason to believe that he can do anything in fewer than four months. If that's breakneck speed for him then that would put the update out in November. But I think all of us expect that 0.150 is going to be large and more complex than usual (maybe even more than 0.130). So at best it may take as long to develop 0.150 as it did 0.130, so now you're talking mid to late December. But considering the holidays and that L&P seems to always want to one-up the previous update, I really do think we're looking at a late January or mid February release.

• Sad
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
People complaining about the short update is because your not playing all the paths, if you played the Aiden, Dylan, home school path it was a good size update. But thats in most of these games with lots of choices or branches, thats why you have to have lots of saves on all paths to see everything.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Emma's path is a no-go. What's the point of cutting off one of the main branches of the story and substitute it with this?
the Emma path i need to see more because started like a Sophie/emma (Teacher/student Romance :love: ) and now she dating her son:unsure:.in the Walkthought said it closes Dylan path but maybe keeps the sophie/emma open?

Reactions: nexer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
People complaining about the short update is because your not playing all the paths, if you played the Aiden, Dylan, home school path it was a good size update. But thats in most of these games with lots of choices or branches, thats why you have to have lots of saves on all paths to see everything.
It's telling how many people just hold the Control key and then say the update was short.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I figure he won't start work on 0.150 until mid July, which ok that's fine that a few weeks off. Based upon what we've seen in recent history there's no reason to believe that he can do anything in fewer than four months. If that's breakneck speed for him then that would put the update out in November. But I think all of us expect that 0.150 is going to be large and more complex than usual (maybe even more than 0.130). So at best it may take as long to develop 0.150 as it did 0.130, so now you're talking mid to late December. But considering the holidays and that L&P seems to always want to one-up the previous update, I really do think we're looking at a late January or mid February release.
If it's true that it starts in mid-July it's bad news. Let's hope not.

The next update does not need "research".
Some of you think L&P is a kind of modern day Leornardo. I don't think so, the last update needed some "research" for the painting scene. The next update won't need any.
Plus he wants to use the new update system as soon as possible. That's why I think he'll hurry.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If it's true that it starts in mid-July it's bad news. Let's hope not.

The next update does not need "research".
Some of you think L&P is a kind of modern day Leornardo. I don't think so, the last update needed some "research" for the painting scene. The next update won't need any.
Plus he wants to use the new update system as soon as possible. That's why I think he'll hurry.
The research isn't what took so long, the 993 renders and new environment is what took so long. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you think he's going to buck the trend and get us an update in fewer than four months .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Trolling might be one of the reasons, my friend. :)
While there were a couple of real Troll posts removed (and rightfully so), MOST of those targeted were NOT trolling, but stating rightful reservations, flaws and imperfections! It is very telling when seeing which posts remain and which were removed, that this was clearly a concerted action by yesmen running teary-eyed to the mods!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The research isn't what took so long, the 993 renders and new environment is what took so long. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you think he's going to buck the trend and get us an update in fewer than four months .
All right, four months, where do I sign? :D

Reactions: roro

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
While there were a couple of real Troll posts removed (and rightfully so), MOST of those targeted were NOT trolling, but stating rightful reservations, flaws and imperfections! It is very telling when seeing which posts remain and which were removed, that this was clearly a concerted action by yesmen running teary-eyed to the mods!
I had a post removed with an explanation of "tidying up" so I suspect the mods simply wished to try and reign the thread in and quite a few posts got caught up in the drag net. Which makes sense cause the replies are flying in at a ton a minute lately

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes