Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I have read the thread since the release of version 0.130.

What did we talk about? Problems of legality, of the presence or not of L&P, of what is bad or not bad. Everyone seems to forget that what they say is based on HIS tastes! I don't blame anyone, I don't judge anyone.
But just say thank you L&P for the quality of this update. The educational work, both in the scene with the children and in Xavier's workshop, is particularly well done. A tribute to teachers, whatever their field.
Thanks for the work on the renders. The light, the details of the paintings made by Xavier's teenagers, the historical details, everything indicates a desire to build a lesson (and it does not matter if "artists of art historians" are discussing on a brushstroke or a date).

Just say thank you ... It's that easy, even though I'm an invisible voice among messages ... :oops:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't see it that way at all. In each case Sophia has been in complete control as to what happens to her. Yeah she resents Aiden for what he's doing, but it's now become more of how she sees herself affecting those around her while being almost naked or provocatively dressed. Whether it's her students, the art class or the homeschooled boys, in each case she sees the arousal she is causing and likes it. She is enjoying the feeling of control she has and is perfectly capable of establishing boundaries in each case telling the boys they can look but don't touch.
That isn't really what I was saying. I was responding to the notion that Sophia would turn the tables on Aiden and take charge of him, become dominant over him. I don't think that is all that likely.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I have read the thread since the release of version 0.130.

What did we talk about? Problems of legality, of the presence or not of L&P, of what is bad or not bad. Everyone seems to forget that what they say is based on HIS tastes! I don't blame anyone, I don't judge anyone.
But just say thank you L&P for the quality of this update. The educational work, both in the scene with the children and in Xavier's workshop, is particularly well done. A tribute to teachers, whatever their field.
Thanks for the work on the renders. The light, the details of the paintings made by Xavier's teenagers, the historical details, everything indicates a desire to build a lesson (and it does not matter if "artists of art historians" are discussing on a brushstroke or a date).

Just say thank you ... It's that easy, even though I'm an invisible voice among messages ... :oops:
If there's one thing L&P can't be criticized for, it's the quality of the images. They were always good, and got even better over the time of development.

The problem with this update is clearly in the content that he tells with his pictures. Especially the events with the children and also the event with the Aiden task are very unrealistic.

L&P is increasingly losing the balace in AWAM. While in some events still dialogues of doubt are repeated (how many points has Dylan already had to collect for nothing and nothing again?), L&P let Sophia goes in other events almost without hesitation across borders that are completely insane.

Especially annoying is that in this update again new characters were introduced. My goodness, L&P will never be able to even partially finish telling all these stories.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now, after the update, the only explanation for using the leather suit and motorcycle is preventing Sophia from leaving the workshop early. No memories of her youth, nothing like that. BS.
From the beginning it was premeditation on Aiden's part, Aiden's will to keep her there as long as possible, 2.5 hours.

Reactions: mulerider

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I didn't want to get into a debate of I like, I don't like first. I don't want to make the thread a place of criticism (it is enough!) To expose one opinion among others, I who am not an author.
But I clearly assume that I liked this update, and I continue to appreciate the work of L&P.

The event with the children? Sophia is true to herself, mother and teacher, she does everything to achieve a teaching goal. I myself am a teacher, I know what it's like to use all possible means to send a constructive message! I can already see you screaming or laughing without waiting for the rest. Teaching the human body using real sexes? Obviously, it is a limit of the real. Who would dare to say the opposite? But be consistent. You ask L&P that Sophia be enterprising and as soon as she touches a cock, you cry scandal because she's not the right size, color or age. We are in a VN and you know where we are!

Aiden's third task that has given rise to so much speculation? It has become Xavier's task. Why not just enjoy what we have? Good job. I love and I stay. I do not like, I will leave. Yes L&P has chosen a pace of work. Yes L&P adds characters. My opinion ? It doesn't matter, out of respect for the author. Back to our funny speculations. Or despise my post because it doesn't mess L&P!
I want to clarify that I do not know L&P, that I am not a patron and that I do not expect anything from him (apart from the next update)! In case spirits imagine I'm a clone of the author ... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ym2222

Jul 2, 2018
Help!!
how possible to reach a score of 54 for Dylan in the game (without adding) ??
I would love to know the order of actions in the game to get to that ??

Thank you.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I'd like some more clarification on the events of the evening of the next PD, specifically the invitation to make a toast at the new house Cathy and Andy rented downtown:
screenshot0005.png
Is it only featured in Aiden's route? How does it fit in with Sam's event? Will it happen first or will it be an alternative event to the show? Will it only be accepted by Liam? Will it be a cause for an argument with Sophia?
Any updates, or just your thoughts, on this would be appreciated. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'd like some more clarification on the events of the evening of the next PD, specifically the invitation to make a toast at the new house Cathy and Andy rented downtown:
View attachment 1259750
Is it only featured in Aiden's route? How does it fit in with Sam's event? Will it happen first or will it be an alternative event to the show? Will it only be accepted by Liam? Will it be a cause for an argument with Sophia?
Any updates, or just your thoughts, on this would be appreciated. Thank you
is on both paths (aiden yes / no)
so i guess you can choose whether to go to sam or cathy
if he goes to sam, will liam go to ca cathy alone?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes