nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We don't know if Xavier was part of the set up and he could of bee used as well.
Aiden may of bribed the other model with extra money or even threatened him to change places so Aiden took his chance to grope Sophia after all it looks like Aiden treats the whole thing(the tasks)as a joke
It is not excluded. But as an art teacher, Xavier should've realized it wasn't Mark. Proportions, measurements. Even Sophia noticed he was taller. Anyway, perfect timing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So your saying 1 release a year? That's logical. And, im gonna assume the reasoning would be a "larger" update. That makes alot of sense. Helps him milk us longer.

But, for that to work, he will need to release another update in 2021, and the next big update 2022 aug/Sept time otherwise he'd be releasing in Feb 22 and in 2021 he would be a yearly cycle.

The backlash would be incredible though
I doubt that the backlash at Patreon would be so bad at first. Gumdrop and esp. Crushstation with his "updates" for prime examples show day for day, once you aquired enough "special" patrons, you can tell them the dumbest excuses and even blatant lies are swallowed by them with a "thank you, take more and longer from my money". It defies every sense of reason how a scammer like gumdrop still has hundreds of patrons while many really devoted Devs just get a better handout!
L&P is many things, but not an idiot. He has already seen what tales he can tell his wankers. He is already behind his own schedule, but took time off to use the money made on patreon to give himself a longer dick or better ass or whatever beauty OP he had and his patrons did not question it in the slightest? At the latest at that moment he knew he had the suckers he needed.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for the tip, doesn't work though.
Even after restart. Seems the font is changing but the game does'nt know how to display them anymore.
I open a ticket in the toubleshotting part as well, but i wondered if anyone got the same bug as it seems to happen only on an handfull of release.
thanks again for any help or idea :)

View attachment 1254808
This is a about the FONT you use. And the sixe is too big.
Try delete this font from game folder. This font looks like is used as default.
1624138714607.png

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It's impossible to gauge anything from this mega-thread these days; are there any changelogs for this whatsoever anymore? Or has that been abandoned? I just wanna know what's new.
This new update is good. Aiden event was brilliant. Dylan event could've been improved. Still I'm not sure how i feel about the old men content. But if you ask me do those events justify 6 months delay, I'd say No.

You don't need a change-log for AWAM, the dude always tells us what events to expect. If you search this thread, you'll find image schedules laying around that tells you what to expect for the next update also.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If it is still under Windows 7 it is because he has an old pc and I am thinking more of a compatibility problem with its graphics chipset/card.

However if you are right, you will have my eternal admiration. :giggle:
Take a look. This is a FONT but a handwriting one.
1624139295843.png

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

:ROFLMAO:
Let me copy the post for you

F95 abandon tag.

With milfy city now having the abandon tag due to delayed releases and the critisim of milking of his own paterons. Are you concerned about AWAM status? F95 being your main source of paterons, will you make changes to your release schedule so that we will have a finished product before 2030?

As a legend supporter myself, do you think its reasonable that a legend supporter, would potentially pay you €5,400 for a finished game? (€30 x 12 months x 15 years).

What will you do to release the game faster? Why don't you have support?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'd scratch my back with it
Depends on the SSD in question, some of them have too rough or pointy outsides to do a good scratching;) But that is just another tale for the consumation of the adoring fans. Without a PC, him taking the SSD with him is completely useless! But he can tell/pretend to his main audience how devoted to AWAM he still is, just his dose of Opium for the masses.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Depends on the SSD in question, some of them have too rough or pointy outsides to do a good scratching;) But that is just another tale for the consumation of the adoring fans. Without a PC, him taking the SSD with him is completely useless! But he can tell/pretend to his main audience how devoted to AWAM he still is, just his dose of Opium for the masses.
maybe he is afraid that someone will enter his house and, turning on the pc, make him a better translation, + fast and with + style

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
maybe he is afraid that someone will enter his house and, turning on the pc, make him a better translation, + fast and with + style
That would be a bigger horror scenario for L&P than someone stealing the stuff! Weeks or months of milking gone by someone quicker than working as fast as somenone with atrial fibrilation. Since L&P surely has a copy someone improving AWAM would be worse than a stealto him.:LOL:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes