ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
When I started playing this game it promised a realistic fictional world, populated by believable characters. This welcome departure from the norm of corruption games was sucessfully delivered for a while IMO & in a timely way. Compared to similar productions, AWAM was a really enjoyable VN. It was streets ahead of anything I'd played before.

It was obvious early on that various themes were to be explored but somehow they seemed to be in balance. At that time, if anyone had asked which corruption game to play, if they only played one, I'd have recommended AWAM, without hesitation.

There was some average to good writing, a gorgeous MC who irresistibly combined beauty & intelligence, brilliant renders & an intriguing cast, set within the bounds of a vibrant city, where the sun always shone. 'Things could only get better.' I forgot another cliche from the catalogue of rock & pop, i.e. "nothing lasts forever."

Now, from the philosophical school of stating the bleedin' obvious, "it is what it is." Adult themes will generate grown-up debate. Immersion in a game & commitment to it produce a degree of passion, whether we admit to it, or not.

I find myself hoping that the Dev had sight of the debate before it was removed (with an approach worthy of a "people's republic"). If, as some have surmised, he does indeed have a big ego, he would have been pleased to see how important the decisions he makes for the future of his project have become.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I totally get that sentiment but I fear it is all wishful thinking. Sophia is enjoying the sensation of being objectified and controlled which is consistent with this particular corruption path. And I'm cool with that because I accept the paradigm.

But, we need to be mindful that this is a corruption path - the only way Sophia takes the reins with regards to Aiden is exiting the Aiden path. She is not going to take the reins while on the Aiden path, it will continue to be a submissive role for her and she will continue to be degraded and debased and have diminished agency.
I don't see it that way at all. In each case Sophia has been in complete control as to what happens to her. Yeah she resents Aiden for what he's doing, but it's now become more of how she sees herself affecting those around her while being almost naked or provocatively dressed. Whether it's her students, the art class or the homeschooled boys, in each case she sees the arousal she is causing and likes it. She is enjoying the feeling of control she has and is perfectly capable of establishing boundaries in each case telling the boys they can look but don't touch.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
so is it confirmed that Aiden is the centurion modeling dude?
so is it confirmed that Aiden is the centurion modeling dude?
It was Aiden & he even tells Sophia as much when he drops her back in the city centre. He played Ares, Greek god of war, equivalent to the Roman Mars. His main disguise was the helmet, which was a Roman gladiator's headgear from the type of combatant known as a Secutor. [I added that info because curious minds need to know & to show what a clever bastard I can be....having just signed back in to find 5 of my posts gone, along with the whole shota debate].

Aiden goes from strength to strength in this update. Bravo, viva, floreat, hooray, huzzah. Also, Bring Back the Full Bennett!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
It was Aiden & he even tells Sophia as much when he drops her back in the city centre. He played Ares, Greek god of war, equivalent to the Roman Mars. His main disguise was the helmet, which was a Roman gladiator's headgear from the type of combatant known as a Secutor. [I added that info because curious minds need to know & to show what a clever bastard I can be....having just signed back in to find 5 of my posts gone, along with the whole shota debate].

Aiden goes from strength to strength in this update. Bravo, viva, floreat, hooray, huzzah. Also, Bring Back the Full Bennett!
my contributions have also been delet,ed

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

About that Helmet, L&P needs more research :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ancienregimele

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

It has already been asked how Sophia can get rid of Aiden after the 12 task. If you still want this then. The way Aiden's character is laid out, Sophia won't have to bother at all. If she submits to Aiden, becomes his "bitch", accepts his humiliations as part of the sexual game, can no longer distinguish between love and addiction, then Aiden will drop her. He won't be interested anymore. That will be the ultimate satisfaction (humiliation of Sophia) for Aiden.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's the whole debate. It makes me wonder what else might be cut from the thread. There's a creeping feeling of paranoia from my POV.
Two sentences would have been enough:
-I don't play the route anymore,
-I don't play this game anymore,
-I don't care,
-I like it.

But to bring in whole paragraphs of national laws, that's too much. Open a new thread in the off-topic forum and debate there.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
that's very true, he's spoiling his game himself
Yes, there are so many men in the story. If not Bennett then she would have fucked janitor too, he would have helped her from aiden boy.
And I don't really like don morello n his brother storyline too.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It has already been asked how Sophia can get rid of Aiden after the 12 task. If you still want this then. The way Aiden's character is laid out, Sophia won't have to bother at all. If she submits to Aiden, becomes his "bitch", accepts his humiliations as part of the sexual game, can no longer distinguish between love and addiction, then Aiden will drop her. He won't be interested anymore. That will be the ultimate satisfaction (humiliation of Sophia) for Aiden.
No, I don't want her becoming anyone's bitch. That's not believable & I don't want Sophia's persona drifting all over the place, in a way we've just witnessed via the 2nd side job. If Sophia ends up enjoying the tasks, taking the initiative, or submitting too readily, it ruins the whole deal IMO. Yet, regretably, that is what I think has been telegraphed, as early as the first task. If protagonists in stories of this type do any of the above they end up too far out of character. At that point there is no blackmail. If Sophia isn't forced or tricked into doing things on the blackmail route(s), the story might as well be called 'A Cheating Wife & Mother.' This whole fantasy revolves around gaining a measure of power over a beautiful, intelligent woman. It doesn't involve turning her into a type of sex slave.

So far, L&P has got the balance between coercion & partial enjoyment just right. It's been one of the more successful routes IMO because of this. It's certainly an area where the Dev's storytelling ability is vital.

There has been confusion in the thread IMO. Blackmail routes & their possibilities are far more subtle than BDSM. I'm not into dungeons, whips, masks, chains, latex, rubber, et al, ad nauseum. [Just thought I'd clear that up, in case anybody was in the least bit interested]. As I've said before, coercion is an integral part of corruption games. It is almost essential & has been present in every game/VN of this genre I've ever played. Strangely, incest, although common, doesn't appear as regularly.

I want Sophia to complete the 12 tasks, more or less unwillingly & then go back to being herself, albeit more open to new experiences & definitely more corrupt & corruptible. As she is able to 'reset' (not in a particularly realistic way, it has to be said), after every out of the ordinary sexual encounter, this should be achievable.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No, I don't want her becoming anyone's bitch. That's not believable & I don't want Sophia's persona drifting all over the place, in a way we've just witnessed via the 2nd side job. If Sophia ends up enjoying the tasks, taking the initiative, or submitting too readily, it ruins the whole deal IMO. Yet, regretably, that is what I think has been telegraphed, as early as the first task. If protagonists in stories of this type do any of the above they end up too far out of character. At that point there is no blackmail. If Sophia isn't forced or tricked into doing things on the blackmail route(s), the story might as well be called 'A Cheating Wife & Mother.' This whole fantasy revolves around gaining a measure of power over a beautiful, intelligent woman. It doesn't involve turning her into a type of sex slave.

So far, L&P has got the balance between coercion & partial enjoyment just right. It's been one of the more successful routes IMO because of this. It's certainly an area where the Dev's storytelling ability is vital.

There has been confusion in the thread IMO. Blackmail routes & their possibilities are far more subtle than BDSM. I'm not into dungeons, whips, masks, chains, latex, rubber, et al, ad nauseum. [Just thought I'd clear that up, in case anybody was in the least bit interested]. As I've said before, coercion is an integral part of corruption games. It is almost essential & has been present in every game/VN of this genre I've ever played. Strangely, incest, although common, doesn't appear as regularly.

I want Sophia to complete the 12 tasks, more or less unwillingly & then go back to being herself, albeit more open to new experiences & definitely more corrupt & corruptible. As she is able to 'reset' (not in a particularly realistic way, it has to be said), after every out of the ordinary sexual encounter, this should be achievable.
I read her answer with a small smile on my face. I didn’t want to attack with my contribution, but only to show the consequences I see after Aiden’s 3rd task. He had 100 out of 100 by the time he walked in and lost it all. It shows the character of Aiden and the way he thinks about Sophia. And it shows how easy it is to get rid he of in the end. He'll do it himself.
If there was a variable how often Sophia (the player) resisted then there could be another way. As far as I know, there is no such counter.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019
Good day. I went through version 0.130 and was surprised at how much the quality of the script and dialogs decreased. Imbalance between the highest level renders and low-quality stretched dialogues and situations described. A large number of frankly unnecessary renders, in which the position of the characters has slightly changed, etc.
The art school situation is beautifully drawn, but not logically convincing. Under unconvincing speeches, they strip her almost naked and paw her breasts and crotch in front of adolescents, and she agrees to this, and even drinks alcohol for courage, although she knows that she is drunk "not the mistress of her pussy." At the same time, it is highly doubtful that a mentally limited bully from her class could come up with this trip. And why wear leather clothes, if they would not recognize her in their clothes and helmet?
Episode with the 2nd part-time job. Sofia sees these children for the second time in her life, shows them her breasts and jerks off small cocks. Complete nonsense.
Already now I anticipate the indignation of individual forum participants that this is a game in which everything is possible ... If everything is possible, why such long and inconsistent approaches to decisive events?
If everything is possible, then write the scene when Sofia comes to school in a short dress, as always without a bra and Aiden gives her another task to take off her panties during the lesson. She successfully convinces herself that all this is for the good of the family and fulfills his demand. Aiden in this form leads her to the director and they fuck her with him and many similar episodes with each of those who want to fuck her.
It is also clear why the tasks will be more extreme starting from the 4th task. Aiden certainly already has photos in which an unknown man holds her breasts, wrinkles her nipples and puts his hand in her crotch.
It will be interesting if the author will also awkwardly let Sophia jump off Aiden's hook, or will he come up with something radical?
At the beginning of the game, we saw a strong woman who made herself and was the keeper of the family hearth, but proved herself weak and helpless from the blackmail of Bennett and Aiden.
Whatever all the fans of this so-called creativity say, there must be a reason why she is so rapidly degrading both as a wife and as a mother. There must be an explanation for this from her past, otherwise everything is perceived as far-fetched and unconvincing. Bad erotic fiction.
In the current development of events, I assume that sex on the 16th game day can happen during the execution of Aiden's next task. Sophia was instructed to perform a private dance in a strip club. She drank for courage, became very aroused during the dance and had passionate sex.
Also, I do not exclude that Ava Meyers planned this behavior of her children for the subsequent blackmail of Sofia. Who will have to become their teacher of practical sex, in all its manifestations.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We're past third task and what are we counting?
Pussy exposed, tits groped. Do you realize what's going to happen on tasks 10-12?
hzjujk has right. Aiden's route is submission and humiliation.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
It could have been easily Bennett, it would have been really realistic. But now storyline is so funny and unrealistic. Sophia is now getting fooled by wierd teenagers all over. It would really a pathetic idea to get Sophia fucked by a little boys(Aiden, Sam, sex ed kids) but not bya man of her age(Bennett etc)
The whole game is falling apart more and more. All the talk about realism, and now L&P sits there with three black mail stories, tons of nonsensical side stories (just to cover every kink), and the actual progress of his main story comes more and more to a standstill.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It is also clear why the tasks will be more extreme starting from the 4th task. Aiden certainly already has photos in which an unknown man holds her breasts, wrinkles her nipples and puts his hand in her crotch.
I've been thinking about this too and have been looking for a possible video camera in the workshop/teacher's room. I didn't find anything :unsure:

In the current development of events, I assume that sex on the 16th game day can happen during the execution of Aiden's next task. Sophia was instructed to perform a private dance in a strip club. She drank for courage, became very aroused during the dance and had passionate sex.
This or Cathy's bachelor party.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We're past third task and what are we counting?
Pussy exposed, tits groped. Do you realize what's going to happen on tasks 10-12?
hzjujk has right. Aiden's route is submission and humiliation.
It would have gone further than this in many other stories. When I say blackmail & coercion are present in so many other games, I maybe should have added that they're usually done in a much cruder way. IMO the 12 tasks gave players something to wonder about. If you're right & push came to shove, I'd rather see submission than incest any day of the week.

How it looks to me, at present, is more along the lines of Sophia enjoying being blackmailed, or taking the initiative. That's if one of Morello's soldiers doesn't get to Aiden first.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes