Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i don't know why people still defending this game and its creator. there are tons of other really good games out there and yet still obsessed with this teasing player simulator for many years. people who still paid and support this game need to think about it, or you guys just really weird and need to go out more.
If there are tons of really good games out there, then why are you here complaining about a game you don't play? :unsure::LUL:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I also find it funny that He has been adamant about it been an erotic novel and nothing more but yet it will change when it starts getting alot of her whoring herself around however many years down the line when it finally gets there.

vptxiid46

Nov 22, 2020
I like the game. My only complaint is the Good Wife route has so much less scenes. Agreed most ppl will want a salacious Sophia's descent into whoredom but if the game presents the choices in such a way, it should develop storylines on the good wife side as well. e.g. If she's a good wife, show some stories around that and even sex scenes with husband more. Scenes with just husband can also be made sexy or story about how she goes about catching her cheating husband n all.

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of part 1 to get part 1 save files working.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)

Why are my old backups not working?

Chin2

Feb 26, 2021

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
If there are tons of really good games out there, then why are you here complaining about a game you don't play? :unsure::LUL:
i used to play this game (before version 0.010 i guess cus its too long already) and quite obsessed with it until i realized the sad reality of this game FYI

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Something happened with son or not? I heard dylan got handjob from mom? but dint got to see when i played it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just wondering, of all the people complaining the update was short, how many played all possible events (task #3 and either Emma/Dylan or Sophia/Dylan)?

Or is it just that people were expecting more content considering the 1000 odd renders and around 6 months waiting time?
Something happened with son or not? I heard dylan got handjob from mom? but dint got to see when i played it.
It was the kids from the second side job that got the HJ

Mar 25, 2021
Just wondering, of all the people complaining the update was short, how many played all possible events (task #3 and either Emma/Dylan or Sophia/Dylan)?

Or is it just that people were expecting more content considering the 1000 odd renders and around 6 months waiting time?

It was the kids from the second side job that got the HJ
True Dylan never got a hand job from Sophia but who knows maybe one day he'll get one from her

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes