ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone who's ever undertaken any kind of martial arts training knows that it takes a very long time just to get fit enough to begin properly learning the techniques. Dylan had the advantage of being super fit because of his football (soccer) training & playing. It's still hard to believe that he's now capable of dropping a heavy set man, even if said opponent was not fit &/or half-drunk. He's like a new Bruce Lee & he'll probably be a 10th Dan by his early 20's. [What a singularly remarkable youth he is to be sure]. He was so intimidating that he froze a bunch of belligerent, anti-social hobos to their seats. I mean they only outnumbered him 4 to 1, so it wouldn't have been a realistic proposition for them to do anything else, now would it?

It's good that it looks like I now don't have to play the Sophia/Dylan route. I'm looking forward to a happy(ish) relationship for Dylan & Emma.

So, a main issue for me is whether to start the game again & go for the first side-job, which I did originally but then changed to the second because the first seemed so dull. I may be old but that doesn't mean I have the Summer/Winter age fetish. If the 2nd side job is to be the way of genuine shota, it's not much of a choice....& I only have 6-7 months to decide.

Still, I'm enjoying Aiden's progress tremendously, finding Cathy absolutely delectable, (yes, I liked the Liam segment), looking forward to seeing excellent Alyssa again & curious about Sam's concert. It's all to play for, provided the game continues.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone who's ever undertaken any kind of martial arts training knows that it takes a very long time just to get fit enough to begin properly learning the techniques. Dylan had the advantage of being super fit because of his football (soccer) training & playing. It's still hard to believe that he's now capable of dropping a heavy set man, even if said opponent was not fit &/or half-drunk. He's like a new Bruce Lee & he'll probably be a 10th Dan by his early 20's. [What a singularly remarkable youth he is to be sure]. He was so intimidating that he froze a bunch of belligerent, anti-social hobos to their seats. I mean they only outnumbered him 4 to 1, so it wouldn't have been a realistic proposition for them to do anything else, now would it?

It's good that it looks like I now don't have to play the Sophia/Dylan route. I'm looking forward to a happy(ish) relationship for Dylan & Emma.

So, a main issue for me is whether to start the game again & go for the first side-job, which I did originally but then changed to the second because the first seemed so dull. I may be old but that doesn't mean I have the Summer/Winter age fetish. If the 2nd side job is to be the way of genuine shota, it's not much of a choice....& I only have 6-7 months to decide.

Still, I'm enjoying Aiden's progress tremendously, finding Cathy absolutely delectable, (yes, I liked the Liam segment), looking forward to seeing excellent Alyssa again & curious about Sam's concert. It's all to play for, provided the game continues.
The scene in the first side job bathing them is skippable anyway. In my playthrough Sophia just played boardgames with the old guys and then left to go to the bridal shop

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Some of you think L&P is a kind of modern day Leornardo.
It's ridiculous. Now that the story is branching we see a lot of flaws and too much over explaining. L&P does great renders and nailed it with this MC. That's it. Storywise this is all overused scenarios.

Regarding start time for next update, L&P is going on a 1 week vacation and then come back.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's ridiculous. Now that the story is branching we see a lot of flaws and too much over explaining. L&P does great renders and nailed it with this MC. That's it. Storywise this is all overused scenarios.
Yes you can't reinvent the wheel. The scenarios are pretty classic and you can find them with slight variances in a lot of corruption games with a female protag. The difference here is a slower burn (that's not really more realistic, incest anyone?) and fantastic renders (in the last updates at least, they're not as good in the first part of the game). But the story telling is quite nice

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Anything interesting news happen? If there is a page I got to jump to just let me know Please. Thank you and 50 blessings.

Getting tired of my posts being deleted because they are "off topic", bitch everything I said is about my boy THE ONE, Dylan!

I got to say, it is weird how Sophia just jumps the gun and jerks off two kids, one or two taking their pants off to be used as models? Sure I guess, but she was real quick to grab those piggies in blankets.

"ah I'll just show you guys myself what jerking off is" She says with cocks already in her grasps.

luckyluke007

Aug 21, 2017
I've just downloaded the compressed version and get exception while trying to run the game (already turn off all antivirus program). Anyone here get same issue.
Please advise me.
Thanks

1624071174230.png
1624071210266.png
1624071247806.png

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Too many routes delay the progress of the game and increase disappointment. Please focus on the main story from now on.
I disagree. I love the varying routes. It keeps you guessing about where the story will go and what will happen next. It's almost like a soap opera :LUL: Much better than a predictable story that only goes from A to B. Boring.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I disagree. I love the varying routes. It keeps you guessing about where the story will go and what will happen next. It's almost like a soap opera :LUL: Much better than a predictable story that only goes from A to B. Boring.
True but it also makes it to where he can take even long with even shorter updates. Then he can use it to make more excuses lol.

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
i don't know why people still defending this game and its creator. there are tons of other really good games out there and yet still obsessed with this teasing player simulator for many years. people who still paid and support this game need to think about it, or you guys just really weird and need to go out more.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
People will say what they will about L&P. He isn't perfect, and he was rather rude and his behavior was very bad recently. Frankly, uncalled for. There is a lot of truth to that, but that is not the whole story.

That being said, people keep coming back for more in spite of them thinking L&P is a dick. Because he writes and renders characters that people care about, and has been doing so for years.

A lot of people don't understand how lonely it can be to create a game especially by yourself. A lot of time just you and the computer. Passing up time with friends and family. The guy is probably going through some serious depression because I think he feels unappreciated.

There are a lot of people here. A lot who have been playing it for years. How many of you have ever actually simply said "Thanks" to L&P? I'm one of them, and I don't think very many have.

I think he is acting this way from a combination of loneliness, and not feeling appreciated.

Can you guys see where he is coming from?

Imagine spending tons of your time on a project, your vision... You have a dream of making something beautiful that people will enjoy. Along the way you get critic after critic shitting on your work. Most of the time from people who do not care about you at all, and have never supported you in any way. Yet you carry on year after year.

It is understandable for him to get upset at this.

Here is a little experiment for you to try. Those "..." on the page numbers. Go ahead and click on that, and write a random number in there. It doesn't have to be recent can be from a year or 2 or 3 ago anywhere in there. Then scroll through the page... Someone shits on it... Alright, try another random page... And someone shits on it. Someone shits on the game almost every page, and sometimes it's multiple people shitting on it. That is of course AFTER moderators have cleaned up the bulk of it. This game gets a shitload of criticism. Rarely does it get any sort of new criticism. The things people were complaining about 2 years ago has not gotten any better or worse. Its usually the same complaints. "Stop blue balling and update faster!" He knows these are the majority of complaints. It has just become nagging at this point, and he is going to do what he is going to do.

All that negative energy has been adding up, and now it is boiling over.

Early on L&P was active and humble in these forums. He came, and he posted, and he talked to people and interacted with them. The toxic people drove him away and made him get bitter and resentful. I have been in this thread since day 1.

I know L&P reads a lot of this thread, and I hope he understands not everyone is against him here. Haters gonna hate. That is a sign of success. Don't take it out on everyone because some people suck. Thanks for putting all that effort into making this game, some of us do appreciate it.

He is very wrong to think 95% of folks hate on him.

Got a Fan Art thread... I think the biggest fan art thread on here.

Got a Fan Made Game.

Seen a little cameo for Sophia in at least one game... *cough cough*, and probably in others.

It is not 95% haters. A lot of people do appreciate AWAM. Even the drama entertains us. Stay strong, don't let haters get to you. Thanks for putting all that work into this game many of us enjoy. Some of us do appreciate it.
What bothers me is that if a dev posts regular updates, even on a 3-4 month cycle, with decent content, people on this forum will happily promote their game, offer free bug testing, donate to their patreon, and even suck the dev's dick.

It's only when the dev goes incommunicado for months on end, treats their fanbase like retarded pricks, or consistently writes terrible updates that are either too short or blue-ball the protagonist unnecessarily, that they start fomenting a hostile relationship.

There's a ton of excellent games on this forum where people treat the dev with respect and rate their games highly. MIST, Milky Touch, or Last Hope come to mind as examples.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
What bothers me is that if a dev posts regular updates, even on a 3-4 month cycle, with decent content, people on this forum will happily promote their game, offer free bug testing, donate to their patreon, and even suck the dev's dick.

It's only when the dev goes incommunicado for months on end, treats their fanbase like retarded pricks, or consistently writes terrible updates that are either too short or blue-ball the protagonist unnecessarily, that they start fomenting a hostile relationship.

There's a ton of excellent games on this forum where people treat the dev with respect and rate their games highly. MIST, Milky Touch, or Last Hope come to mind as examples.
Yea the good ones don't get enough credit. While some devs (cough cough)you gripe and complain about their patreons keep getting more and more support.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes