Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sophia's change of objective to continue Aiden's tasks is not bad.
Now it is no longer to prevent Dylan from getting beaten but the reverse with in addition, all the gang of Aiden who could get involved.
There, I like it.

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia's change of objective to continue Aiden's tasks is not bad.
Now it is no longer to prevent Dylan from getting beaten but the reverse with in addition, all the gang of Aiden who could get involved.
There, I like it.
Maybe that's the real reason L&P used this cliché ( fighting with a hobo ) said by Dr.Fapalot.

Reactions: Bane71

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Maybe that's the real reason L&P used this cliché ( fighting with a hobo ) said by Dr.Fapalot.
Maybe.
But now that we've seen what Dylan is capable of, it reinforces my idea (already exposed a long time ago) that he might as well beat Logan up if he hurt Ellie.
By the Ellie/Dylan mini event which could possibly lead to them truly loving each other as siblings.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Having just peered through the renders, there is some actual progress. I will contend though that any game should finish before the 3 year mark. The issue I would have with what progress there is, the hetero stuff tends to be mostly with obscure characters.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Maybe.
But now that we've seen what Dylan is capable of, it reinforces my idea (already exposed a long time ago) that he might as well beat Logan up if he hurt Ellie.
By the Ellie/Dylan mini event which could possibly lead to them truly loving each other as siblings.
L&P has already confirmed that Dylan's skills are for the side job, as you can see that in the walkthrough. I would agree it's most likely for Dylan/Ellie. I think that might occur in the next P.D. as you have to choose between Sophia or Ellie.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe.
Yeah, and since I still don't see how Sophia can get away from Aiden, except Morello, it's possible that Sophia will challenge Aiden, a la : anyway my son beats you anytime in a 1 on 1 fight.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am really sorry that I cannot sympathize with the obvious developmental trauma caused to animated drawings by the immoral sexual behavior of other animated drawings. I am clearly displaying all my lack of empathy here. I am a bad person.
Of course, a mean guy can't empathize with a good guy :WeSmart:

Reactions: meanguy

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, and since I still don't see how Sophia can get away from Aiden, except Morello, it's possible that Sophia will challenge Aiden, a la : anyway my son beats you anytime in a 1 on 1 fight.
I have seen quotes from L&P that Dylan will not fight Aiden period. And Sophia already said she will continue to the task to stop any type of "Gang War." But it would be a nice scene to see Aiden get his ass beat, and L&P could change his mind... Who knows...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes