Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I was pretty happy with the progression of the Dylan event. For me, I feel that less was more, and the understated acceptance and encouragement Sophia had towards Dylan was a substantive change. Sophia accepting and enjoying Dylan's kneading her butt was a huge step. If we think about it more broadly, we know that Playable Day 13 has a ton of Dylan content, and I think he is now setup nicely to make major gains with Sophia. The event in the park will probably be the moment the door really opened for Dylan, and on Playable Day 13 the door will fly wide-open. I think from here out we should expect significant advancement of the Dylan story.
I agree that, when you compare it to the tutoring story, the Dylan storyline still remains behind schedule, but since I don't play that route it doesn't bother me. If we consider where Dylan was at the end of Playable Day 11 to where he is now, there has been nice movement.
While I agree in principle, that there is a serious progression on the Dylan path and it would be normally enough, we have to remember it is in a game which has become a meme for being just a tad quicker moving than a flat-lining ER patient.
My wife jokes that our eldest will tell us how AWAM ended when she visits us in the retirement home and just for the record, our Eldest is four!
But that is just our cynism coming through, because neither my wife nor I believe that AWAM will ever get finished, unless some serious and wideranging changes in development are made. And it does not look like change is on the horizon in that area.

So even if changes are made, the Dylan jogging event is two steps forward one back and the teaching side-arc was and is completely superfluous.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I agree with everyone who thinks that there are an excessive amount of useless in-game dialogues.

L&P's obsession with over explaining his internal ideas takes its toll.
This update had several moments where I just rolled my eyes.
The over explaining was terrible but there was another thing that just screams lazy.

A previous point first: I don't like repeated renders or barely different renders but damn L&P.. Don't go as lazy as instead of rendering the MC smirking, you just write *SMIRKING* on the dialog. It's a smirk, 20 seconds to put the preset pose and 10 minutes to render, done.

Then the lack of dialog at the end of the art session. IT was all "the teenagers asked X Y and Z and Sophia felt A, B, C."
Really bad. Guy is running out of ideas and tbh I don't see how the translation of this could have taken 20 days.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I haven't read the last 80 pages, because people crying it annoys me.
I wanted to know if the problem of the points needed to have the Dylan/Sophia event (jogging) has been explained?
Did L&P make a mistake?
I recounted all the dylan points and in my save I had 42.
Even taking into account the fashion alone with Dylan, we don't reach 50 points.
How is it possible that we have to have 54 points?
Is it to force us to test the cheat mode or else L&P forgot to deduct points?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I was pretty happy with the progression of the Dylan event. For me, I feel that less was more, and the understated acceptance and encouragement Sophia had towards Dylan was a substantive change. Sophia accepting and enjoying Dylan's kneading her butt was a huge step. If we think about it more broadly, we know that Playable Day 13 has a ton of Dylan content, and I think he is now setup nicely to make major gains with Sophia. The event in the park will probably be the moment the door really opened for Dylan, and on Playable Day 13 the door will fly wide-open. I think from here out we should expect significant advancement of the Dylan story.

I agree that, when you compare it to the tutoring story, the Dylan storyline still remains behind schedule, but since I don't play that route it doesn't bother me. If we consider where Dylan was at the end of Playable Day 11 to where he is now, there has been nice movement.
I have mixed reviews about this update with Sophia and Dylan. Although L&P did move the needle, which was about one millimeter, There wasn't any "Fire" in the transition part to move out of the "Sex-Ed" theme he presented. Instead, he used fighting with a hobo to move the plot, which was a cliche theme, and he did all that with two days of training? But when you read the text, Her thoughts only showed that Dylan moved the needle by a millimeter using the words "little" in her thoughts. She was a little turned on but followed with the phrase, "But it also was for educational purposes only! I just wanted to help him be more confident in the presence of women." With everything she did with Dylan as of now, I don't think it warranted the phrase "I really opened Pandora's box with all that!"

He should have used Pandora's box text when Sophia pursued Dylan, which would be like what she did at the breakfast table with Dylan and the other guy. She had the thoughts to tease them with no influence or request from Dylan or anyone else. Now, If he would build off of that and allow Sophia lust to take over, through lack of intimacy with Liam, and she starts to pursue and doing things like touching Dylan more, brushing up against him, or kiss him, as well as other intimate moments, then Pandora's Box has been open since the line was crossed. If the next event, P.D. 13, shows something of that nature, then yes, Pandora's Box is opened.

It was a nice change to see Dylan's character developed somewhat verse the begging he was doing initially, but it took twelve playable days to get to this point.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I wanted to know if the problem of the points needed to have the Dylan/Sophia event (jogging) has been explained?
Did L&P make a mistake?
Even taking into account the fashion alone with Dylan, we don't reach 50 points.
I think he made a mistake. I think instead of 54 points, it should have been 45.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Did L&P make a mistake?
he has already corrected it. 42 points is the correct number.

Reactions: Scarlet56

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Did L&P make a mistake?
I asked the same question yesterday
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6002254

Apparently it is "just" a bug, no special reason behind it.
Still, imo, quite strange as a bug when you miscount by more than 10 points, from 42 to 54... But i guess it can happen

Reactions: Scarlet56

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have mixed reviews about this update with Sophia and Dylan. Although L&P did move the needle, which was about one millimeter, There wasn't any "Fire" in the transition part to move out of the "Sex-Ed" theme he presented. Instead, he used fighting with a hobo to move the plot, which was a cliche theme, and he did all that with two days of training? But when you read the text, Her thoughts only showed that Dylan moved the needle by a millimeter using the words "little" in her thoughts. She was a little turned on but followed with the phrase, "But it also was for educational purposes only! I just wanted to help him be more confident in the presence of women." With everything she did with Dylan as of now, I don't think it warranted the phrase "I really opened Pandora's box with all that!"

He should have used Pandora's box text when Sophia pursued Dylan, which would be like what she did at the breakfast table with Dylan and the other guy. She had the thoughts to tease them with no influence or request from Dylan or anyone else. Now, If he would build off of that and allow Sophia lust to take over, through lack of intimacy with Liam, and she starts to pursue and doing things like touching Dylan more, brushing up against him, or kiss him, as well as other intimate moments, then Pandora's Box has been open since the line was crossed. If the next event, P.D. 13, shows something of that nature, then yes, Pandora's Box is opened.

It was a nice change to see Dylan's character developed somewhat verse the begging he was doing initially, but it took twelve playable days to get to this point.
Probably touches and progress will be in the coming day. It was not for nothing that Sofia told Dylan that every day she had a reason to be tired, and therefore for a massage.
That is, Sofia deliberately plans to give Dylan the opportunity to touch her and she herself will choose a convenient time and place for this.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes