maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone can spoil me what happened if Dylay lose the fight?
I dont let dylan learn martial so i cant see the scene.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
What if Sophia has a revelation that she has been out manouvered and manipulated and decides to use her brain for a moment. She might then turn the tables on the punk and take control - she's smart and has been reacting emotionally instead of using her head. She could speak to her sister or Alyssa and formulate a better approach that very satisfyingly disposes of Aiden's problem like a good smart teacher should. Perhaps take advantage herself for a change and get some satisfaction out of it, all by playing things a bit more intelligently. Besides being played with, she should take charge and deal with this situation on her own terms - I'm sure she would really enjoy it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The perfect solution for LIP would be to make the tutoring job DLC. This way people that don’t want shota content in the game don’t have to download it. This should also go for the gerontophile job (sex with old fuckers)) and the homeless volunteer job. Also this would speed up the updates a little. There, I hope everyone’s happy now

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Whatever form it takes, that’s a hell of a lot of fabric touching. D-force overload.
The touch will be on Sophia's body, not on the fabric. Of course there will be an overload. Her feelings will be overwhelmed with emotions, she will be very aroused, her sexuality will be at its maximum.
The next event will be very hot in my opinion. But there is also a chance that it could be a step backwards. That is the question. Although I am inclined to believe that there should not be a step back, events are growing.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The touch will be on Sophia's body, not on the fabric. Of course there will be an overload. Her feelings will be overwhelmed with emotions, she will be very aroused, her sexuality will be at its maximum.
The next event will be very hot in my opinion. But there is also a chance that it could be a step backwards. That is the question. Although I am inclined to believe that there should not be a step back, events are growing.
I am more inclined to be hopeful than optimistic, but if Sophia gave herself over to the art class that would be incredibly hot. The soccer team? I don’t see that as plausible at this stage, it’s just too big a leap in my mind, given her relationship to the players. I think she’s far enough along for Zac or Sam, as a one-off, but not as a group thing. The anonymity of Sophia to the art class does make me think it’s the more likely of the three scenarios you propose. Aiden’s gang? I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am more inclined to be hopeful than optimistic, but if Sophia gave herself over to the art class that would be incredibly hot. The soccer team? I don’t see that as plausible at this stage, it’s just too big a leap in my mind, given her relationship to the players. I think she’s far enough along for Zac or Sam, as a one-off, but not as a group thing. The anonymity of Sophia to the art class does make me think it’s the more likely of the three scenarios you propose. Aiden’s gang? I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
At this stage, I'm still talking about touching, not about full sex. Sex is too early.

Speaking of the artist guys, it really could have gone a long way if Aiden had been kept incognito. But since he opened himself, I have doubts about them, it could probably be Aiden's gang.

I repeat, there will be no sex and there will be no violence, but we will see some of Sofia's coercion. She will be forced to endure being touched, it will be an internal struggle, since these touches will excite her.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
I am more inclined to be hopeful than optimistic, but if Sophia gave herself over to the art class that would be incredibly hot. Aiden’s gang? I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
If this happens I'm off. I picture Aiden the same way as Eric in BigBrother :p
I hope that this "Aiden thing" will end in next update or two. It's getting pretty annoying.

Reactions: Rythan25

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Hey my dudes check this out .
This game use similar DAZ models with Unreal Engine 4
Game have billion asets, and tings to do, 1 guy created within 1 YEAR !! YES U HEARD WELL BARELY 1 YEAR !!

Game is like semi- open world also 3D with combination of 1st vs third person , with fully rendered ANIMATIONS.

Yes you heard me well A-N-I-M-A-T-I-O-N-S !!

Not to mention size...

You still gonna believe that 150 mb update need 5 months with less to no animations ??

(edit : ALSO HERE IS LINK OF THAT GUY PATREON LETS SUPPORT HIM HE'S CREATING REAL GAMES IN 1 YEAR NOT WALLPAPERS LAST 4 YEARS)

I don't like character style design, I like more a graphic style like AWAM or Milfy City or DMD or Midnight Paradise

abram1

May 24, 2020
Unless a person plays a GW route, he's bound to infidelity, cheating, incest and who else knows what. It's simply a freaking VN, one of thousands on F95.
What occurred during anatomy class is so wrong, but potential Sophia/Sam and Dylan/Amber relationships breaks no laws?
The 2nd side job will be done relatively soon and two 30+ year women, who's gonna have sexual affair with their neighbours' underage sons is perfectly well. Splendid.

Don't like it, don't play it - that's not the best approach for a game with huge development cycles and a multitude of routes. I don't really care what content L&P puts in his game, as I have my free will to try it out or not. If you got offended seen two kiddos been wanked off by a milf after you've been offered the option not to do it, well, Idk what to tell you.

p.s. I'd really like to listen to Brother Daniel's take on the matter of incest, shota in the VN while the "brother mode" is ON. Tell us, brother, how badly we all have sinned and is there a way to redemption or it's too late for us to repent?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If this happens I'm off. I picture Aiden the same way as Eric in BigBrother :p
I hope that this "Aiden thing" will end in next update or two. It's getting pretty annoying.
An extremely strange statement on your part! For you, at your choice, this story may end several times and not even begin. Therefore, it is strange what you say.

If you are talking about the fact that this content was generally excluded from the game, then this is even stranger.
Sometimes I do not understand some of the visitors to this forum, it seems that some people confuse a 3D game for adults with real life events.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1257662
I suppose next time, such communication between Sofia and a group of guys will be accompanied by touching.
What considerations are there on this score? Will it be a bunch of artists, athletes, or Aiden's gang?
Sadly next time can be in 2 years.Or 10.
you haven't played 0.130 yet, have you?
Maybe he is not on that route?So he didn't get that scene.
For my first play I missed half of the update.Or actually more than half.It was only first side job and the wedding dress scene.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sadly next time can be in 2 years.Or 10.
Aiden's next assignment is # 4, the next day 13. We will probably see it in March, 2022 or at the end of December this year, but this is a big question. Depends on how much the evening events of day 12 will be.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1257662
I suppose next time, such communication between Sofia and a group of guys will be accompanied by touching.
What considerations are there on this score? Will it be a bunch of artists, athletes, or Aiden's gang?
If the next event runs according to the same pattern as before, it might look like this: Sophia has to talk about Athena and Ares in the class in front of the picture while the students ask themselves whether the woman in the picture is Sophia. She feels the eyes of the students as they slide over her breasts and hips. And Aiden stands behind her and tries to push his hand between her legs. Her face petrified and she tries to hide her hatred of Aiden.
On the other hand, Sophia now knows that he will try to outsmart her. And Aiden knows that this strategy won't work again. That means he has to increase the pressure to be able to touch Sophia again. In a situation similar to that in the art class, Sophia could get the idea of avoiding Aiden by seeking protection in the "crowd". This means that sexual contact in the group could occur much earlier than we think. Sophia would control the situation (within certain limits) and at the same time prevent Aiden from touching her.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes