Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i used to play this game (before version 0.010 i guess cus its too long already) and quite obsessed with it until i realized the sad reality of this game FYI
Ok so you used to play it. Still doesn't explain why you're here. There are a lot of games I don't like and don't play on here, yet I've never hung out in the forums of those games posting how I don't like and don't play those games. That just doesn't make any sense.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Just wondering, of all the people complaining the update was short, how many played all possible events (task #3 and either Emma/Dylan or Sophia/Dylan)?

Or is it just that people were expecting more content considering the 1000 odd renders and around 6 months waiting time?

It was the kids from the second side job that got the HJ

Or is it just that people were expecting more content considering the 1000 odd renders and around 6 months waiting time?

It was the kids from the second side job that got the HJ
I dint got to see it, where he got the handjob? after that art thing?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dint got to see it, where he got the handjob? after that art thing?
I didn't. They look far too young for me to go anywhere near that type of content. But you can get the scene if you reject the first side job, accept the second with Ava Myers, then agree to teach the kids sex ed.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have seen quotes from L&P that Dylan will not fight Aiden period. And Sophia already said she will continue to the task to stop any type of "Gang War." But it would be a nice scene to see Aiden get his ass beat, and L&P could change his mind... Who knows...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This inner monologue shows the strength of Sophia, a mother. But it also shows how naive Sophia is. A naivete that is almost stupid. After the last event, she should realize that she cannot control Aiden. That he will take what he wants. It is not understandable by the developer that he shows a woman who seems to have no idea what price she has to pay to protect her family. The developer has said that there will be no rape but as hard as he sails on the border to pedophilia with the 2nd part-time job so hard will be the border between gross sexual harassment and rape. I'll keep playing Route Aiden because as long as Aiden isn't there, it can be incredibly erotic. And because I want to see if the point comes where it's rape for me. Then I would end the Aiden Route and withdraw my support from the developer.
I know that's stupid because Sophia is just a virtual character in a story. But that would be the limit for me.

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
Regarding the age discussion.
The legal age of consent/sex is different in almost every country around the world. In large parts of Europe it is between 14-17, Germany for example has a 14/16-limit (depending on the situation).
So a 15-year old Ellie (if she had been Swedish or Icelandic as another example) may have sex with anyone.
Please also note that it is YOUR choices that makes it go as far as it does. You decide for Sophia so she is you.
Please also note that this a informational post to give another perspective. I just wanted to clarify the above.

As a second note: This thread should ideally be split into two.
1. AWAM Game discussion about delivery time, release, production times, complaints about L&P etc. Everything that is concerned with the game itself and not the content.
2. AWAM Content discussion where the story, build-up, wild hopes/guesses is discussed.

I would only follow the second but it would make that thread much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This inner monologue shows the strength of Sophia, a mother. But it also shows how naive Sophia is. A naivete that is almost stupid. After the last event, she should realize that she cannot control Aiden. That he will take what he wants. It is not understandable by the developer that he shows a woman who seems to have no idea what price she has to pay to protect her family. The developer has said that there will be no rape but as hard as he sails on the border to pedophilia with the 2nd part-time job so hard will be the border between gross sexual harassment and rape. I'll keep playing Route Aiden because as long as Aiden isn't there, it can be incredibly erotic. And because I want to see if the point comes where it's rape for me. Then I would end the Aiden Route and withdraw my support from the developer.
I know that's stupid because Sophia is just a virtual character in a story. But that would be the limit for me.
Yeap. I will repeat what I said some time ago. I would have preferred Aiden to force her to watch a couple making love, or men naked or masturbating, a visual stimulation and advance to first appear inside Sophia and then, increasingly relaxed, Sophia to be the one to make the first move.

Here it is clear that Xavier wants a ticket primarily to see the show.
Day19_11_A46_Ares_steps_with_his_knee_on_the_couch-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

And in this scene you don't have Sophia's consent. It's true she can react but after Aiden squeezes her bare breast.
1624094637971.png

She's a mature woman but the feeling of being forced is there, especially in the next scene when Aiden uncovers her breast.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yeap. I will repeat what I said some time ago. I would have preferred Aiden to force her to watch a couple making love, or men naked or masturbating, a visual stimulation and advance to first appear inside Sophia and then, increasingly relaxed, Sophia to be the one to make the first move.

Here it is clear that Xavier wants a ticket primarily to see the show.
View attachment 1253999

And in this scene you don't have Sophia's consent. It's true she can react but after Aiden squeezes her bare breast.
View attachment 1254004

She's a mature woman but the feeling of being forced is there, especially in the next scene when Aiden uncovers her breast.
What is it all this fuss about consent?!?

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I thought that Ares would be Aiden because he ran out at the end of the scene but I also had a doubt if it is him, because he has a tattoo and his body looks bigger in this scene than the others that he appears in a T-shirt.

Is it confirmed that Ares is Aiden or is it a hypothesis?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought that Ares would be Aiden because he ran out at the end of the scene but I also had a doubt if it is him, because he has a tattoo and his body looks bigger in this scene than the others that he appears in a T-shirt.

Is it confirmed that Ares is Aiden or is it a hypothesis?
It is.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1274016_1624015838812.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1274017_1624015866903.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Then I would end the Aiden Route and withdraw my support from the developer.
I can totally understand you. I currently have an inner conflict with myself, whether I continue to play Aiden's Tasks or not. As you say, as long as Aiden and/or his gang are not directly involved, it can be a hot erotic story. However, we have to assume - for me personally, unfortunately - that Sophia will be broken by Aiden. She will end up as Aiden's bitch. And also as you say that Sophia is just a character in a game, that she is just bits and bytes, I strangely have a bad feeling to see her end like that! :(

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I can totally understand you. I currently have an inner conflict with myself, whether I continue to play Aiden's Tasks or not. As you say, as long as Aiden and/or his gang are not directly involved, it can be a hot erotic story. However, we have to assume - for me personally, unfortunately - that Sophia will be broken by Aiden. She will end up as Aiden's bitch. And also as you say that Sophia is just a character in a game, that she is just bits and bytes, I strangely have a bad feeling to see her end like that! :(
Well I don't know what is gonna happen later in story

But I would like to share my view on Sophia being a virtual character and you don't want to see something bad happen to her
Well it's not about whether it's virtual character or real life it's your values stopping u from going in that direction
And even if L&P include it to show story in that direction it will be completely focused on how evil Aiden is or at what terms she has to protect her family
Plus Larry is also in play and maybe don morello will surely take some advantage and in last she will summit to her lust hence maybe she enjoys it at the end as she showed her butt to Larry (by her wish Larry didn't demanded or asked)
Let Dylan touch her butt in public
Listened to Sam's dream
Sophia has already put herself in dangerous position not one but multiple routes are there where she has to sacrifice a lot

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
More than anything, the routes need to be balanced. If you drop Aiden, and this route continues with very big events, the other players will be marginalized. Without Aiden, players would be left with few or very short scenes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
More than anything, the routes need to be balanced. If you drop Aiden, and this route continues with very big events, the other players will be marginalized. Without Aiden, players would be left with few or very short scenes.
That's the point. Aiden has his fans. I definitely don't like him. I'm not the Aiden type. ;)
Even if you reject the other tasks, they keep running. And on all following playable days Aiden's 4th task, 5th task, 6th task will follow. And if these tasks will be as extensive as the 3rd task again... that would be a disadvantage.

JohnnyP

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this. I accidently named a save with "[" as the name. Now whenever you try to load or save a game it gets a script error. The error propogates even to old saves, or completely new installs with empty saved games directory. I literally can no longer load or save

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes