Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so has there been a bug fix version released to fix the low Dylan points issue? is L&P going to do that soon or wait for the next update to fix that?

I'm aware I can adjust Dylan's points to do Sophia/Dylan event but just wondering.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
QUIT BITCHING AND COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it took until v130 for the woke and cancel culturist to finally show who they truly are. Anybody playing this game knew exactly what the storyline and relationships of the characters are all about. Even up to v115, didn't see any complaints like we are seeing now. This is a fictitious game and city, so the age of consent there might be 16. And all of the characters look 16+. So either play the game because you like it, OR DELETE IT AND MOVE ON to another game.

Last edited:

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
half of day per one update and one update per 6 month. now it is 12 day of 30 playable day. so maybe it is finished after 8years right ?

see you 2030 guys !

Seriously is there any comment that Dev said about updates schedule ?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well somehow it feels like Sophia started to enjoy her tasks with Aiden.
And in the next task, it would be Sophia who would make Aiden to do some thing for her like getting his dick out so it would be only fair.
And then she presses his balls so hard to make him suffer some and also be dominant to him.
I totally get that sentiment but I fear it is all wishful thinking. Sophia is enjoying the sensation of being objectified and controlled which is consistent with this particular corruption path. And I'm cool with that because I accept the paradigm.

But, we need to be mindful that this is a corruption path - the only way Sophia takes the reins with regards to Aiden is exiting the Aiden path. She is not going to take the reins while on the Aiden path, it will continue to be a submissive role for her and she will continue to be degraded and debased and have diminished agency.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So the mods took down the whole debate all together. Well actually that was for the best. Debating over the legality of a scene in the game and that it is potentially promoting crimes is stupid to begin with.
A simple choice just like the way KillJoys did. He didn't like, he deleted the saves for it and moved on. And does not care if you like it or not. Be like him.

Also since now people have already decided whether they want to play this route or not, the next time shouldn't be an outrage. Since people who don't like it have already walked out of it.

Also I do feel like I should apologize to the members of this thread. Because surely it must have be a mood spoiler reading about crimes of the real world on a forum like this. I would have been irritated If every other post was like that. So sincere apologies from my side for the spam.

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
here you go
what's include on this saves
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Saves bundle contains every sex scene and route from day 1
sorry for my ignorance, how can i use these saves? how can i install on the game?
thank you, regards

Reactions: bayrischman

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are you sure? That might be Amber on the doorstep.
Yep. Not only does she have Nathalie's tattoo, but it even now says it's Nathalie waiting at the front steps at the end of the Sophia/Dylan event. And even if you don't do the event, Sophia gets a phone call saying Nathalie is waiting at the front door.

Reactions: Old Dog

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
It could have been easily Bennett, it would have been really realistic. But now storyline is so funny and unrealistic. Sophia is now getting fooled by wierd teenagers all over. It would really a pathetic idea to get Sophia fucked by a little boys(Aiden, Sam, sex ed kids) but not bya man of her age(Bennett etc)
that's very true, he's spoiling his game himself

Reactions: Mmarsh
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes