Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
who will be the first to have sex with sophia? (other than her husband)
It could have been easily Bennett, it would have been really realistic. But now storyline is so funny and unrealistic. Sophia is now getting fooled by wierd teenagers all over. It would really a pathetic idea to get Sophia fucked by a little boys(Aiden, Sam, sex ed kids) but not bya man of her age(Bennett etc)

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
For this story of incest, I think above all that it is a question of everyone's openness.

If someone comes to me saying:
you saw, these 2 there are (brother and sister, father/daughter or all the possible combinations) they sleep together.

I answer:
So what ? As long as there is no rape, abuse, whatever you want, they do what they want. They know the risks of pregnancy.
If they refrain from that, how does that concern me.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Can i ask, what's next version planned?
And would LP make a 3-month progressing release like he did last year, about september?

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
We were told that with L&P breaking days up instead of doing complete days, they would be more frequent. Now they happen just as infrequent, but with much less content. Once I realized that, i stopped being a patron. Still enjoy the game, just not going to financially support again until new content becomes much more consistent.

Also still have no way of seeing cheat content on a mac. Do not understand why one needs a cheat to go on a run with Dylan

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The best option for warming up. Someone she trusts. A family friend or a sister's husband ? Purely my opinion .
I would agree with you, but I notice that Sofia easily resorts to deception in order to keep the truth secret. For example, showering at school with a janitor doesn't tell Liam anything about it. When Sofia accepts Aiden's blackmail, she says nothing about it to Alissa. Leaving to Aiden, while trying on a wedding dress, he also easily deceives everyone saying that he is going to school.

And she also accepts extreme situations for herself if she is with strangers, people far from her family circle. Therefore, I believe that Sofia's first extramarital affair will be with a complete stranger. It will be an outburst of her emotions, sexuality, probably as a result of dissatisfaction, fatigue and a simple manifestation of weakness.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would agree with you, but I notice that Sofia easily resorts to deception in order to keep the truth secret. For example, showering at school with a janitor doesn't tell Liam anything about it. When Sofia accepts Aiden's blackmail, she says nothing about it to Alissa. Leaving to Aiden, while trying on a wedding dress, he also easily deceives everyone saying that he is going to school.

And she also accepts extreme situations for herself if she is with strangers, people far from her family circle. Therefore, I believe that Sofia's first extramarital affair will be with a complete stranger. It will be an outburst of her emotions, sexuality, probably as a result of dissatisfaction, fatigue and a simple manifestation of weakness.
I think the 1st adult Sophia will bang will be Kathys fiancée if she’s swinging with Cuck Liam, or 1 of the male strippers at the bachelorette party!

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think the 1st adult Sophia will bang will be Kathys fiancée if she’s swinging with Cuck Liam, or 1 of the male strippers at the bachelorette party!
You're probably right and save the filth path raunchy scenes on the back end of the novel. Cathy already said she and Andy want to talk to Liam and Sophia at her place at 8:00 pm that evening, but was changed to 9 or 10, to talk and they might want to take a Taxi.

Reactions: Hlextor

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
If this happens I'm off. I picture Aiden the same way as Eric in BigBrother :p
I hope that this "Aiden thing" will end in next update or two. It's getting pretty annoying.
I’m not sure how to respond to anyone saying “I’m off”. No matter what the circumstance I will be tuning in for my semi-annual checkin with Sophia. Cuz she’s, like, mad crazy epic hot and totally floats my boat.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018

now I understand why I'm following this game... unpredictable :)

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes