nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for the tip, doesn't work though.
Even after restart. Seems the font is changing but the game does'nt know how to display them anymore.
I open a ticket in the toubleshotting part as well, but i wondered if anyone got the same bug as it seems to happen only on an handfull of release.
thanks again for any help or idea :)

View attachment 1254808
Are you Hungarian? :ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
3. You are definitely not familiar with perfectionists. Don't know about you, but that's a big part of my profession.
"Just check the first renders and you'll see they are at the level of anyone starting". That's not true for our current time (imo), and it certainly isn't true for the games we had 4 years ago. Sure there were better renders at the time, but L&P's first release renders were better than most (I'll say 80-90%) of the games 4 years ago. And what you're implying is perfectionist people are better than anyone else even when they are total beginners, and that's nonsense.
"Perfectionist people try to perfect every aspect of their work, including development. They don't pick and choose." That's just not true, and I dont really need to give examples. There are many types of perfectionism and that disorder is within a scale and not 0 or 1 only. It usually comes with some other disorders which L&P demonstrates in his replies (I bet Drfappalot still remembers what happened when he criticized Liam for the dept...). Moreover, I never said it is a fact and I specifically said it's my theory.
Are you talking about the Liam "Gambling Issue/Addiction" about two years ago on his Patreon Page?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
At the pace it seems the game it´s going, with half a day per year , guess when the game is completed like in 50 years, there is no point for me anymore since i would probably not be able to lift it anymore or have any reaction down there. Not even ultra detail hologram software will save this game in the future, and why? Because we would all be dead anyway of old age :ROFLMAO: .

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update was not that bad the art scene was a surprise and Sophie does things she wouldn't do at the begging of the game and she was impressed by the Are's tool. The second job had some unconventional teaching, but I think she could've gone further with her students. I also love a highly likely setup for a swap of couples. Emma is more proactive than expected.

Reactions: Bane71

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I also find it funny that He has been adamant about it been an erotic novel and nothing more but yet it will change when it starts getting alot of her whoring herself around however many years down the line when it finally gets there.
What I find funny is that Aiden's forceable, unwelcome groping of Sophia in the art studio is considered erotic.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
if not mistaken, it is 3 3 9 0.
You are much mistaken:

Code:
$ list_of_keys  = ["0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9"]

while counts  < 4:
    call qte_setup(0.5, 0.5, interval_bar, renpy.random.choice(list_of_keys), renpy.random.randint(0,9)*0.1, renpy.random.randint(0, 9) * 0.1) from _call_qte_setup
Which I believe is saying, pick a random number from the list of keys (0-9) and put it and the interval bar (the timer) at a random place on the screen, four times.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes