Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
An extremely strange statement on your part! For you, at your choice, this story may end several times and not even begin. Therefore, it is strange what you say.
Why? Because I can accept blackmail in a game to a certain point and after that say "That's enough"? I'm not one of those guys who'll do everything to get the ending one has focused on. If something goes wrong, then I stop it. For example, because of my curiosity I went with the 2nd side job, but at the second session I stopped playing and went back to old guys (but I thinking about trying to avoid all these side jobs).

Sometimes I do not understand some of the visitors to this forum, it seems that some people confuse a 3D game for adults with real life events.
Maybe because we have a story, each player has it's own playstyle and how they'd like this story to end. Of course there are some others who just want to have all endings. Nonetheless, players may accept or not, devs decisions regarding certain paths.

Reactions: Rythan25

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The perfect solution for LIP would be to make the tutoring job DLC. This way people that don’t want shota content in the game don’t have to download it. This should also go for the gerontophile job (sex with old fuckers)) and the homeless volunteer job. Also this would speed up the updates a little. There, I hope everyone’s happy now
Ideal solution IMO. Simple & effective. Will L&P consider it....? It should speed things up....well, in theory. These side jobs are a distraction. I no longer have any hopes they'll be written out, so let's sidestep the big issues & get on with the main routes.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Dylan has literally tried numerous times to molest Sophia in the game without her consent.

But most of the complaints I have heard is that 'he is annoying'.

Now don't come and say - 'Look Dylan has not forcibly penetrated into Sophia blah blah blah'

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
So your problem now is that they behave like children because being underage is no longer an argument since Dylan and Sam are also pointed out. Now what if they children were 19 and behaved like little kids, will that be okay all of a sudden, if it is then does a number above 18 being attached to their age is enough for you to feel okay will this, because that would will be still weird. The children don't know about the topic and when you don't know or are oblivious to something completely that is how one reacts, lots of questions and getting surprised at every possible information.

The argument is not being trivialised by mentioning the reality of the situation that it is a fictional game which harms absolutely no humans. And do you realize how stupid it is to say that some game is actually the cause for promoting child abuse. If that is the case then isn't this game promoting incest as well. Far more than shota. Isn't it promoting blackmail, isn't it promoting cheating on your husband if he can't give you sex for a month because he busy.

It is either promoting all of this or none. There is no pick and choose.

You're not the only player of this game so you don't have the right to say that this content should be removed.

And what are you saying about no problem with Dylan and Sophia having sex and amber and Sam. They are related BIOLOGICALLY in the story and are minors and you still say that incest won't be illegal.

Since you are okay with something it is correct and fine whereas what you don't like is disgusting and promotes criminal mentality and should be all together deleted. That is absolutely wrong and definitely hypocritical
Also most of these guys who complain about Shota were comfortable with Dylan molesting his Mom and Ellie manipulating her Mom to do unethical stuff.

Also Sam, Dylan and Julia are below 18.

Reactions: Toushiro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan has literally tried numerous times to molest Sophia in the game without her consent.

But most of the complaints I have heard is that 'he is annoying'.

Now don't come and say - 'Look Dylan has not forcibly penetrated into Sophia blah blah blah'
If I counted correctly, Dylan does it 3 times, a kiss, touching her ass and a breast. All without consent. But in Dylan's defense, he could no longer control himself.

In Aiden's case it is clear that it was premeditated and, IMO, he forces her, grabbing her hand and uncovering her breast.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
If I counted correctly, Dylan does it 3 times, a kiss, touching her ass and a breast. All without consent. But in Dylan's defense, he could no longer control himself.

In Aiden's case it is clear that it was premeditated and, IMO, he forces her, grabbing her hand and uncovering her breast.
Yes and Aiden is below 18 as well.

The hypocrites who are opposing and are ok with under age sex because - yeah, the children look 18 or are nearing close to it, so it must be ok. But in their horny little mind they only want to fulfill their fantasies and don't give one fuck about the societal norms.

They just want to cockblock someone else's fantasy because it disgusts them.

The way I deal with the content I don't like - I IGNORE.

I ignore Dylan and Sophia, the lesbian scenes. I am the most interested and probably interested in Sophia/Sam and Sophia with the older men.

Don't know why it is hard for others.

Last edited:

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I'm thinking that my likely solution will be to revert to the 1st side job, (which I played originally but stopped because nothing much happened, or seemed likely). I thought about leaving altogether but I'm too much of an AWAM addict to do something so simple. I would probably have left & then come back months later. I'm glad the Dev is one of those presenting choices!
Yes, I find that to be the most suitable thing to do.

I would just delete all the save files of the second side job and enjoy the game.

Reactions: ancienregimele

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes and Aiden is below 18 as well.

The hypocrites who are opposing and are ok with under age sex because - yeah, the children look 18 or are nearing close to it, so it must be ok. But in their horny little mind they only want to fulfill their fantasies and don't give one fuck about the societal norms.

They just want to cockblock someone else's fantasy because it disgusts them.

The way I deal with the content I don't like - I IGNORE.

I ignore Dylan and Sophia, the lesbian scenes. I am the most interested and probably interested in Sophia/Sam and Sophia with the older men.

Don't know why it is hard for others.
But my impression is that THEY will continue to "spy" 2nd side Job :cool:
However, the apostles will get a bit older next session.

Reactions: Gandhifire

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
In
But my impression is that THEY will continue to "spy" 2nd side Job :cool:
However, the apostles will get a bit older next session.
Indeed they will. I didn't like the second side job but then remembered my fantasy about my hot older neighbour when I was 12.

I had a fantasy at that age, so did some of my close friends. It's perfectly normal for children to like older girls or men.

I definitely don't think Sophia ever tried to force herself onto the children. The children infact were forcing her to teach her.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Alright, to all those deeply concerned about the age of the fishy trio. I've wasted 10 minutes of my life to briefly re-play 2 events in the Mrs. Myers mansion.

What are the facts? The eldest daughter is abroad and about to graduaute from the high school. So, she's around 17-18.
The eldest is Simon, who's 1 year older than his fraternal twin brothers, that's why they don't look lke your typical twins.
screenshot0002.png
I'd say they're all in the 16-17 or 15-16 range. Why is that?
Lookie here.
screenshot0001.png
Who dis? That's probably some 10-12 year Lolita. Oh, wait, that's at least a 15-year old Julia.

All this is a matter of perspective and your perverted imagination, your resentment towards the dev or myriads of other reasons.

Wanna laugh more?
screenshot0003.png
That fella suspiciously reminds me of someone. Who might that be? And he's the same age as Aiden and Zack.
L&P simply took random 3D model and put it into the religious family path. Much ado about nothing.
So, what are the next arguments, ladies and gentlemen? Bring it on.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0003.png

That fella suspiciously reminds me of someone. Who might that be? And he's the same age as Aiden and Zack.
L&P simply took random 3D model and put it into the religious family path. Much ado about nothing.
LOL, it has been under our noses all this time!
1624275046002.png 1624275069435.png
Similar but not the same. Maybe she had triplets and one was given away! That would be a major twist! :D

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Alright, to all those deeply concerned about the age of the fishy trio. I've wasted 10 minutes of my life to briefly re-play 2 events in the Mrs. Myers mansion.

What are the facts? The eldest daughter is abroad and about to graduaute from the high school. So, she's around 17-18.
The eldest is Simon, who's 1 year older than his fraternal twin brothers, that's why they don't look lke your typical twins.
View attachment 1257874
I'd say they're all in the 16-17 or 15-16 range. Why is that?
Lookie here.
View attachment 1257878
Who dis? That's probably some 10-12 year Lolita. Oh, wait, that's at least a 15-year old Julia.

All this is a matter of perspective and your perverted imagination, your resentment towards the dev or myriads of other reasons.

Wanna laugh more?
View attachment 1257882
If the 3 sons are 16+, they're either dwarves or underdeveloped, they're so small

And yes the girl looks like 12 but her model was corrected later on (as dylan and sam)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If the 3 sons are 16+, they're either dwarves or underdeveloped, they're so small

And yes the girl looks like 12 but her model was corrected later on (as dylan and sam)
Wait the next Sex ed session.
You know L&P has to give the boys bigger guns? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Hi! if is something that i observed at the games lateley is that they take months to update the game and all the time that update is 10 clicks and a to be continued pops out :)).I posted here because this is the last updated game i played....i understand that it cost and need support but come on if it takes u months or a year to get out a good update then take that amount of time is better to have some content to play (not necesarely adult content but story line or so because what we got here is not update is f..... teaser) :)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
By Wodan´s floppy hat, since the 0.130 update this thread has become both surreal and funny! Great Cinema!

On one hand, I, Lusty Pateron and others get heavy flak (and sometimes truly stupid counters) from L&P´s Yesmen for pointing out the biggest elephant in the room: namely the out-of-bounds development times, which will kill this project unless there are serious changes in the workflow.

On the other hand, we can now see the same Yesmen tearing into each other over things pixel do to each other! If someone is really so impressionable to consider doing things after playing a game from this site, he/she should stay away from any kind of computer game! If you have a problem differentiating fantasy and reality that is bad in general!

On the topic of Shota: I am indifferent to it, I avoid it in games I play, because it is not my cup of tea, but if someone else lives his/her fantasies out in imagination or games, that is no skin off my nose. The world of thoughts is free. In the case of the Shota content in 0.130, it is optional (for now at least), so a whatever from me unless it becomes unavoidable, but I can see the problem some players have with it. No matter what L&P says, the boys come across a lot younger than they are supposed to be. They do not talk like 11th grader crushing fiercely on a hot teacher, they sound like early teens at best. And that is the BIG problem. While he made them physically "passable", their speech clearly implies younger age. Which lands this scene in creepy territory.
It is one thing, if you have a shota scene with a student going towards graduation crushing on, wanting to date his hot teacher and another here, where the students sound around 12 if we are magnanimous. German age of consent is 14 (specific cases DEFINITLY NOT appliable here) and 16 in all other scenarios. As said, physically L&P made them passable, but the spoken text implies an age of them below both German Ages of Consent.

On the topic of Incest: If it is consensual and the persons involved old enough to make their own choices, it cannot shock me. If it is forced or underage stuff, that is a complete no go! As we can see in real life, while the media concentrates mainly on the monstrous cases, consensual incest is not as uncommon as many people think and allowed in several nations. So in the fantasy world of games it cannot shock me. I do not go for it specifically, but I do not balk if it is in a game, unless there are other reasons like forced content.
In the case of AWAM/DoL with Ellie, Zack and Dylan, it can be a problem with some players since it plays in America, where (Incest topic for a moment put aside) age of consent is higher than in Germany. In Germany all 3 would count as old enough, as said relationship topic not in focus, in Amerika only Ellie might be counted as old enough.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes