Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P always make the game with choice perhaps if you're his patron you can influence him and he do the poll again and makes us wait longer to adjust his story with your own liking :ROFLMAO:, as for me i'm not into lesbian so i literally skip lesbian content, sometimes i just skip the text and save when there's a branch of the story
I have more of a chance of becoming the next president of the USA than influencing L&P concerning this game.
Yes you can skip over parts of the game but in some cases(Like Alyssa route) you have no choice as she is tied to the Aiden blackmail so you are limited in some ways.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i made 2 saves where dylan can become man of the house/ alpha route, and beta/cuckold route where he share his own mom with his whole friend
I have 7 saves just now,but I will be dropping some and probably stick to 4

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry, I am back. I have played the update and have come to my conclusions. These are my opinions and yes we all have 'you know what' so we all have an opinion.

- Too short for the time frame of development. DOH like everyone knows that.

- I liked the bridal thing no matter how it was played just because it was good artwork. Some issues with Liam but, I always have issues with Liam.

- Aiden was interesting though way overdone. The renders could probably been cut in half and achieved the same result. I actually felt he stayed in character so, I still hate his rats ass.
--- The art teacher IS L&P
----- This was his subtle way of showing his hard work at the million renders.
----- The constant minuscule and superfluous changes the art teacher made to the scene
----- The never ending descriptions of motivation for his vision
----- He had to know Ares was Aiden and he was fine with it
----- His planting of yet another side story of seven or eight new characters with hormones raging for Sophia (Hmmmm, is that allegorical of his patrons)
----- Sophia was great art with a vacant prefrontal lobe
----- The dialogue and her decisions were so forced I was not impressed.

- The side job 1 was interesting but, just another diversion from the main characters. It may, repeat may, help Sophia's character or failure. Is it worth it? I highly doubt it.

- Dylan was meh but very well done from the artwork perspective.

- And last but, not least was side job 2
--- I have read much of the lawyering and pontificating here to the point I was laughing or crying.
--- The artwork was his worst IMO.
----- He tried to thread a needle with a camel and it blew up in his face. It does not matter your opinion of the legalities he failed in the presentation. It was just freaking awful.
----- As many have noted, if he was successful in his stated presentation he would have been able to include that in DOL. We know it is not. Fail!
----- I thought they were members of Barnum and Bailey's circus from the old newsreels of the 30s. I was waiting for the bearded sister to show up.
----- And the dialogue. Who wrote that crap.
------- Sophia is a biology teacher and has been for years. Even a lecturer at college. Anyone ever heard of GRAYS ANATOMY! She would have.
--------- "Stand up you little pervs, face the wall, pull out your peckers and wank. There that is how it works! Class over."
------- The totally illogical discussion she has with herself and the crap the boys are popping out was downright insulting.

Ergo: I have terminated my support. I made this based on my opinions because it is my choice to do so. Everyone gets to make that choice on their own for whatever reason they choose.

Example : "Damn, he has her driving a Rover. What an expensive POS." I can't support that.

Strangely: I find the fan art page entirely more enjoyable and adult. Just Sayin'!
I was also going to throw my two cents into the conversation. However, I feel that many reviews I have read already say, quite fairly, most things accurately. Even those that have been deleted. So I will quickly recap what I agree with. t3alqdansam You nailed this review quite well. "The art teacher is L&P" Now that is a money statement! Bravo! Sharpx20 you also laid out excellent points on the 2nd side job writing and review. I agree. The first review I read was KillJoys and it has stuck the best overall. I agree that this update opens up more possibilities (GW route potential is surprising), Definite CRINGE material on second side job. (understatement)

Now with that out of the way.. What might have not been said.. It exhausts me to try to balance the good in this update with the bad. I start to type out the details.. and it turns into blah, blah, blah.. it is all minor shit compared to the big picture. Can't do it. If I boil it down, it comes to realizing what kind of value decisions L&P makes. What took him to that commitment of the second side job. What took him to his dramatic actions and posts during the update. What has he demonstrated. Where is he going.

1. He has demonstrated he is not going to play in the gray areas. He is heading straight into the red areas. Don't want to go into legal debates here. That has already been exhausted and deleted. Lets not do that. Many will be uncomfortable with that content on their devices even if those paths are avoided. Some potential consequences there.
2. He is upset with "pirates" and not getting his due. He chose to go public with this position while he had the highest visibility and interest for his game during the update. Instead of putting his best foot forward to capture a much higher amount of patreon subscribers, he went with a combative approach. Penny wise, pound foolish approach. It was a mess. Look at the volume of accounts that passed through this thread during that time and what their comments were concerning support. ..What a waste.. Why..

Considering this while going through the mental hurdles that would make second side job make sense or understandable.. trying to ignore the inconsistencies there... Why would he take that risk.. It is like a DOL consistency move here in AWAM.. It really seems like it's an attempt to tease every genre he can for attention.
I am left wondering his format going forward to appease the update schedule problems. Many well intentioned and right minded people have suggested that adding DLC content would help him manage this better. From what has been demonstrated from the points above, I have no doubt that he will do it the other way around from what they wish. The game will become the tease and the content will be the DLC. Refer to how he has approached patreon rules and the purpose of DOL. The trajectory he has now set himself on means that something will have to be accommodated for on the business side.

As of now, I am left considering the recipient might not be worthy of the great advice and support offered by those who love what he has created up to this point. I find that I cannot support this. So.. I am going to step out. I am going to move on, chill, and relax with my buddy Carl. Talk with him about his latest business venture and travel plans out by his pool. Patricia is a blast btw. She likes all those suggestions concerning the owner of a certain motorcycle. ;)
I give a toast to everyone who has made this thread better than the game itself. Had a blast reading all your comments. You guys were the reason I kept coming back... besides Sophia, of course.. ;)
I will hang out in Fan Arts and support the artists there while I consider posting the continuing scenes I have been holding on to. Keep it real.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I have more of a chance of becoming the next president of the USA than influencing L&P concerning this game.
Yes you can skip over parts of the game but in some cases(Like Alyssa route) you have no choice as she is tied to the Aiden blackmail so you are limited in some ways.
that's true, and i can endure it even that is not my kink

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We will probably never have a common position on the humiliations. Where did you read that Sophia is enjoying blackmail? Or did you mean that she enjoys parts of the task?
It's the latter. Enjoying the blackmail as a whole is a development which may come later but I hope doesn't.

Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well that's a big shame innit. I was only playing the game for the Ellie content. Guess that's me out then.
I wouldn't bow out quite yet. Playable day 16 should prove awesome when we finally get it. Just do what some after starting to realise and come back in a couple of years. Find a game that more suits your tastes and hang there for a while.

Or with some of us in the fan art thread.

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A decent route for Sophia is: get rid of Aiden and maximum points with Larry.
In that case we turn Sophia into a camgirl, with Liam's consent of course :D

Reactions: Rythan25

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well spotted but she still had the C-string on. There's been speculation but I can't see Sophia going back to the art class. This may be the only time we get to see L&P's alter ego.
Me neither. And tasks outside of school days shouldn't be very frequent.
That C-string doesn't cover anything.

Reactions: Sonny86
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes